New Suggestions to Game

randyortanrandyortan Posts: 5
edited May 15 in General Discussion
Kindly introduce new story for get a guaranteed 4* bot which 1 is the final boss of that story mission

Comments

  • randyortanrandyortan Posts: 5
    Kindly introduce versus gameplay like u you vs me in a friendly challenge mode within alliance example you control 1 bot and i control 1 who wins will b winner or earn trophies example ( 2 individuals fights each other with 2 controller but in same screen )
  • randyortanrandyortan Posts: 5
    Waiting for this ultimate update
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,118
    Lags.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 298
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

    Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    randyortan wrote: »
    Waiting for this ultimate update
    "ULTIMATE"
  • JKLJKL Posts: 495
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

    Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

    What is it that you can't upgrade?
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 298
    JKL wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

    Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

    What is it that you can't upgrade?

    Outside of the top few alliances there is no way to earn t4c sparks or essence, and there is absolutely no way to obtain a t3 mod spark.

    At this stage of the game there needs to be a clear outline of how you can advance, whether it be spending energon, missions with increased difficulty etc.
  • randyortanrandyortan Posts: 5
    Kindly improve game base need a ore 13 harvester gold harvester sparks harvester one can steal others resources through raid add lab base is very dark add it with trees sea or river or waterfall clouds like that
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 126
    Well we cant just make a mission that gives you that, but act 3 does give you one for fully exploring that. The final boss for that is shockwave. If thats what you were asking?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 407
    randyortan wrote: »
    Kindly improve game base need a ore 13 harvester gold harvester sparks harvester one can steal others resources through raid add lab base is very dark add it with trees sea or river or waterfall clouds like that

    onsxpjqa8xzj.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,471
    Kindly make suggestions that make sense
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,064
    Kindly make suggestions that make sense

    I kindly agree with you
  • JKLJKL Posts: 495
    Beastdad wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

    Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

    What is it that you can't upgrade?

    Outside of the top few alliances there is no way to earn t4c sparks or essence, and there is absolutely no way to obtain a t3 mod spark.

    At this stage of the game there needs to be a clear outline of how you can advance, whether it be spending energon, missions with increased difficulty etc.

    Games like this are always setup like that. Either play top level AM or buy offers when they come. If neither options are for you then being patient is all you can do. Eventually T4c will trickle into other modes. Nothing wrong with waiting if you don't want to pay. It wouldn't be fair to those playing the highest level AMs or those spending to have T4c easily available in other parts of the game.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,064
    Kindly stop
  • randyortanrandyortan Posts: 5
    hrobyus3z237.gif
  • Hey @randyortan -

    I've merged all your threads together so to keep them in one place as to not swamp the forums in them! We love hearing the suggestions of everyone, but if you have multiple to share at once it's easier to keep them all nestled together.

    That said, everyone else --

    Please be mindful and kind to others even if you don't agree with their suggestions. Thank you.
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 298
    JKL wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There has been 100 posts about new suggested content when we do not even have a way to upgrade our bots.

    Save the new gameplay ideas and fix the game so people can advance.

    What is it that you can't upgrade?

    Outside of the top few alliances there is no way to earn t4c sparks or essence, and there is absolutely no way to obtain a t3 mod spark.

    At this stage of the game there needs to be a clear outline of how you can advance, whether it be spending energon, missions with increased difficulty etc.

    Games like this are always setup like that. Either play top level AM or buy offers when they come. If neither options are for you then being patient is all you can do. Eventually T4c will trickle into other modes. Nothing wrong with waiting if you don't want to pay. It wouldn't be fair to those playing the highest level AMs or those spending to have T4c easily available in other parts of the game.

    No, games like this that are based on "slot machine" mechanics are not all set up like this.

    Madden Ultimate Team is a good example, there are people who can spend a ton of time and get maxed out cards, and there are people that can spend a ton of money and get maxed out cards.

    In what other game can you spend 2 years playing and still have no clear path to obtaining a resource?

    Games like this that try to sell single upgrades for $100 bucks, it usually backfires on them big time and the player base dwindles as a result.

    You have spotlight missions and a master difficulty, that literally award no chance of the items people need to advance 5* bots to max level. Where is the super master level? People that want the item in question will spend energon (and money) to win the awards, but trying to get your already small player base to fork out $100 for single upgrade for one character when development has slowed to a halt is just plain short sighted.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,471
    Kitten wrote: »
    Kindly make suggestions that make sense

    I kindly agree with you

    Kindly be kind
Sign In or Register to comment.