Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bonus gold from selling not working with equipped relics

Have my gold hound, bee, star sabre and cloaking field equipped on base and no longer getting the percentage bonus when selling ore or opening crystals. Can we confirm that this is the case for everyone.

Comments

• I think the only one that works for selling ore to gold is the cloaking device. The others only increase gold in missions.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    They all increase gold in all modes, except cloaking field, I have never found the gold bonus to work on that one.

Cloaking field increases XP in all game modes, but I'm pretty sure the gold boost does not work on it.
  • Manthro, I believe you are wrong about this one. 1a9awxie3whx.jpg

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    It's working. Selling things is the easiest way to check.
    zq7zjd3adlyn.jpg
    5k452pcas1ca.jpg

• m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Lol, 21mil gold. And I thought I was a hoarder
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Lol, 21mil gold. And I thought I was a hoarder

ru98tkay3x8g.gif
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    Manthro, I believe you are wrong about this one. 1a9awxie3whx.jpg

I think you're reading my post wrong. I understand it says it boosts gold, I'm just saying that the boost on cloaking field doesn't seem to work for some.

Since my commander level is maxed, I use 2x gold Hound, gold bee, and the sabre for gold boost, just to be sure
  • So, what you are saying is the Cloaking Field relic is bugged.
    I had the exact same relics (as the OP) equipped when taking the screenshots above. As you can see, those relics total +40% gold. I sold an ore for 105 gold and received 147 gold. In my case the cloaking field is functioning properly. If anyone feels theirs is broken, do yourself a solid and test it. Put your mind at ease.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    It was bugged for me. I had to unequip and then requip it and then it worked again.