Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Since the game is pretty stale at this point can kabam go back to doing the monthly clues

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Dead Drop?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited May 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Oh god. @Bntyhntr3232_ please tell me your "hint" isn't one of those roleplaying fanfics
    https://transformerslegacyoftheprimes.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers_legacy_of_the_primes_Wiki

Lol...first of all I've seen the name somewhere else (I cant remember where) and second of all the answer to the question is Drumroll please!

Sidewinder

BOY YOU HIGHLIGHTED THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE

It was the side of the house...
    The level by which my head hurts when I open this thread before I have my coffee is phenomenal.

Cant figure it out? XD time for a detailed hint

You're focusing on what happens when you're a skeleton (2 third of the word)
    Focus on what the block in the sky is doing
  • Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
    edited May 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Oh god. @Bntyhntr3232_ please tell me your "hint" isn't one of those roleplaying fanfics
    https://transformerslegacyoftheprimes.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers_legacy_of_the_primes_Wiki

Lol...first of all I've seen the name somewhere else (I cant remember where) and second of all the answer to the question is Drumroll please!

Sidewinder

BOY YOU HIGHLIGHTED THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE

It was the side of the house...
    The level by which my head hurts when I open this thread before I have my coffee is phenomenal.

Cant figure it out? XD time for a detailed hint

You're focusing on what happens when you're a skeleton (2 third of the word)
    Focus on what the block in the sky is doing

2/3 of skeleton is either ‘skele’ or ‘eleton’... and the block in the sky is flying/gliding/floating/falling/dropping...
    So....
    Powerglide?
    Flywheels?
    The Fallen?
    Or...
    Skeleglider?
    Falleton?

So now, when I’m a skeleton (hopefully nowhere in the near future), I would be hollow, white, creepy, and ummmmm... pathetic? Lol.
    Any more helpful hints, Bntyhntr3232_? I’m sure the last part of the name has ‘drop’ in it. Am I right?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Here's a pretty easy one.

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

3F32yG2.png
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Here's a pretty easy one.

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

3F32yG2.png

BarackObamaCadeYeagerHoldingExcalibur?
    No?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @Kabam Vydious feel free to jump in at anytime with your BOT clue this month! lol ;)
  • McBusket wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious feel free to jump in at anytime with your BOT clue this month! lol ;)

And ruin the fun? Never.
    @Bntyhntr3232_ is it Skullcruncher aka Skullsmasher
    edited May 2019
    Close, but no.

EDIT: There were like 3 posts between mine and the guy who I was responding to all in the space of a few minutes lol).

Kitten, you win the prize of unlimited online adulation of all your peers. Barack "BARRY" Obama + CADE Yeager

And to get back to @Kabam Vydious original reply (if there's a clue in the reply), I'm putting my money on the next bot (there will be a next bot, right?) being Blurr. He's the only mouthy bot in the franchise who fits the "lips are sealed" hint (if it is, in fact, a hint).
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Close, but no.

And to get back to @Kabam Vydious original reply (if there's a clue in the reply), I'm putting my money on the next bot (there will be a next bot, right?) being Blurr. He's the only mouthy bot in the franchise who fits the "lips are sealed" hint (if it is, in fact, a hint).

Anyway, continue your guessing.

I literally just cannot talk about anything. When I can, I will. I swear to you all.
    ROUND 2...FIGHT!

920x920.jpg

Giant-Fish.jpg?ve=1&tl=1?ve=1&tl=1

iris?client=FCAUS&market=U&brand=R&vehicle=2019_DS&paint=PXR&fabric=&sa=DS6L98,2TJ,27J,APA&pov=fronthero&width=456&height=200&bkgnd=white&resp=jpg&x=&y=&w=&h=Louis_Armstrong_restored.jpg
  • Barricade1776Barricade1776 Posts: 71
    edited May 2019
    Ramhorn
    2bn56qgff2xa.png

54.5505° N, 5.7457° W
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    2bn56qgff2xa.png

54.5505° N, 5.7457° W

Beachcomber?
    lmao and this is how you know we are ALL getting pretty bored! If we are all legit sitting in the forums playing guess my BOT instead of playing fttf !! We have problems here haha
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I like this thread now, it's deviated from its original purpose for a fun reason
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    2bn56qgff2xa.png

54.5505° N, 5.7457° W

Beachcomber?

Beechcomber according to the pics ;)
    A-dog-growling-and-looking-angry.jpggold_rim_plain_fb33b515-e533-48f4-9371-6687e01a5eb6_1024x.jpg?v=14921162541481640564-canan.jpg
    200.gifmaxresdefault.jpg5db78022283707ba21f34f21c9f8ca0e.jpgchickensoup_1918_16x9.jpgcopy%20paper%20ream-1000x1000.JPG
    200.gifmaxresdefault.jpg5db78022283707ba21f34f21c9f8ca0e.jpgchickensoup_1918_16x9.jpgcopy%20paper%20ream-1000x1000.JPG

Well there's a Supreme at the end so I guess maybe Omega Supreme but I'm not sure how the mascot fits in. Are there two sets of clues here?
    The hint is in the jersey. If I had used any other pic, it would've been too obvious.
    The hint is in the jersey. If I had used any other pic, it would've been too obvious.

So Houston as in the Mission Control Center then.....lol.

I was beginning to wonder if Shockwave was in the first two pictures.
    edited May 2019
    Houston as in University of Houston: UH

O
    Meg
    UH

Soup
    Ream
    Houston as in University of Houston: UH

O