Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

shark forging question

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
1. How much more extra forge point does shark gives vs same bot given same amount of gold ores spent? Like 1.5 times more?

2. Do I need to do same class shark forging? Or it matters little?

3. Is it good idea to forge away max sig 4* shark?

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    4. Also does 4* shark give any crystal? Or nothing? If no crystal, why would I use 4* signature on 4* sharks?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    4* sharks give 5* shark crystal shards.

I don't know how much bonus forge xp they give, but they do give more
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    edited June 2019
    4* shark gives 3850 more exp forge if they are the same class ( test with 29 sig and 30 sig to check if the sig level does change that value, and it doesn't )
    But didn't test out if the level or the rank of the shark does modify that value.
    Tested on a 4* brawler shark rank 4 lvl 40 sig 29/30

And yes, it is absolutely a good idea to forge max sig 4* shark, because if you don't, the next time you pull the same shark, you'll lost 5 sig on this shark, which is absolutely priceless imo.

That's all the info I got

Litte edit : Each sig on 4* shark gives 2200 more exp forge
    @Celt @DaveJL

Thanks so much guys. Appreciate the detailed numbers.

Forging has bother me for so long. Still many things that I feel not knowing enough. If only Kabam could publish some forging formulas......

Why do they have to make me scratch my hairs til it turns grey...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    The graph is old and does not include 5* calculations but the ratios remain accurate. Don’t overthink it, just know that Sharks yield more forge and it’s best to upgrade them in rank, level, and Sig before forging them into your top bots.

wb7k9sxmq74l.jpeg
    @JIMMY_SAB that’s exactly what I need, huge thanks!