Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack force shield

Please for the love of the game, nerf Wheeljacks force shield a little plz... it is way out of control. Also the spot light missions this round are way buffed, whiskey, tango, foxtrot.
Tagged:

Comments

• Cheetor? Tronus ?
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Any bot with bleeds or dark burn will stop wheeljack. So basically galvatron, megatronus, Cheetor, bonecrusher, or maybe drift.
  • CampxrayCampxray Posts: 19
    I’ve got a 6600 brawler that does worst against Wheeljack then a 4400 shockwave. It’s out of control, 75, 50 & 25 buffs. For real?
    OptimalOptimus, your -> 🗑
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Campxray wrote: »
    Please for the love of the game, nerf Wheeljacks force shield a little plz... it is way out of control. Also the spot light missions this round are way buffed, whiskey, tango, foxtrot.

There are counters to this. Cheetor takes it out.
    I know the counters, shock, bleed and dark. Thanks for the posts all must have 4/5 wheeljacks, lol
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    There are probably more counters than poor matchups, which is probably the reason kabam has not nerfed him. Robotronus on the other hand...
    z7mb9vpl2pc3.gif
    ❤️ it 👍
    x1oki8vzt2kf.gif
    Maximum effort... Wheeljack is still trash & needs to be nerfed.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    OptimalOptimus, your -> 🗑

His what is trash?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    There are probably more counters than poor matchups, which is probably the reason kabam has not nerfed him. Robotronus on the other hand...
    z7mb9vpl2pc3.gif

Yeah this is true...

On another note I see you use that tombstone GIF alot sooo...
    scmxbgabgrt8.gif
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Ya he isnt, you need to spend time looking though ways to counter the other bot. If I dont take cheetor with me, my arcee melts him.

There is no reason for a nerf. Just because you can’t beat him doesn’t mean kabam will screw over multiple players who have him as maxed 4*s and 5* to make you happy.
    Ahh, there it is... multiple ppl have him leveled up... ❤️ It... you guys must be fighting him as a 2k bot, lol ...weak sauce... NERF HIM KABAM, buffs @ 75 & 25 are enough, Wheeljack makes megatronus look like a _ _ _ _ _ and he’s on the front of the game fellas. Don’t listen to the trash.
    I’ll spend more time investing in Scout bots and we’ll see how it goes, lol... smh!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I’ve got a 6600 brawler that does worst against Wheeljack then a 4400 shockwave. It’s out of control, 75, 50 & 25 buffs. For real?

Just because your preferred bot doesn't do well against wheeljack, does not mean he needs a nerf.

Not every bot counters every other bot, that's why there are so many options for you to use.

Figure it out.

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Git gud
    Lol, ❤️ the Wheeljack fans... letz gO. Maybe u guys shld go start a go fund me project, lmao 😂
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    He is one of the easiest bot in AM
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Ahh, there it is... multiple ppl have him leveled up... ❤️ It... you guys must be fighting him as a 2k bot, lol ...weak sauce... NERF HIM KABAM, buffs @ 75 & 25 are enough, Wheeljack makes megatronus look like a _ _ _ _ _ and he’s on the front of the game fellas. Don’t listen to the trash.

I don't have a ranked wheeljack. I don't use him. I do however frequently encounter ranked up nanojacks in raids -- some of which are awakened r4 5*. I rarely have trouble taking him down, and I usually use dinobot who is NOT really very ideal to counter him with. Wheeljack does not need a nerf, sorry. Perhaps you just need practice.
    That’s awesome, bet u can’t bet one of 4.5k+ rating. Still needs to be NERFED

#noworries
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

#noworries

I've taken down nanojacks that are rated at over 8k. Multiple times. Consistently. On various mods.

You need practice.
    lekyndatr7jp.gif

#noworries

He doesn’t need a nerf, you just need skills instead of losing fights and calling for nerfs for no reason
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It's a new account, he's just trolling everyone.

vaw4ne83liqh.png

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019
    Considering that literally everyone here disagrees with you, maybe its time you changed your stand. I've faced off against rank 4 4* Wheeljacks multiple times and almost always won USING DEMO BOTS. I'm not even a serious player, and if I can do that, then I just suggest you
    je5mq9dn04su.gif
    Ohhh, u got me big guy. I’ll take your advice, lol... let’s nerf that some kabam, u know it needs to be done. 2 health buffs are enough. All these try hards are hating AND we all know u didn’t beat any 8k rated Wheeljack in a single go around ❤️ U guys^
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    You seem like one of those people who buys their way around a game.