Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rhinox missed heavy

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I did 5 ruler or kaon runs on mixmaster.

Occasionally no matter how quick you button presses, if he is far from wall, u miss a heavy and he can immediately shoot and or dash and hit back. I don’t think side stepping would work in that particular case. (I said occasionally, cuz usually you can retrieve)

Also sometimes, when you miss a heavy right when he is against corner, he is so close to you he will punch you back a full combo

Note. Usually I can side step and sometimes back step to retrieve. And I am fine with the way his heavy misses. But it is not acceptable when there are occasions there is no way to retrieve.

In, AM this is extreamly punishing

Given the amount of bugs in the fighting mechanics in the game in general. Either fix this or don’t let his heavy miss.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2019
    I don’t think posting here is the best place to notify Kabam. I would submit a ticket along with describing what you say above. I know what you are talking about but not all who support this game actually play it.

@小龙女

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's not about the heavy missing, it's about how rhinox recovers after the heavy attack.

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    Manthro wrote: »
    It's not about the heavy missing, it's about how rhinox recovers after the heavy attack.

I have seen your previous post reply regarding this topic. From what I have tested, there is not a single/place situation where using his heavy is 100% recoverable. It is recoverable most of the time. But even if it happens once, it could be deadly.

People don’t usually care cuz vs 10k bot, it is not problem. vs 20k, 40k. It basically means your rinox is useless for rest of fight for one missed heavy.

Maybe it happens once every 100 combo. Maybe 50. Still you never know when it will happen.

It almost felt like a mistake that I chose rinox. I should have taken shockwave instead
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    小龙女 wrote: »

I have seen your previous post reply regarding this topic. From what I have tested, there is not a single/place situation where using his heavy is 100% recoverable. It is recoverable most of the time. But even if it happens once, it could be deadly.

People don’t usually care cuz vs 10k bot, it is not problem. vs 20k, 40k. It basically means your rinox is useless for rest of fight for one missed heavy.

Maybe it happens once every 100 combo. Maybe 50. Still you never know when it will happen.

It almost felt like a mistake that I chose rinox. I should have taken shockwave instead

I get it, but you can't ask for his heavy not to miss. Heavy attacks miss all the time on all bots.

There is arguably a tiny window of vulnerability on the recoil, but that window exists on all melee bots, believe it or not.

Play at a very high level and you'll experience it.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641

I get it, but you can't ask for his heavy not to miss. Heavy attacks miss all the time on all bots.

There is arguably a tiny window of vulnerability on the recoil, but that window exists on all melee bots, believe it or not.

Well. True. I noticed today against 20k bot, my car heavy misses and the opponent shoot dashed right back. Not sure if it was due to me not swiping fast enough or AI is super human on that lvl.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

I definitely agree with the Shocky comment. Has some game changing abilities with the right synergies.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Well. True. I noticed today against 20k bot, my car heavy misses and the opponent shoot dashed right back. Not sure if it was due to me not swiping fast enough or AI is super human on that lvl.

The higher you play pi wise the better the other bot is at timing everything perfectly. I've gone sometimes 30 seconds into a fight before I had any sort of opening to do anything. Manthro would have a better idea though on the pi differences at super high level since he is in Cold right now and I'm in OVD.