Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Crystals after the "fix"

Well fail again kabam now where we were actually getting something for playing now the new crystals only have given ore seems the scale back of drops has gone to nothing what a waste of an update.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Instead of hoarding for 10 minutes and get a lot of goodies, you can hoard for a week and get a bit of goodies.
    Lower your expectation, it's elite daily crystal standard. Not god crystal.
  • This wouldn't be the first time kabam made a disappointing update for the players, nor the last.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Instead of hoarding for 10 minutes and get a lot of goodies, you can hoard for a week and get a bit of goodies.
    Lower your expectation, it's elite daily crystal standard. Not god crystal.

Or better, hoard for a month
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    x18n67ft4rgo.jpeg
    They’re not terrible. Everybody is cherry picking unlucky drops to show here.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    Dircules wrote: »
    x18n67ft4rgo.jpeg
    They’re not terrible. Everybody is cherry picking unlucky drops to show here.

Exactly.

The fact that players honestly thought the drop rates on release were as they should be are out to lunch. Getting that much t4c essence consistently is an obvious mistake.

Yeah, it was nice and we all took advantage, but the actual drop rates are fine too.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited July 2019
    xr36gyawxmue.png
    2qvf4ra9en9c.png
    This pull was from 28 June 2019, after the fix.

These rewards would've cost much, much time and effort plugging at expert or master missions just a week ago.

We've had our fun, i was grateful. what more do you whiners want.

Now we have to rely on skill and effort, like it's some kind of GAME again.

• Saucekay1Saucekay1 Posts: 18
    " Getting that much t4c essence consistently is an obvious mistake."

When the drop rate was first released t4 class ess was the one drop i didn't really get. I had gotten more t3 class full sparks and t2 alphas.

They changed the rates like we did something wrong. If they would just think about what they want to do before doing it or even have a dummy version for themself to simulate players and check drop odds before releasing to the masses.

Kabam also has players from their company playing so theres kinda no excuse when the game has been running this long.

Look at the 3-5* bot crystals i have maybe pulled 1 5* bot from them in the 2yrs playing.

They program the AI to violate battle rules. Its all an attempt to get us to run to the cube shop like many of us dont already do that. Kabam is just greedy.

If they want to really fix something understand basic math and odds. The higher player already get better items on most modes of play. But the players that are on the rise need love too. Even if they messed up just turn it into a short event that happens 2- 3 times a year. I like earning what i get but i also like to be properly rewarded as well for the money spent and time invested in the game.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    xr36gyawxmue.png
    2qvf4ra9en9c.png

These rewards would've cost much, much time and effort plugging at expert or master missions just a week ago.

We've had our fun, i was grateful. what more do you whiners want.

Now we have to rely on skill and effort, like it's some kind of GAME again.

Well this is not an mmorg and it seems like kabam and some commanders want to talk like it is. With no add ons to story mode. And more ways to earn items through playing how much interest to stay does kab think they have. We still have many bots that are not 5* yet and room in the filter menu to fit 6* bots eventually which will need more work on kabams side to keep the player count up and growing. How does a commander who is tryn to build get items such as t3 mod sparks if your high enough to compete and in a growing alliance in the top 75- 115 range. Those players are forgotten like middle income people verse the top 15% and the non spending players have no hopes of building to compete.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Mistakes get into production environments. Get over it. They made a mistake, let us enjoy it for 24h, and fixed it. The end.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    0jeq2rf4fl0n.jpeg
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    The people crying are probably the ones who dont play enough to even worry about 10 or 12 away missions a day. If all 4 sets of away mission per every 2 hours was 10-13 crystals the odds of pulling at least a couple t3c are just fine and if your super lucky some t3a or t4c as well. You can easily get 100 crystals a day if your lucky. They are still great crystals. The floor on them is just not the best thing ever so people cry
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Whatever the drop rates are — whatever. I want my arena crystals back dammit. 😒
    edited July 2019
    ivzinpvm7uej.jpg
    Manthro wrote: »
    Saucekay1 wrote: »
    " Getting that much t4c essence 03fmuoy3kbf8.jpg
    consistently is an obvious mistake."

When the drop rate was first released t4 class ess was the one drop i didn't really get. I had gotten more t3 class full sparks and t2 alphas.

They changed the rates like we did something wrong. If they would just think about what they want to do before doing it or even have a dummy version for themself to simulate players and check drop odds before releasing to the masses.

Kabam also has players from their company playing so theres kinda no excuse when the game has been running this long.

Look at the 3-5* bot crystals i have maybe pulled 1 5* bot from them in the 2yrs playing.

They program the AI to violate battle rules. Its all an attempt to get us to run to the cube shop like many of us dont already do that. Kabam is just greedy.

If they want to really fix something understand basic math and odds. The higher player already get better items on most modes of play. But the players that are on the rise need love too. Even if they messed up just turn it into a short event that happens 2- 3 times a year. I like earning what i get but i also like to be properly rewarded as well for the money spent and time invested in the game.

