Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gifting items

I’m just wondering why can’t we gift items to our friends I mean Look at thistcqn9wg4aod4.png
If I can give my one of my friends this I’ll do so

Comments

• arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    glv7bvk7r4bb.png
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    GIVE ME THAT!!!
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    arqm555 wrote: »
    I’m just wondering why can’t we gift items to our friends I mean Look at thistcqn9wg4aod4.png

There is plenty of time left to use them up....

I probably got 20 T3 basic in my stash this month and I already used half of them
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd love a trading system, even if it's exclusive to alliance members
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How many alternative accounts do you have?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    it would be to OP to have a trading system

• arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    How many alternative accounts do you have?
    Only 1
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Increasing the stash time limit would be a good idea here. 14 days can be too short a time to use all of that
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    it would be to OP to have a trading system

Not really, if say you have a surplus of something then you trade it for something you don't have enough of, in my case it's T2 alpha and T3 class sparks
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2019
    arqm555 wrote: »

Heyyy ma dude, ma broski, ma Han Brolo, I'm your new best friend, pal!Givemethesparks So what's up ma brudda?
  • At the moment we don't have current plans of implementing in-game gifting, but I can talk to the team about updating Stash Inventory.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    At the moment we don't have current plans of implementing in-game gifting, but I can talk to the team about updating Stash Inventory.

Yeah!!! That'd be some progress!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    At the moment we don't have current plans of implementing in-game gifting, but I can talk to the team about updating Stash Inventory.

You mean like sell from stash? 😉

Any chance of a swap system for a likewise item? I’m itching for a t2 offence spark yet seem to land t2 utility at an abnormal rate. I get it’s rng and all, but an outright swap might work, instead of a gifting system that could be abused.

Bots may be a step too far in swapping, as opinions differ, and again is abusable, but items like sparks that could be swapped on a 1:1 basis seems workable
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited June 2019

Alpha Sparks are always 1st to go so I’m always selling T2 Class, and Basic Sparks if you could gift any items to our team mates that would benefit the whole team and not be a slap in the face every time we sell something our team mates are in need of, there’s also Family Alliances so actually gifting in game to any player you want would actually be way better 😁👍
  • At the moment we don't have current plans of implementing in-game gifting, but I can talk to the team about updating Stash Inventory.

Any chance of a swap system for a likewise item? I’m itching for a t2 offence spark yet seem to land t2 utility at an abnormal rate. I get it’s rng and all, but an outright swap might work, instead of a gifting system that could be abused.

Bots may be a step too far in swapping, as opinions differ, and again is abusable, but items like sparks that could be swapped on a 1:1 basis seems workable

Not a bad idea, but highly unlikely to be something we put into the game. I can run it by folks buuuut I don't think it'll be more than a run by. That said, I'll do it-- but no promises on any outcome.

Not a bad idea, but highly unlikely to be something we put into the game. I can run it by folks buuuut I don't think it'll be more than a run by. That said, I'll do it-- but no promises on any outcome.

It was just an idea while we were on the subject really, as much as trading bots and stuff would be cool, it’d be abused to oblivion. It would cripple the game. That’s why I thought if it could be at least kept on an entirely level playing field, based solely on needs of a direct equivalent, it could maybe work. A newbie account manned by a veteran would still struggle to pull those t3c’s, t2 mod sparks etc. on a regular enough basis to warrant it being worth the effort. A single block by master dinobot would most likely waste a 2*.

Thanks for replying though, even if it doesn’t have any outcome it’s still been suggested at least. I got plenty t3 demo I don’t need that would be gladly swapped for t3 tact or tech, alongside the earlier mentioned t2 utility that I don’t need half as badly as a t2 offence. There’ll be plenty other players in the same position for some reason or another.

Hell, I’d even do a 2:1 swap for a chance at a spark of a different class if it was randomly generated by the game. Naturally stuff like alpha sparks, or high tier basic sparks have no class related equivalent, so I wouldn’t even think about bringing that up, but class related stuff, would be win-win, especially for those who have particularly busy days on a day when for example, they need tech sparks but Thursday is a busy day for them, yet they’re free on Monday to swap brawler sparks for tech.

It would go a long way to eliminating any complaints of bad rng luck for that 1 t2 mod spark a month, or the aforementioned busy days and free days issue. A quality of life provider, if you will.

Until recently, I had kids during the day, then worked until 11pm on a Saturday. It was a decision between getting a run at spotlight, which I was already on limited time to do, or forego spotlight and get a run at the daily class missions. Despite having a choice of tacts, it was only recently I managed to r2 one due to a change in hours at work. It’s still a decision between spotlight or daily class for a full run, but at least if I pick spotlight the daily class can run into the next day, even if it screws up my routine for the next day. A swap system that would have given me the option the offload those demo sparks I don’t need would have been a godsend a long time ago. Hopefully something will arise from bringing this up
  • That would be nice if your are able to gift.

It was just an idea while we were on the subject really, as much as trading bots and stuff would be cool, it’d be abused to oblivion. It would cripple the game. That’s why I thought if it could be at least kept on an entirely level playing field, based solely on needs of a direct equivalent, it could maybe work. A newbie account manned by a veteran would still struggle to pull those t3c’s, t2 mod sparks etc. on a regular enough basis to warrant it being worth the effort. A single block by master dinobot would most likely waste a 2*.

Thanks for replying though, even if it doesn’t have any outcome it’s still been suggested at least. I got plenty t3 demo I don’t need that would be gladly swapped for t3 tact or tech, alongside the earlier mentioned t2 utility that I don’t need half as badly as a t2 offence. There’ll be plenty other players in the same position for some reason or another.

Hell, I’d even do a 2:1 swap for a chance at a spark of a different class if it was randomly generated by the game. Naturally stuff like alpha sparks, or high tier basic sparks have no class related equivalent, so I wouldn’t even think about bringing that up, but class related stuff, would be win-win, especially for those who have particularly busy days on a day when for example, they need tech sparks but Thursday is a busy day for them, yet they’re free on Monday to swap brawler sparks for tech.

It would go a long way to eliminating any complaints of bad rng luck for that 1 t2 mod spark a month, or the aforementioned busy days and free days issue. A quality of life provider, if you will.

Until recently, I had kids during the day, then worked until 11pm on a Saturday. It was a decision between getting a run at spotlight, which I was already on limited time to do, or forego spotlight and get a run at the daily class missions. Despite having a choice of tacts, it was only recently I managed to r2 one due to a change in hours at work. It’s still a decision between spotlight or daily class for a full run, but at least if I pick spotlight the daily class can run into the next day, even if it screws up my routine for the next day. A swap system that would have given me the option the offload those demo sparks I don’t need would have been a godsend a long time ago. Hopefully something will arise from bringing this up

Mr Wonder. I would have to say that is very well thought out and would be a wonderful addition to the game as I do have days that are super busy and days that are super lazy the swapping same for same of different class would be awesome

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

That would be great.

Mr Wonder. I would have to say that is very well thought out and would be a wonderful addition to the game as I do have days that are super busy and days that are super lazy the swapping same for same of different class would be awesome

Thank you. It was more in depth to give kabam an idea of exactly how it could be implemented in a manner that was fair to all. Bot swapping would be a step too far as farm accounts would milk the game dry (and kabam for that matter). But sparks, especially rng based sparks, could be made into a swap shop, even if it’s restricted to alliance members only, with a minimum amount of time served in an alliance to eradicate the farming issue that would arise.