Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

iPhone XS iOS 12 graphics glitch

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Bought a new iPhone XS, I constantly have this issue on every other fights. Especially noticeable when op transforms for heavy or motormaster transform for heave. But it happens with other things as well like specials or shooting bullets

Is this a game bug? OS bug? Or hardware issue with my iPhone and I should replace my phone?

Never happened once when I was with iPhone 7

yo0myec988lr.png
n3twg76mza0l.png

Comments

• Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Every day for me on my XsMax
  • I'll shoot this over to the team to get this looked at. Can you tell me what iOS version this is?
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    I'll shoot this over to the team to get this looked at. Can you tell me what iOS version this is?

@Kabam Vydious
    iOS 12.3.1 (latest as of now)

Thanks
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    I’m on 12.4
  • Seb1976 wrote: »
    I’m on 12.4

Thank you, @Seb1976! I've added that to report!
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    I played like 12 arena fights just now, the problem happened 5 times. Examples are wasp bullet, megatronus special 1. It happens very fast and is not game breaker, but still very strange
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2019
    You think these glitches are bad? Check this out — this glitch lasted the entire fight. iPhone 11 (Monitor Stand special edition) phone on iOS 12.4 - device jokes aside this did really happen (iPhone XS).

mdezb61y1ovg.png

• StrawbelsStrawbels Posts: 21
    I get the same issue with my ipad mini 5. Ios 12.3.1
    From looking at the devices it seems like it's an issue with optimisation of the A12 processors.
  • We're looking into it!
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I'm not an an Apple product consumer, but I have seen these same glitches from others since late 2018. Has this really gone unnoticed by Kabam for almost a year?
  • I'm not an an Apple product consumer, but I have seen these same glitches from others since late 2018. Has this really gone unnoticed by Kabam for almost a year?

No, it's something that we've noticed in the past and have been aware. Unfortunately it has been put on a back burner more than a few times. I don't like to admit that, but I want to be open with y'all about that. We just discussed that yesterday and we're pulling off that burner and bringing it the front. The reason it was put back was due to other issues that kept coming up and now we have the proper time and ability to investigate it for y'all.

We'll be taking that old information we investigated back then and this new information to combine it. This'll actually be some major help for us in hopefully getting it resolved. We're sorry for how long it's taken and definitely don't want it to go one for any longer than it has.
    I'm not an an Apple product consumer, but I have seen these same glitches from others since late 2018. Has this really gone unnoticed by Kabam for almost a year?

No, it's something that we've noticed in the past and have been aware. Unfortunately it has been put on a back burner more than a few times. I don't like to admit that, but I want to be open with y'all about that. We just discussed that yesterday and we're pulling off that burner and bringing it the front. The reason it was put back was due to other issues that kept coming up and now we have the proper time and ability to investigate it for y'all.

We'll be taking that old information we investigated back then and this new information to combine it. This'll actually be some major help for us in hopefully getting it resolved. We're sorry for how long it's taken and definitely don't want it to go one for any longer than it has.

Thank you for being honest about the situation, looking forward to seeing this squashed, can be frustrating getting that new device and things go backwards.