Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ruler of Kaon

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I never intended to even do it. Just tried for fun and end up finishing it.....

This is like kids training ground for blaster, wasp nightmare....

I didn’t even bring my 6k prowl...my op has all material to rank up to 4/5 except gold. Didn’t bother with it

Wish the bots had less health. Just keep falling into sleep middle of fight.

Only mirage and bonecrusher were hard, took some revive. The rest was cake walk, where I always end up with more health than started, and take a plunge in the middle due to sleepy. I shot mirage down to 60% in first attempt.. bone crusher would have been much easier if it weren’t for his “dare crit me you will bleed” but op heal could easily heal 3 stacks no problem.

Rinox was used for mixmaster. Mixmaster special 1, 2 and ultimate does like less than 3%-10% of hp due to rinox shield.

Op was used for everything else. Could have used prowl for mirage but well...

If it werent for fatigue, probably spending 50 energon for a revive would be enough....

Somebody already reviewed it so
https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4327/rulers-of-kaon-guide/p1

jgg8payobgxz.png

tqgyujhi2apu.png

Comments

• Well, the new Thundercracker would be good against that Bonecrusher, he doesn't land crits whatsoever
  • Also, what were Mirage's abilities? I can't remember what they were
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Well, the new Thundercracker would be good against that Bonecrusher, he doesn't land crits whatsoever

I agree. I appreciate Kabam in this respect to make such unique bot that comes in handy in special circuimstances....
    edited May 2019
    Also, what were Mirage's abilities? I can't remember what they were

Nothing really. He likes to shoot ranged and the mod will deal a stack of shock damage if you eat a bullet.

It’s like in spotlight mission those tech sharks also like to keep shooting bullet not that hard to dodge....also think about arcee. He is basically arcee but without the evade part....
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Congrats! I physically cannot get past mirage because my phone seems to not like sidestepping much. In short fights, that's ok, but in a ~15 min fight, it's impossible for me not to eat a stack of shocks.
    Enjoy your rewards, now good luck with ROTK!
    edited May 2019
    iBK wrote: »
    Congrats! I physically cannot get past mirage because my phone seems to not like sidestepping much. In short fights, that's ok, but in a ~15 min fight, it's impossible for me not to eat a stack of shocks.
    Enjoy your rewards, now good luck with ROTK!

Thanks man, only reason I did it was for the +hp, +attack mod. It was so sweaty, I swear I will not attempt to try chapter 2 until half a year later at least.

I tried fighting monkey, was actually very easy....(he does do a lot of damage, so need to be awake to fight him, good thing is he actually is not tanky at all...his mod is basically useless, i keep him at under 10 stacks)
    should do him without revive no problem. Anyway, that was actually for fun, no plan to actually play it.

tvxlakrofznu.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm still waiting for my bonecrusher counter, preferably a 5* mv prime
  • Ay, congrats and good job!