Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Crystals after the "fix"

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Beastdad wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    kzxfcntawqp8.png
    Today

9jllgylm185b.png
    Yesterday

Maybe you are rewarded now for being out of their dog house?

Results are not the same for the rest of us.

I'll bite.
    I was silenced for 3 months "by error", for constantly posting game, memory and cache bugs and was even banned in-game for a day or two (lord knows why) BUT i reckon this is just WHACK RNG.

I've had teammates open 6 Dark Matrix Crystals and get 5*, 4* and 3* Nemesis Primes ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT.

I've also had a run where i pulled 4x 4* Primal in a row, followed by 4x 5* Hotrod IN.A.ROW.

I'm massively blowing energon and gold on missions, raids plus finally UPGRADING my 5*s at the moment...this may have a bearing on away missions offered. I dunno.
    jptfsv83rzfr.png
    d4t1w4qh5bwu.png
    Both within the last 24hr.
    But i did get some turkeys, too

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    jptfsv83rzfr.png
    d4t1w4qh5bwu.png

I'm flagging you... you're just showing off now. :p
    Voltron wrote: »
    jptfsv83rzfr.png
    d4t1w4qh5bwu.png

But...but...i don't get 5* missions!
    And my 5* RNG is so atrocious, I've taken to leveling 5* Rhinox, KB and Arcee just to keep said loot from expiring.

Now imagine this, @Voltron .
    Your 4* MAX Bots are being trounced.

Your top AWAKENED 5* bots are Arcee, KB, Rhinox, Grindor, Hotrod.
    And you have to spend 4M to get them SOMEWHAT competitive.

COZ THAT'S ALL I GOT BRO
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited August 2019
    Voltron wrote: »
    jptfsv83rzfr.png
    d4t1w4qh5bwu.png

But...but...i don't get 5* missions!
    And my 5* RNG is so atrocious, I've taken to leveling 5* Rhinox, KB and Arcee just to keep said loot from expiring.

Now imagine this, @Voltron .
    Your 4* MAX Bots are being trounced.

Your top AWAKENED 5* bots are Arcee, KB, Rhinox, Grindor, Hotrod.
    And you have to spend 4M to get them SOMEWHAT competitive.

COZ THAT'S ALL I GOT BRO

lol. yeah 5* bot crystal pulls are trolling bad. I now longer spin single crystals because I was getting nothing but Hot Rod dupes. unfortunately, bot chip is the only way to guarantee a decent 5* roster. people who aren't keep up with the bot chip (and T3A) grind are getting left behind. It's starting to show in the ally I'm in.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Gungnir wrote: »
    I think everyone would be a bit more relaxed about these new crystals if we just knew the cut offs for t2/T3.
    I've currently only had t2 crystals, most of what comes out of them I sell, as I'm a player who needs T3 class sparks more than anything. T2 don't give those, so I'm desperate for some T3 ore crystals.
    I'm level 49,but I gather that level is irrelevant, it's your bots that count. But how exactly? What should I focus on to hit that threshold, it's annoying to not know.

I just hit t3 crystals this weekend.

Here were my top bots as of the first t3 offering:
    1. arcee - 4509
    2. bumblebee - 4090
    3. OG prime - 4089
    4. primal - 3683
    5. rhinox - 3615

Top 3 is 12688 and top 5 is 19986

Here is my top 5 when I was getting t2:
    1. arcee - 4509
    2. OG prime - 4089
    3. primal - 3683
    4. rhinox - 3615
    5. soundwave - 3595

Top 3 is 12281 and top 5 is 19491

The numbers aren’t as clean as I would have thought (was thinking 20k PI for top 5 would be the threshold). So I’m not confident of the exact cutoff or computation. However it does give a vague idea of what to shoot for.

You legend, cheers for this. Time to do a bit of calculating myself and see where I stand.
    So a bit of calculation. My top bots all 4*:
    Shockwave 4324
    Megatronus 3809
    Motormaster 3614
    Cyclonus 3578
    Arcee 3578

So top 3 = 11747
    Top 5 = 18903

Think I'll aim to get that top 3 to 12500, see if thats the threshold.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Gungnir wrote: »
    So a bit of calculation. My top bots all 4*:
    Shockwave 4324
    Megatronus 3809
    Motormaster 3614
    Cyclonus 3578
    Arcee 3578

So top 3 = 11747
    Top 5 = 18903

Think I'll aim to get that top 3 to 12500, see if thats the threshold.

The thing is, none of those PI ratings is accurate. I guarantee you if you submit a support ticket asking for your current ratings on those bots, they would all be a tad higher. This bot PI Rating Display issue has been around for over 2 years, so I hate to see you use resources unless you plan to anyways.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Could also be based on prestige and/or simply rank and level.
    So I did a bunch of forging last night... And this morning got my first T3 ore crystals!!!!

So top bots now are
    Shockwave 4340
    Megatrounus 4008
    Motormaster 3624
    Arcee 3589
    Cyclonus 3578

So top 3 = 11972
    Top 5 = 19139

I'd say that those numbers don't really make a lot of sense, but like Jimmy_sab said, the pi indicators have been iffy for a long time. So maybe on another day those top 3 will hit 12k, but that means my totals are off compared too TimTheEnchanter still.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Saucekay1 wrote: »
    Well fail again kabam now where we were actually getting something for playing now the new crystals only have given ore seems the scale back of drops has gone to nothing what a waste of an update.

