Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mods and bots combination in spotlight

UnknownShadow2021UnknownShadow2021 Posts: 25
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I am very curious to know by using what criteria kabam choose bots for each specific mod?

Like there is a path in 3.2 where the mod says 100 % bleed duration where they used only 2 bot on that path whom actually can inflict bleed.. and the rest 4 is like a demo shark, tech shark, waspinator and a brawler shark ( i dont know if they have any secret bleeding ability).

But isn't that mod is completely useless on that 4 bots?

For example , for bleed mod bots like both prime, bludgeon, hound , warrior shark, even kickback would do it..

So i will be glad if i get any relevant answer or explanation from developers that how they choose mods and bots combination in spotlight.

If i dont get any I won't mind though.....

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    the first rule of fight club
  • Jumped up and asked someone about this!

We prefer to have class variety so that way Commanders have the chance to utilize their full roster, rather than being forced into using anti-bleed character(s) for the entire 7 fight path. The final bosses, as well as the mini-boss, will always have buffs that are well suited to them though, so that they're the focus of the challenge. :)
  • Jumped up and asked someone about this!

We prefer to have class variety so that way Commanders have the chance to utilize their full roster, rather than being forced into using anti-bleed character(s) for the entire 7 fight path. The final bosses, as well as the mini-boss, will always have buffs that are well suited to them though, so that they're the focus of the challenge. :)

Intriguing...
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Bonecrusher is on the Last Ditch Repair path so that makes up for it, lol.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Bonecrusher is on the Last Ditch Repair path so that makes up for it, lol.

the flashbacks of fighting him with no bleed control