Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Crystals after the "fix"

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Job4abot wrote: »
    I’m still hoping to see tier 3 crystals populate at all. Level 51 and nothing so far lol. I’ve checked prolly 3-4 times a day

Not that this is official, but it seems the cutoff is Commander Lvl 52 to get those missions. Maybe someone here can confirm that. I just know players at lvl 52 who are getting them.
  • Hey gang -

Reminder that we appreciate any and all feedback that is kept constructive and to the point, but the moment y'all start going at one another in means that are completely unnecessary is when we start debating shutting down threads. Let's keep this clean and on topic and respectful. I don't want to have to say it again. I understand that this can be frustrating for a lot of folks, I totally get that-- but let's not take it out on folks who may not have the same points of agreement as you. Never forget the old saying of "agree to disagree". No two people are going to 100% agree on something and that is completely okay. Everyone has a right to their opinion and their thoughts-- please respect that and let them say what they wish to.

This is not a 'Soap Box Party' and no one is getting up on a pedestal to speak over the other, okay? Let's all try to stay civil and remember we're playing the same game, yeah? Thank you.

Again, we appreciate what everyone has been saying and thank you for the time taken to write your thoughts. Let's keep it calm here, gang. I don't want to have to shutdown threads that I know can stay constructive and on topic.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey gang -

Reminder that we appreciate any and all feedback that is kept constructive and to the point, but the moment y'all start going at one another in means that are completely unnecessary is when we start debating shutting down threads. Let's keep this clean and on topic and respectful. I don't want to have to say it again. I understand that this can be frustrating for a lot of folks, I totally get that-- but let's not take it out on folks who may not have the same points of agreement as you. Never forget the old saying of "agree to disagree". No two people are going to 100% agree on something and that is completely okay. Everyone has a right to their opinion and their thoughts-- please respect that and let them say what they wish to.

This is not a 'Soap Box Party' and no one is getting up on a pedestal to speak over the other, okay? Let's all try to stay civil and remember we're playing the same game, yeah? Thank you.

Again, we appreciate what everyone has been saying and thank you for the time taken to write your thoughts. Let's keep it calm here, gang. I don't want to have to shutdown threads that I know can stay constructive and on topic.

Soap box party? Isn't that a 80s phrase?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hey gang -

Soap box party? Isn't that a 80s phrase?

Man vydious is old
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I’m still hoping to see tier 3 crystals populate at all. Level 51 and nothing so far lol. I’ve checked prolly 3-4 times a day

Not that this is official, but it seems the cutoff is Commander Lvl 52 to get those missions. Maybe someone here can confirm that. I just know players at lvl 52 who are getting them.

I get T3C, T4E, T2A, 5* Shards.

I'm level 47, 65 bots, 140K rating.
  • Job4abotJob4abot Posts: 40
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I checked earlier I’m level 51 but only 50k total not rating.....think I have 40 bots

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

I checked earlier I’m level 51 but only 50k total not rating.....think I have 40 bots

Level up by playing story. Don't forget those Exp relics and Exp boosts.
  • Saucekay1Saucekay1 Posts: 18
    I have a commander lvl 56 and just went through 140 more crystals and still no t4 class t3 alpha
    I do remember t4 basic when things were crazy. I dont mind working hard for anything in the game but id like at least a fair chance to get it in a non discriminate way. Hard work shouldnt equate to nothing.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    Saucekay1 wrote: »
    I have a commander lvl 56 and just went through 140 more crystals and still no t4 class t3 alpha
    I do remember t4 basic when things were crazy. I dont mind working hard for anything in the game but id like at least a fair chance to get it in a non discriminate way. Hard work shouldnt equate to nothing.

I don't understand how away missions are hard work. It's literally free stuff for doing nothing.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019

Sounds like tough luck. Maybe change it up and open them one at a time. Also, you seem to be obtaining crystals at a very high rate. That’s still a good thing considering how much Gold you have piling up. Don’t sleep on the Ore either. I just burned through 1000+ of varying tiers just to raise the forge level on a 5* bot from 26 to 29.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Manthro wrote: »

I don't understand how away missions are hard work. It's literally free stuff for doing nothing.

Dude dont be so inconsiderate and rude... he has to tap on the rocket, tap on the mission, and THEN send his bots away AND ALSO WAIT 10 GOD DAMN MINUTES WHILE ALSO SPENDING 400 GOLD. If that's not hard work than I dont know what is smh...
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Can't complain today. Those rewards are in there. Level 60 here and I do refresh them sometimes.
    vzoqq15utoq6.jpeg
    ezwwbgbgq2k9.jpeg
  • DAVID_HOWELLDAVID_HOWELL Posts: 40
    edited July 2019
    Drop rates are perfect now. Not to crazy generous like when they first came out and not terrible after the fix. I love these T3 ORE CRYSTALS! THANK YOU KABAM
    All I ever get is the T2 Ore13 crystals...I need the T3 crystals....my level should get the T3 crystals... please fix this @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Drop rates are perfect now. Not to crazy generous like when they first came out and not terrible after the fix. I love these T3 ORE CRYSTALS! THANK YOU KABAM

