Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging level issue

After forging some bots I had the impression that the level of the forge had been lowered when the forge was put into effect, but I thought it might just be my impression.

But now, a member of my alliance reported in our group that they had this same problem.

Did anyone else notice if this same issue?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Was the bot you forged away over forge LVL 75?
  • Yes man !
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    yes. We were discussing. Multiple issues

1. Seems better to forge 2, 3 directly into 5 than 2 to 3 and 3 to 4 and 4 to 5. But there is no definitely proof it is actually a problem. Maybe it is maybe it is not, better safe than sorry.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/70366#Comment_70366

2. When u forge max 100 forge lvl 4 into 5, it shows 0-40/75 forge but it ends up at 36/100. Kabam replies in June they are looking at it. It maybe purely display issue or it maybe players are actually loosing exp.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/53159#Comment_53159
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yes man !

Ok... So here is the thing. There is an error, and it is NOT a visual error.

When forging away a bot above forge lvl75, the forge screen shows you how many forge levels you will gain for that bot.

However...

You only get credit for all the forge XP up to lvl75.

Anything beyond lvl75 doesn't make it into the bot you are forging, and this is the reason you get less forge XP transferred into the receiving bot.

If at all possible, hold on to your max forged 4* bots, and only use bots at lvl75 or lower. You'll find you get precisely what is advertised if you do this.

Hopefully they fix this issue soon. Has been a problem since game launch.
  • Thank you guys !
  • Yeah, we're 100% aware of it and how frustrating this has been. We're working on it as best we can to get it resolved for y'all but it's actually been a rather painful thing to dig into on what's going on with it. We're really sorry for the soreness this has been causing all of you, but I promise we've got more than several pair of eyes looking at it. For now keep an eye on those threads shared by your fellow commanders.
This discussion has been closed.