Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bad mistake - wrong chip bot buying order

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Lessons learned.

Roll your 5* crystal and 2-5 crystal before you buy chip bot.

I bought shockwave with chips. Opened a 5* crystal hoping for mixmaster or hound for monthly objective.

Bang, the moment my I opened the crystal, I was shocked by another shockwave. Even if it is none of these it is fine, give me something else like a beast bot or something....

Bad mistake, regretting so much.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    happened to me with 4* crystals and I learned to always do the bot buying at the very end, unless I'm going to stop opening
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    You can look at it like this. You awakened or increased the sig of a great tech bot. Some on these forums even feel he’s the best tech. That’s up in the air, but he is still a great bot.

I believe you only need to get one of the 5 star bots + r2 him to get the random 5 star awakening crystal achievement (given that you do all the non-5 star achievements as well). I think that’s what it is.

I’d say that’s pretty good.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Darm0k wrote: »
    You can look at it like this. You awakened or increased the sig of a great tech bot. Some on these forums even feel he’s the best tech. That’s up in the air, but he is still a great bot.

I believe you only need to get one of the 5 star bots + r2 him to get the random 5 star awakening crystal achievement (given that you do all the non-5 star achievements as well). I think that’s what it is.

I’d say that’s pretty good.

I agree, some people would be very excited having him dupped.

I am not sure if I can fully explore master with not much time left and my skill level. Without this, can’t finish the 29 monthly objective
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Lessons learned.

Roll your 5* crystal and 2-5 crystal before you buy chip bot.

I bought shockwave with chips. Opened a 5* crystal hoping for mixmaster or hound for monthly objective.

Bang, the moment my I opened the crystal, I was shocked by another shockwave. Even if it is none of these it is fine, give me something else like a beast bot or something....

Bad mistake, regretting so much.

Yes, I always rush to explore master and expert so I can pop my free 3*-5* crystals. Once those are out of the way, you can plan on how much grinding for chips you'll need to do that month. Congrats on an awesome pull, though.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Shockwave dupe is solid though, he’s my favourite tech
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    @Bi1b0Baggins @Kitten
    Thanks guys at least that’s some comforting having some good bot dupped
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    小龙女 wrote: »
    @Bi1b0Baggins @Kitten
    Thanks guys at least that’s some comforting having some good bot dupped

Yeah shockwave’s sig is pretty decent contrary to popular belief, mind it does need to be at a high level though
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you rolled your crystals before you buy, you'll get none. That's how RNJesus works. Learn.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I pulled a 5★ Shocker this weekend also. Having one awaked is awesome. He wrecks with the right synergies.