Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iPhone Xs

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I want to check specifically Xs, does it heat up much?

I am considering upgrading to Xs or waiting for new iPhone in sept.

But I am not sure if it makes any difference.

Currently, it Heats up so quickly I have to put bare phone on marble stone table and case in freezer to cool it so that I can resume playing.

Also the main problem is not the scortching hot phone, it is the heat that is causing iOS operating system software to lower my phone performance and my game frame rate drops significant to the point of not able to play....

33g7le2ylo5s.jpeg

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'd reccomend a Galaxy S10+ or a Note9 honestly but that's just me
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    It's better to buy a liquid cooled Phone
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’ve been using an XS since December. It’s lighting fast and this will be what you notice most. To your question about heat, it has been fine. I’ve done 2 hrs nonstop and it’s barely warm — nothing like iPhone 6, 7, or 8 (I have all of these).

Who knows how long this lasts though. Also, it’s a crazy expensive phone.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Never had this issue with my XsMax
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I’ve been using an XS since December. It’s lighting fast and this will be what you notice most. To your question about heat, it has been fine. I’ve done 2 hrs nonstop and it’s barely warm — nothing like iPhone 6, 7, or 8 (I have all of these).

Who knows how long this lasts though. Also, it’s a crazy expensive phone.

That’s massively helpful man! Thank you! The heat has been very painful with my phone
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Seb1976 wrote: »
    Never had this issue with my XsMax

Thanks!

I played F1 racing on my phone, it heats up even more crazy like no joke. My wife has xs max and f1 was like never heats up. Was amazing. I can’t play the transformer game on such massive screen so I never tried