Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Am lagging issue in Android

Don't know about others but for me Generally when the am start its lag like hell in first 3-4 hours and then it become normal..

Is there any problem in my phone or the problem is in the game?

If the problem is in phone then why it run well after the first few hours?

I use S9 + , Android version 9
Please check it out
Tagged:

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    What region of the US or World are you in?
  • @Bi1b0Baggins At Portugal
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Don't know about others but for me Generally when the am start its lag like hell in first 3-4 hours and then it become normal..

Please check it out

Have you tried running the game with battery saver turned on?

It shuts down all non-essential processes so that the game can utilize as much of the phone resources as possible.

Works for me.
  • TCK6909TCK6909 Posts: 17

Please check it out

I experience the same issue. This has been happening to me for a long time now. It has gotten worse since the last update. I believe whatever server I’m connecting to can’t handle the high traffic when AM begins.

I have mentioned this before, but unfortunately I’ve never received a response. I am on the east coast of the US, in Maryland. From 3pm to around 9-11pm there is random bought of severe lag. The game is unplayable a lot of times. Once the “traffic” dies down, everything returns to normal.

I have tried everything I could think of on my side to help with this to no avail. I am playing on an iPad Pro, model MQDW2LL/A, IOS 12.3.1, with everything off except WiFi. I’m not using Bluetooth, location services, or iCloud services. There is nothing running except FTF.
  • Same for me. It usually costs me a bot in AM

Playing on OnePlus 6
    Located in France, but playing in English (so maybe connected to an US server)

I feel like it's not limited to AM, although other game modes are less sensitive
  • No issue here with lagging on Moto G6.

I do restart to clear/flush memory, hibernate apps.
  • @Manthro today i tried in your way but same result , lagged a lot... In room 1 i am facing a very hard time vs Tantrum and Magnus... Costing me few items every day...

Its hard to keep up with the lagging at max diff....

Please try to get some info on this
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    Still having issues.....is anyone looking into this? 8qgps1f6ojhw.png

Also, the spectator/doppelgänger’s have returned.
    qc92kedow9co.gif

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    I suggest you add your Kabam support ticket ID numbers here as well. If I were a mod, it would help me when reaching out internally to be able to connect this forum post and video evidence to an actual player account in game.

@TCK6909
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I suggest you add your Kabam support ticket ID numbers here as well. If I were a mod, it would help me when reaching out internally to be able to connect this forum post and video evidence to an actual player account in game.

@TCK6909

Good suggestion! Unfortunately, I’ve NEVER had a mod reply to me and support has always been worthless. For the last two years, I have numerous unanswered pm’s to the mods now. I just figured since others were pissing up a tree, I might as well too! ;)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    TCK6909 wrote: »
    Still having issues.....is anyone looking into this? 8qgps1f6ojhw.png

Also, the spectator/doppelgänger’s have returned.
    qc92kedow9co.gif

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

The lag is now affecting newer Qualcomm devices like the moto g7 power (SD632) and iq00 NEO Vivo, Black Shark Xiaomi (SD845) and previous gen chips like the SD630 and SD626 on the moto x⁴ and z2 play respectively.

Crashes sometimes occur, too; but at least that is forewarned by flickering character sprites...

A soft reboot, and shutdown of BG processes helps massively, as this is a cache/memory leak issue.

@TCK6909 @asparagus @Gunz0 I've never had a mod reply to any technical aspect based error, just server and code bugs; compounding the matter are support tickets coming back with more questions than answers. And usually no solution.

So far I've tested f2f on over 130 devices from both OS's.