Not really, these crystals are the best update since Jetfire was released. If you fail to notice that, then you haven't played this game for too long.
    Past couple days, the ratio of great pulls to cruddy ones have REALLY been lopsided to the negative side.
    Once in awhile you get
    5ze3d5qzevcz.png
    Versus the usual
    1mhp806jmrv5.png

As Mo Salah (well, his shirt) says
    88u084te1i6d.jpg
    rtsqa7anrrm4.png
    qxwhep7438f9.png
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    I'm waiting until I get 1,000 to open 'em. My top five bots are over 25,000 and I'm Commander Level 60. XD

ku3yr6allaqd.png
    edited August 2019
    Jmd wrote: »
    I'm waiting until I get 1,000 to open 'em. My top five bots are over 25,000 and I'm Commander Level 60. XD

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Just a little heads up, I waited until I had over 300 the first time and opened them all, then waited until almost 500 the second time and didn't receive any Tier 4 pieces of any kind. (Just for comparison, my top 5 bots are 35k plus and I have several R4 5*'s)

Blackrazak seems to have better luck opening them as he gets them.

@Beastdad my best pulls are always either from 7 or 10 crystals.
    I did the 'massive' opening just the ONCE, and got multiple 800 class ore and 2 T3Bs, 1 T2A. Out of 83 Ore-13 crystals.
    Just got 2x T3Cs (Tact) as i pen this.

Haven't gotten 5* shard missions in over a week.

I also used to horde 4* crystals and PBCs. Again, better luck from small/singular openings.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

ku3yr6allaqd.png

I thought me saving up 250 that one time was impressive...
    3dzevzlxlewx.png
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited August 2019

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Just a little heads up, I waited until I had over 300 the first time and opened them all, then waited until almost 500 the second time and didn't receive any Tier 4 pieces of any kind. (Just for comparison, my top 5 bots are 35k plus and I have several R4 5*'s)

Blackrazak seems to have better luck opening them as he gets them.

@Beastdad my best pulls are always either from 7 or 10 crystals.
    I did the 'massive' opening just the ONCE, and got multiple 800 class ore and 2 T3Bs, 1 T2A. Out of 83 Ore-13 crystals.
    Just got 2x T3Cs (Tact) as i pen this.

Haven't gotten 5* shard missions in over a week.

I also used to horde 4* crystals and PBCs. Again, better luck from small/singular openings.

I don't really think your top bots matter once you've hit T3 ore crystals, and then you can get 5-star crystal shards at random. I just got 1,000 5 star shards and I only got T3 ore crystals like Wednesday or Tuesday. I have a reallllllllly low overall bot rating. It's around 72,000, and those in my alliance might notice that I have the second lowest overall bot rating among them. However, I just recently maxed out my 5th 4-star, so maybe that's the criteria. My top five is around 19,000, so yeah. And my top 3 is about 11800
    But @Hijacker2531 plays like his top 3 bots are 15K!
    Highly doubtful, but wouldn't it be nice if Ore-13 rewarded players on SKILL, participation level.
    After all, you've our fight statistics.

And @Beastdad , here's today's haul
    mqw4jds6wxd4.png
    3faanth5tfbk.png
  • Piconia wrote: »
    Well fail again kabam now where we were actually getting something for playing now the new crystals only have given ore seems the scale back of drops has gone to nothing what a waste of an update.

Not really, these crystals are the best update since Jetfire was released. If you fail to notice that, then you haven't played this game for too long.

Ive played since release you may have bumped your head. They took away items that were helpful and then replaced with a very slim chance to get other helpful items but come for some and none for others. How is that a great update? Put the pipe down...
  • 9u9bcvxcv7lx.jpg

Here are my top bots and i get ore, t3 basic and class a random t2 alpha here and there but still nothing t4 class or basic no t3 alpha. I am in a top 100 alliance but the game has me stuck right here. On another subjuct i have been getting far less shards from forging bots i forge up and improve so all the grinding and playing the game as should does really nothing. Bread crumbs..
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Piconia wrote: »

Ive played since release you may have bumped your head. They took away items that were helpful and then replaced with a very slim chance to get other helpful items but come for some and none for others. How is that a great update? Put the pipe down...

It is a great update. Unfortunately, I dont think I've seen anything released that you havent complained about.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    I think what you get from missions and Crystal's is total pi based, I've noticed a definate increase in 5* shards, gold ore and what I get when opening the new Crystal's when I went back over 120k pi. Not to mention the player with the most success opening these has one of the largest total pi acounts.
  • Rocsolid wrote: »
    I think what you get from missions and Crystal's is total pi based, I've noticed a definate increase in 5* shards, gold ore and what I get when opening the new Crystal's when I went back over 120k pi. Not to mention the player with the most success opening these has one of the largest total pi acounts.

The rate of getting crystals is definitely not based off of total PI. I've gotten 2 five star shard missions over the past three days. I never use Energon to refresh either.
    t3owqsrim8tr.png
    dt4ugqcjia6p.png
    Level 47, 70 bots, 2200 medals (avg), 32.6k base, 142K pi