Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Op signature needs a serious redesign

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I gotta disagree on a couple things here:
    1) Bludgeon is awesome against scouts! I regularly get stuns and bleeds on them and every so often, he'll end the fight with a 6k-10k damage heavy attack. The only one that really bothers me is Barricade because I've seen him evade close to a dozen attacks in a row, but he doesn't cause me any real problems other than taking slightly longer to kill.
    2) Best bleed in the game is probably Windblade. My 4* 5/50 Op bleeds at 83% of attack for 4 sec--and att is at 911. WB bleeds for 58% of att for 4sec and her attack, 5* 4/40, is 1,863, and nearly 3,000 against tech bots. And OP has to get a crit on an armor break to bleed. WB can sneeze and cause someone to bleed--melee, ranged, even heavy attacks cause bleeds. She gets more crits with sword attacks and more crits and crit damage with swordmaster synergy, and her bleeds trigger stuns too!

Dinobot's is also better, bleed 80% attack (my 4* 5/50 Dinobot has almost 250 more attack than 4* 5/50 Op) and his swordmaster synergy means he crits on more heavy attacks and that means more bleeds without needing to activate a special or break armor to do it. And with block penetration, unblockable attacks, and armor piercing and breaking he makes very short work of bots after they're done bleeding.

Finally someone who notices dinobot XD
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Blud is ok. However, if you are having an issue with barricade dodging you are doing too many heavies. Try cutting them in half and the fight wont last as long.
    While arcee's bleed doesnt match any of those in a single bleed, she bleeds in quantity. In an am match(I'm in OVD) I usually land 15 to 20 bleeds. Advantage fights are closer to 10 due to the match only lasting 30 to 40 hits. After combo 1 arcee lands 2 to 5 bleeds every combo(sp1) and about 75% shots land a bleed, this increases to 100% against barricade as when he has evade active he takes a double bleed.
  • Options
    Short answer: NO, it does not
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    ...this increases to 100% against barricade as when he has evade active he takes a double bleed.

Is it? I think you either suppress his evade (not active at all) or he evades your shot.
  • Options
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    ...this increases to 100% against barricade as when he has evade active he takes a double bleed.

Is it? I think you either suppress his evade (not active at all) or he evades your shot.

Yes he evades the shot. But, arcee gives a double bleed for catching a bot during an evasion. Barricades evade triggers when you put him on his back.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @Rocsolid do you have awesome gameplay using Arcee? She look badass when you mentioned her in your post.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited June 2019
    I believe @Rocsolid has a badass r5 arcee, and I also think he's got a video of it, not sure where.

I have r3 video of her vs rok mixmaster, though she's r4 now, she's really fun to use!
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    I believe @Rocsolid has a badass r5 arcee, and I also think he's got a video of it, not sure where.

I have r3 video of her vs rok mixmaster, though she's r4 now, she's really fun to use!

Alas, she is only r4. But forge 97.
    DonApis wrote: »
    @Rocsolid do you have awesome gameplay using Arcee? She look badass when you mentioned her in your post.

I cant find any of my older vids. Dont take vids of arcee atm anymore as I've shared a ton Haha. I'll see if I can make you one. Her power gain(correct me if I'm wrong) is the best in the game, should get another t4c in a few weeks and I'm hoping its warrior!
  • Options
    I see what you mean with the bleed being the default counter for both mv1 and primal, but frankly it's iconic at this point. Not to mention that it's a giant axe, so it makes sense. At most, I guess they could either change it to a different debuff type (although none of them would really make sense), make it an instant one-time shock damage like starscream, or change it so that critical melee hits do X amount additional damage in similar levels to the bleed.