No such thing as too generous my friend, especially with T2 alpha
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    All I ever get is the T2 Ore13 crystals...I need the T3 crystals....my level should get the T3 crystals... please fix this @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Out of curiosity, what level are you anyway?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited August 2019
    I'm averaging 2-4 crystal missions per day. I average 10-13 crystals each mission and get at LEAST 1 full T3class spark a day, sometimes 2.
    Yesterday I got a demo, day before a Scout, today a tactician.
    It used to take me a month or more to gain a full t3 spark, now I have green and yellow in my stash expiring.
    Now if I could build brawler spark like that I'd be giddy...point is, I took advantage of the few hours it was sweet, and still think they're great...hell just the gold is worth it. Like 80k gold for like a 400 gold investment?
    Yeah.
    This being said, they fixed the drop rates quick. We're still waiting a year later to fix the AI bugs. It's crystal clear it's an intentional cheat by now.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    I think everyone would be a bit more relaxed about these new crystals if we just knew the cut offs for t2/T3.
    I've currently only had t2 crystals, most of what comes out of them I sell, as I'm a player who needs T3 class sparks more than anything. T2 don't give those, so I'm desperate for some T3 ore crystals.
    I'm level 49,but I gather that level is irrelevant, it's your bots that count. But how exactly? What should I focus on to hit that threshold, it's annoying to not know.
    Gungnir wrote: »
    I think everyone would be a bit more relaxed about these new crystals if we just knew the cut offs for t2/T3.
    I've currently only had t2 crystals, most of what comes out of them I sell, as I'm a player who needs T3 class sparks more than anything. T2 don't give those, so I'm desperate for some T3 ore crystals.
    I'm level 49,but I gather that level is irrelevant, it's your bots that count. But how exactly? What should I focus on to hit that threshold, it's annoying to not know.

Some have said it's your top bots total.
    I get T3c, T4e, T3A with a lineup of 6700 Kickback, 5200 Galvatron and 4920 Cyclonus as top bots
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

I get T3c, T4e, T3A with a lineup of 6700 Kickback, 5200 Galvatron and 4920 Cyclonus as top bots

My top 3 bot are in the range of 6k plus my commander lvl is 56 total rating over 140k and my drop rates are horrible nit sure what you all are speculating about i opened 140 crys the other day from a 12 hr collection period amd didnt get much at all rare wise and now i barely get them as away missions just gold and ore gold and ore i can amass maybe 50 crystals now in 12hrs just like with bots some commanders are rewarded with everything and some others with table scraps. I have 5* bots I am tryn to lvl too so wheres the love......
  • Manthro wrote: »

Hmm how can you get anything in the game for doing nothing your statement is invalid do items just appear in your stash? You just stare at you screen and your bots lvl up dang that must be nice to not do anything and get stuff. Shoot you probably dont even have to play the game at all because as you put it, it just comes to you, must be nice....
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited August 2019

My top 3 bot are in the range of 6k plus my commander lvl is 56 total rating over 140k and my drop rates are horrible nit sure what you all are speculating about i opened 140 crys the other day from a 12 hr collection period amd didnt get much at all rare wise and now i barely get them as away missions just gold and ore gold and ore i can amass maybe 50 crystals now in 12hrs just like with bots some commanders are rewarded with everything and some others with table scraps. I have 5* bots I am tryn to lvl too so wheres the love......

you're on a different subject. The Mods confirmed that T3 ore crystal eligibility is based on your bot PI ratings, however, they didn't disclose the actual number. He's just trying to help the other player by giving his top bots PI to see.

Your luck with from the T3 ore crystal spin is a Kabam troll job. I know the feeling. During "god mode" my pulls were the pulls people are getting after the fix. So you can imagine my pulls now.
    Nightpath wrote: »

Out of curiosity, what level are you anyway?

kzxfcntawqp8.png
    Today

9jllgylm185b.png
    Yesterday

• GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    kzxfcntawqp8.png
    Today

9jllgylm185b.png
    Yesterday

I would be very happy if these where the rewards I was pulling. Once I hit that T3 threshold I will very much be enjoying these crystals.
  • 47d933rc5ddy.png

Finally.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I was very lucky in the first 2 days with the crystals. Now I can’t even pull anything good in the past 3 days. Looks like we can only be lucky once a week
    edited August 2019
    Kabam gives me horrific 5* and 4* RNG, but very decent odds with the Ore 13.
    Correlation?
    dsuc82z8uafy.png

• Gungnir wrote: »

I just hit t3 crystals this weekend.

Here were my top bots as of the first t3 offering:
    1. arcee - 4509
    2. bumblebee - 4090
    3. OG prime - 4089
    4. primal - 3683
    5. rhinox - 3615

Top 3 is 12688 and top 5 is 19986

Here is my top 5 when I was getting t2:
    1. arcee - 4509
    2. OG prime - 4089
    3. primal - 3683
    4. rhinox - 3615
    5. soundwave - 3595

Top 3 is 12281 and top 5 is 19491

The numbers aren’t as clean as I would have thought (was thinking 20k PI for top 5 would be the threshold). So I’m not confident of the exact cutoff or computation. However it does give a vague idea of what to shoot for.