Everyone quickly forgets how much t3c cost to buy for actual $. They used to be $100 a pop, and are still quite expensive to this day when they are offered.

You want to talk fair? How about the fact that 24hrs of those crystals has basically undone the spending, time and effort of all the players busting their asses in the top 10 for over a year.

Is that fair?

The current drop rates now that they are fixed are just fine. You are going to get premium resources at a decent rate. It was absolute nonsense to be pulling 3x t2a, 3x t3c, t4b, and 1000 t4c essence and 30k gold in a single 10 crystal pull.

Come on man.. Common sense, it was obviously not right.

Get over it.

Did you just say fair about a game that cheats to win and forces player to buy items we get randomly for free. Common sence say theres no common sense after your comment. I am a player who plays and works with what is availible, one shouldnt have to spend hundreds of dollars to be a top commander. This is a fighting game which calls for skills to play the characters, so spoiled babies who pay should continue to get handed everything. Like ive said because this is my thread I started there is no fairness in this game it caters to the rich who are willing to pour copious amounts of money into kabams pocket to stay in top spots while others suffer who grind to earn got the biggest slap in the face. And then people like you complain about players you dont know because they want to talk about the most resent shotty update we were blind sided by. Wow lol....

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm gonna save up until the next spotlight starts. At the rate we get them may have over 200 of them because I'm already at 56
  • Come on @Saucekay1 and the others.
    Please pay the other commanders some respect, and kabam the same, for once.

Be honest with yourself, the drop rate of these crystals was insane, at a point when it would have become useless to "play" anything but the away missions.
    I can understand you being frustrated, to see some players with high rosters trusting the high ranks, or just not to have open any/more of these crystals before they got nerfed (I am too, I didn't open all I had because my stash was full...)
    But don't forget that most of the players with high rosters deserve what they have, either because they paid for it (hence giving money for the game to exist) or because they play like hell from the start (hence making this "community" of players alive)

This game is about arena, raid, solo and team missions. It's also about ranking up bots and forging, with the (limited) ressources you get when playing.
    It's not about getting your meal for free.
    Play the game by its rules, or leave.

PS: I'm here from the start, and besides the few "daily cards" or whatever I bought when I was young, and 1 energon deal I bought when I was a child, stuck in an AM whose level was too high for me, to make sure the team will still complete the mission, I'm not a spender. At all.
    I am also frustrated not to be able to have more 5r5 bots.
    But I really prefer this, having to play for months to form a T4C, than to see anyone popping them out for free from missions they didn't even play.
    If you think you need top bots to defeat the spotlight missions or high level AM and are lacking the resources for that, it's because you don't have the proper skill, commitment or team

That's my opinion, and I share it.
    Don't take it personal
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    I agree. Where before we got 1 t3 spark per 5 crystals we are now getting 0 in 110 crystals. That’s more than a reduction to 1/8th the release date rates as was announced.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    FamiGami wrote: »
    I agree. Where before we got 1 t3 spark per 5 crystals we are now getting 0 in 110 crystals. That’s more than a reduction to 1/8th the release date rates as was announced.

And what about the players still getting T3C? To assume your individual pulls mean that the reduction was somehow “worse” than what a mod stated publicly is just accusatory and unwanted on what is generally a positive forum.

All I can say is that the new Away Mission rewards have drastically improved. Start tracking your gold. Start tracking how much Ore you end up selling for Gold. Start reading all the numerous posts asking for more Gold. As for the lack of arena crystals and the energon they yield, that is a negative. But who knows what comes next? Let’s allow Kabam some time to execute this re-org of resources currently underway.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    ivzinpvm7uej.jpg

Everyone quickly forgets how much t3c cost to buy for actual $. They used to be $100 a pop, and are still quite expensive to this day when they are offered.

You want to talk fair? How about the fact that 24hrs of those crystals has basically undone the spending, time and effort of all the players busting their asses in the top 10 for over a year.

Is that fair?

The current drop rates now that they are fixed are just fine. You are going to get premium resources at a decent rate. It was absolute nonsense to be pulling 3x t2a, 3x t3c, t4b, and 1000 t4c essence and 30k gold in a single 10 crystal pull.

Get over it.

Did you just say fair about a game that cheats to win and forces player to buy items we get randomly for free. Common sence say theres no common sense after your comment. I am a player who plays and works with what is availible, one shouldnt have to spend hundreds of dollars to be a top commander. This is a fighting game which calls for skills to play the characters, so spoiled babies who pay should continue to get handed everything. Like ive said because this is my thread I started there is no fairness in this game it caters to the rich who are willing to pour copious amounts of money into kabams pocket to stay in top spots while others suffer who grind to earn got the biggest slap in the face. And then people like you complain about players you dont know because they want to talk about the most resent shotty update we were blind sided by. Wow lol....

Take no offense, but if you were better at the game you would realize it doesnt cheat.

