Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freeze bug

Why should I report a bug when

"If you haven't defeated the opposing Champs, you will be penalized with a 50% health deduction. This penalty will also be applied if there's a crashing incident or a connectivity interruption. Since this part of the Alliance War game mechanics, we will be unable to provide any compensation for this matter."

This is unacceptable. Why would I ever pay to play a game with this kind of issue? Work for free while you figure it out...

Comments

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    jallen020 wrote: »
    Why should I report a bug when

"If you haven't defeated the opposing Champs, you will be penalized with a 50% health deduction. This penalty will also be applied if there's a crashing incident or a connectivity interruption. Since this part of the Alliance War game mechanics, we will be unable to provide any compensation for this matter."

This is unacceptable. Why would I ever pay to play a game with this kind of issue? Work for free while you figure it out...

Sorry bro, but you can't copy paste FTF support emails that reference MCOC! LOL! All jokes aside, they definitely fudged-packed this game with the new update. I haven't had any lagging since January and now I get severe intermittent lag every few fights. I hope they take this seriously. Whatever they "screwed up" in the code needs to be reverted. You know like how you can roll back windows updates?