Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game Center troubles

Hello!
The Game Center notifications keep on popping up randomly when I play, and I have already achieved them. It’s really annoying, especially during fights. Four to five of them appear subsequently and they last for a few seconds. I play on a 6th gen iPad, and it’s running on the latest iOS. I think this is the only serious problem I’ve faced when playing. Can the moderators please look into this? Thanks.
v1ex0s97vl7x.png
0zdofhmx19un.png
k8owkwal5dwb.png
vcw37urv6sqo.png
b2jbybeopfyy.png
3kvzow8kopyt.png
yttnjolu3pfg.png
jbsin7f836uz.png
ben8ppcjlp9v.png

Comments

• This is definitely really strange!

I would recommend reaching out to Apple first about this one and also sending our Support team a ticket on this. You can contact them by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within our game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.
  • This is definitely really strange!

I would recommend reaching out to Apple first about this one and also sending our Support team a ticket on this. You can contact them by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within our game. From there, scroll to select 'Support'.

OK, thanks!