Drop rates now are fine, I've pulled 1 t4c pull and 3 t3c in 48hr. This is with about 150 Crystal's.

And just an fyi, I didnt pay for my bots or to take them to r5. I EARNED that and did what I had too.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ivzinpvm7uej.jpg

Is that fair?

Get over it.

4w8n25yjnvp5.jpeg
    Now it's undertuned

Please stop saying this. Undertuned when compared to the mistake from launch? Sure, that is accurate. To say the drop rate is now too low is simply wrong.

Firstly, your individual pulls aren’t indicative of the whole player base. Come back with some real data if you plan to make an accusatory claim such as this. Secondly, we have T3C and T4C in Away Missions! THAT IS AN INSANE upgrade from what was there before. Just because you haven’t pulled some doesn’t mean that this change isn’t a good thing. Lastly, look at all the Gold we are getting now. That Gold is necessary to grow 5* bots which is what this update seems to be facilitating for the player base.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Now it's undertuned

Please stop saying this. Undertuned when compared to the mistake from launch? Sure, that is accurate. To say the drop rate is now too low is simply wrong.

Firstly, your individual pulls aren’t indicative of the whole player base. Come back with some real data if you plan to make an accusatory claim such as this. Secondly, we have T3C and T4C in Away Missions! THAT IS AN INSANE upgrade from what was there before. Just because you haven’t pulled some doesn’t mean that this change isn’t a good thing. Lastly, look at all the Gold we are getting now. That Gold is necessary to grow 5* bots which is what this update seems to be facilitating for the player base.

Even when they were overturned i still never got any t4 class or high goods they act as though t3 class sparks are ultra rare items. No t3 alpha. In the hundreds ive been through after turned down still non exsistant. Hundreds!! And still nothing now just 800 exp ore wow so great. g17w94lakz69.jpg
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    ivzinpvm7uej.jpg

Is that fair?

Get over it.

Take no offense, but if you were better at the game you would realize it doesnt cheat.

Drop rates now are fine, I've pulled 1 t4c pull and 3 t3c in 48hr. This is with about 150 Crystal's.

And just an fyi, I didnt pay for my bots or to take them to r5. I EARNED that and did what I had too.

The game does cheat if you actually watch what the kabam controlled bot does. It starts moves and mid way through the move it stops and exacutes the next move and progressively keeps at it. In all the fighting games ive played over 34 yrs of gaming have i ever seen a game cheat in that way. I have seen higher resistances or they let you know certain kinds of moves are disabled. But never just out right cheats. Ive had the kabam bot stop a special with their normal laser blast really a normal laser ??? Or how about side stepping when they lunge at you and still make contact the physics are all screwball. But i guess If you just close your eyes and say it doesnt happen it doesnt happen right.....lol
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Now it's undertuned

Even when they were overturned i still never got any t4 class or high goods they act as though t3 class sparks are ultra rare items. No t3 alpha. In the hundreds ive been through after turned down still non exsistant. Hundreds!! And still nothing now just 800 exp ore wow so great. g17w94lakz69.jpg

So no T3B or T3C in hundreds? I can’t understand your writing. I do not mean to offend you but it’s not clear. I’ve been tracking the pulls using data from 13 other players and so far everyone is happy with the amount resources being rewarded (eg. Gold, Class Ore, T3C, T3B, and some rare T4C essence). IMO, if a players opens 500 crystals and only pulls 1 T4C essence (1000/10000) that is still wonderful. That’s the equivalent of selling 17 full T3C sparks.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    ivzinpvm7uej.jpg

Is that fair?

Get over it.

The game does cheat if you actually watch what the kabam controlled bot does. It starts moves and mid way through the move it stops and exacutes the next move and progressively keeps at it. In all the fighting games ive played over 34 yrs of gaming have i ever seen a game cheat in that way. I have seen higher resistances or they let you know certain kinds of moves are disabled. But never just out right cheats. Ive had the kabam bot stop a special with their normal laser blast really a normal laser ??? Or how about side stepping when they lunge at you and still make contact the physics are all screwball. But i guess If you just close your eyes and say it doesnt happen it doesnt happen right.....lol

Or maybe you aren't that good. The game does have some problems, however, every 'cheat' as you call it you as the player can do in battle. Practice in rok bro, call me. I practice at d140.
  • As much as the original drop rates were pretty damn good, I didn't get a single crystal mission the entire first day, so I missed the pre-tweak rates :( That said, for how common they appear now (for me, like 3-4 a day if I'm always on top of the 2hr refresh), their drop rates are still pretty good. Ore can at least be sold for gold, and the t3 class spark drop doesn't feel unattainable. The t4 essence drop being super low makes sense, considering it's currently only really available from top alliance mission rewards I think. Like I'm sad about it, but I get it.
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    I’m still hoping to see tier 3 crystals populate at all. Level 51 and nothing so far lol. I’ve checked prolly 3-4 times a day