Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot tier list?

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Ok seriously how do you get the bot images to put on the list?

He bot them
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    y1p46rzxfzkz.png
    Here.

lmao this is the only valid tier list
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Ok I figured it out...here's mine
    e654zkzrduym.png
  • Scarlett_KnightScarlett_Knight Posts: 74
    edited June 2019
    Here is my list

uuk6bsuhrncm.png

Please tell me someone got the reference
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Maybe it’s just me and have had rotten luck, which wouldn’t surprise me. It puts me off raiding when I see him as the top bot.

You could definitely be catching some bad breaks, it happens for sure.

It's hard to get a lot of the items you need to rank up bots unless you raid. (If not for raids there is no way I'd have so many max sig bots)

Anyway, if you haven't tried already, max forge a Shockwave and stack up those light ranged attacks and see if your luck is better.

I did have a max forge shockwave a while back, but forged him away with most of my 4* in a bit to dupe prowl lol. The only ones I keep now are situational, like cyclonus, g1 bee, prime, WJ, and for base defence only since my main team is autobots, megatronus.

Maybe it’s down to liking a challenge more than my bots themselves can handle. That sp3 always wipes the floor with me. Fighting a high rank 5* tronus probably isn’t the best idea, but then again if there isn’t a challenge the game wouldn’t be fun.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    edited June 2019
    I made a tier list please don’t start a war down there you might agree with some you might disagree with some 41wo9rxy73g8.jpeg
    I will not verbally assault you
  • Beastdad wrote: »
    Putting the Grimster at the bottom is just asking for it...

But he's in A tier as well.

Eh, maybe it's just a time paradox.
    (Or the difference between duped and unduped).

Yes one is duped the other is not
    arqm555 wrote: »

That opens a can of worms mate. Duped g1 prime might be better than g1 megs, but would you say unduped prime is better than unduped megs? No bleeds where megs still gets that amazing shock, easier route to permanent armour break along with other debuffs etc. And not including synergies as well, Meg probably stands above prime as a stand-alone bot. Ratchet synergy naturally puts prime on a pedestal, but without it.... I’m not sure.

Same goes for starscream. He really shines and merits that ranking when he’s duped, but unduped, again he’s not as valuable, for the utility he offers with his sig.

I don’t mean to pick yourself list apart or anything, but having 2 grimlocks opens up other options and complicates things so much more.... might want to do 2 separate lists in that respect. Or maybe 3 to factor in sig and synergies, as again synergies can really make a bot come alive. Bludgeon with 3 swordmasters synergy gets really nasty when duped. But unduped and without synergies, he doesn’t offer much that drift can’t do better, another bot who also shines with his sig and even more so with synergies.

There’s a lot of factors to consider there, and that’s just 2 bots.
    I hear you there. I used to run a decepticon team, but as much as I tried to use an autobot team to get some variety, I kept finding myself drifting towards my old team for the hard stuff. Was running g1 megs, shockwave, galvatron, cyclonus, and sometimes megatronus, more for the synergy and a fodder bot than anything else.

Couldn’t leave grimlock out though, so for the most difficult stuff, he replaced tronus. One thing I hated was running into an unexpected bonecrusher without he right tools. Still got that old habit now, no harm in being prepared for it.

So in an attempt to force myself to adjust to using the autobot team, I forged megs, shockwave and galvatron, my 3 key players. Kept tronus for base defence and cyclonus for if there was a nasty unstoppable mod at any point. Had g1 megs at 5* by that point anyway so although I miss the sig, he’s still useful. Plus I got scream and soundwave so it gives a bit more variety to a new cons team, along with tronus. Still working on ranking them up though
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I noticed the drift in B
    But RHINOX IN C . Now that's hilarious 😂😂
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    SSS+ Tier: Robotronus
    S Tier: Megatronus
    A Tier: Prowl, Megatron, Jazz
    B Tier: Everyone else
    C Tier: Waspinator
    D Tier: Hound

That opens a can of worms mate. Duped g1 prime might be better than g1 megs, but would you say unduped prime is better than unduped megs? No bleeds where megs still gets that amazing shock, easier route to permanent armour break along with other debuffs etc. And not including synergies as well, Meg probably stands above prime as a stand-alone bot. Ratchet synergy naturally puts prime on a pedestal, but without it.... I’m not sure.

Same goes for starscream. He really shines and merits that ranking when he’s duped, but unduped, again he’s not as valuable, for the utility he offers with his sig.

I don’t mean to pick yourself list apart or anything, but having 2 grimlocks opens up other options and complicates things so much more.... might want to do 2 separate lists in that respect. Or maybe 3 to factor in sig and synergies, as again synergies can really make a bot come alive. Bludgeon with 3 swordmasters synergy gets really nasty when duped. But unduped and without synergies, he doesn’t offer much that drift can’t do better, another bot who also shines with his sig and even more so with synergies.

Yes I get your point but grimlock without the dupe is just so trash
    Like most of the bots are not really that bad without the dupe but grimlock is just so bad

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Haven’t seen it yet but WRONG!

This is the only correct tier list
    443xq54anu4t.png
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited June 2019

443xq54anu4t.png

Where is the disagree button for this thing?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Here is my list

uuk6bsuhrncm.png

Please tell me someone got the reference

Highlander
    Ok I figured it out...here's mine
    e654zkzrduym.png

Congratulations for having unique opinions!

443xq54anu4t.png

Where is the disagree button for this thing?
    Flag 🤣🤣🤣

Yes I get your point but grimlock without the dupe is just so trash
    Like most of the bots are not really that bad without the dupe but grimlock is just so bad

I’m going to agree there, but like I said, it would then require multiple lists or a detailed table to be fair to all. Some bots do need their sig or synergies to really shine, sometimes both. Grim being one among many.
    edited June 2019
    @Kitten ok how the fr*ck did you get the image for Wheeljack?
    Edit: Nevermind, the list got updated by the creator and now it has 2 WJs for some reason
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Arcee is S, everyone else is at the bottom. Cept mixy, mixy is A. I have an r4 mix 0 forge and it puts out more damage then my r5 60forge cheetor.
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Arcee is S, everyone else is at the bottom. Cept mixy, mixy is A. I have an r4 mix 0 forge and it puts out more damage then my r5 60forge cheetor.

yekglkmhes8l.png
  • Right how does one create a tier list?
    Right how does one create a tier list?

Hit the link kitten posted that scroll down to where it says "create this list" or something like that then hit the button

Hit the link kitten posted that scroll down to where it says "create this list" or something like that then hit the button

How did you put the bots on the list?
    Right how does one create a tier list?

Drag and drop

Drag and drop

Not working for me for some reason