Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Timeout in AM. Your BOT gets KO'd... Next Match Megatron recovers 1/4 Health

What is the rationalization for KO'ing our bots when there is a timeout in AM. In MCOC a timeout in AQ doesn't KO your champ, it takes half health (which i still think is wrong, but better half health than full K.O. from timeout.

Add to this (and this has happened to me) where I near KO Megatron (literally a few hits away from KO'ing him), but the following match, up goes his health again.

I get it, two different games, but why is transformers less forgiving than mcoc in this area?

This doesn't paint the full picture, but I think anyone who this has happened to will agree. By the way, after a timeout, it doesn't say timeout. It says KO.

0kgi3x760101.png
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes we've brought up am timeout many times and never get any feedback.

Now megatron regen is once per match just like mv1 last stand thing, no matter how few hp they start the match it still will activate
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Never understood why in AM bots get KO when time runs out. While in Mcoc when times out it take some some health away.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    This is especially true with Ratchet...takes forever to kill a mini boss. I nearly killed Megatron but always time out ...KO
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Almost nobody can solo the AM boss (and if you can, you're probably not doing high enough AM difficulty). And it isn't meant to be done by a single fight. It's a team sport. If you have two guys that are as good as you, or even half, then have them bring Megatron down to a point where you can beat him (+ his heal) within the time limit.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Dircules wrote: »
    Almost nobody can solo the AM boss (and if you can, you're probably not doing high enough AM difficulty). And it isn't meant to be done by a single fight. It's a team sport. If you have two guys that are as good as you, or even half, then have them bring Megatron down to a point where you can beat him (+ his heal) within the time limit.

Am not asking about solo'ing the AM boss so not exactly sure what this has to do with my question
  • BrownLoserBrownLoser Posts: 10
    Megatron is beatable by two bots at high AM.
    And that timer is redundant unless you fight with ratchet or mirage. With other bots you should be able to do enough damage in 3 mins.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    A leveled up MM can shred through him in about a minute at level 31 anyway. Megatron is way easier to fight then SW IMO.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    For me...at difficulty 15, mirage wrecks Megatron. So, I'm not quite sure what @BrownLoser is talking about.
    Either way a bot that's of good enough rank to be in that difficulty shouldn't time out if others don't but that's a whole different topic.

Let's keep it to the simple point of a timeout shouldn't equal full ko
    About time
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Thank you that's great news
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Finally! Rejoice!
    @Totherkins now you can do lvl20 without worrying about timeout k.o.