Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Crystals after the "fix"

Comments

• Tbh, my favorite thing about these crystals isn't simply the sparks or ore, but the increased amount of gold. I now can afford to rank and level up my bots with relative ease, rather than grinding it out in arenas for small amounts of gold.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    t3owqsrim8tr.png
    dt4ugqcjia6p.png
    Level 47, 70 bots, 2200 medals (avg), 32.6k base, 142K pi

Quite Rad if I say so myself.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    I'm finding I need to open 60-100 T3 ore crystals at a time in order to pull a T3 class spark or t4 basic spark essence... But I am getting them, which is great.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I have opened 1000 crystals and got the following:
    95.7% ore & gold
    1.7% t3c sparks
    1.4% t3b sparks
    0.7% t2a sparks
    0.2% t3a essence
    0.2% t4c essence
    0.1% t4b essence
    ix98nri8ky7p.jpeg
    qqawxlz9t4bm.jpeg
    k6759hq3u400.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    95.7% ore & gold
    1.7% t3c sparks
    1.4% t3b sparks
    0.7% t2a sparks
    0.2% t3a essence
    0.2% t4c essence
    0.1% t4b essence
    ix98nri8ky7p.jpeg
    qqawxlz9t4bm.jpeg
    k6759hq3u400.jpeg

Wow. Great discipline and even greater sample size to share here. I’m surprised by the low amounts of T3C (not that you need it).
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    95.7% ore & gold
    1.7% t3c sparks
    1.4% t3b sparks
    0.7% t2a sparks
    0.2% t3a essence
    0.2% t4c essence
    0.1% t4b essence
    ix98nri8ky7p.jpeg
    qqawxlz9t4bm.jpeg
    k6759hq3u400.jpeg

Just wondering how you counted the gold? Also did you count the ore per piece or 3 pieces for one count (or however many you get in one crystal)?

JKL wrote: »
    95.7% ore & gold
    1.7% t3c sparks
    1.4% t3b sparks
    0.7% t2a sparks
    0.2% t3a essence
    0.2% t4c essence
    0.1% t4b essence
    ix98nri8ky7p.jpeg
    qqawxlz9t4bm.jpeg
    k6759hq3u400.jpeg

Just wondering how you counted the gold? Also did you count the ore per piece or 3 pieces for one count (or however many you get in one crystal)?

Never mind about the ore. Thought we got multiple pieces per crystal but I was wrong. Gold I believe is still variable?
    I calculated it the other way around @JKL, I got sparks & sparks essence from 43 crystals so the other 957 crystals must be either ore or gold, I can’t tell how much per crystal.
    Always place the gold relics before you open those crystals.
    I calculated it the other way around @JKL, I got sparks & sparks essence from 43 crystals so the other 957 crystals must be either ore or gold, I can’t tell how much per crystal.

Smart 👍
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    95.7% ore & gold
    1.7% t3c sparks
    1.4% t3b sparks
    0.7% t2a sparks
    0.2% t3a essence
    0.2% t4c essence
    0.1% t4b essence
    ix98nri8ky7p.jpeg
    qqawxlz9t4bm.jpeg
    k6759hq3u400.jpeg

lmykl3yfmedl.png
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    I think what you get from missions and Crystal's is total pi based, I've noticed a definate increase in 5* shards, gold ore and what I get when opening the new Crystal's when I went back over 120k pi. Not to mention the player with the most success opening these has one of the largest total pi acounts.

The rate of getting crystals is definitely not based off of total PI. I've gotten 2 five star shard missions over the past three days. I never use Energon to refresh either.

I'm getting 15plus of the 5* missions a week. That and when my pi went over 120k they are 1200 to 1300 per mission.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    I think what you get from missions and Crystal's is total pi based, I've noticed a definate increase in 5* shards, gold ore and what I get when opening the new Crystal's when I went back over 120k pi. Not to mention the player with the most success opening these has one of the largest total pi acounts.

The rate of getting crystals is definitely not based off of total PI. I've gotten 2 five star shard missions over the past three days. I never use Energon to refresh either.

I'm getting 15plus of the 5* missions a week. That and when my pi went over 120k they are 1200 to 1300 per mission.

That's a BRILLIANT amount. Though punters here have stated that I'm fortunate with my pulls, i barely see 5* missions, and have only received 3 in the past 7 days.

I'm more a T3C kinda fella. With the occasional T4e. But mostly 800-count ore, and gold.

Still immensely chuffed.
    9kdn2gvbvb4d.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Nice
    7hdsymgwpddm.png
    edited August 2019
    After yesterday's meh-fest (ore, not even GOLD), i reckoned I'd get some good stuff today.

usvar3kwr759.png

jxavm3h8lg3f.png
    Today

So have faith, gents and ladies

PS - i deserve 5* bot shard missions for being so positive
    edited August 2019
    Update
    ky8z2s6yyclf.png 5 min ago

Maybe it's because i
    RAID SO MUCH
    but am perpetually LOSING medals
    d3nc3eeebd1l.png
    y0oaavj3oroe.png

PS - I've only lost 2 raids in 34 days
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Update

Maybe it's because i
    RAID SO MUCH

How much is “so much” — like 20 times a day (24 hr period) or less? I do 12 a day and maintain my medal count around 2600 and at times will see it go above 2800 at that pace.
    edited August 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Update

Maybe it's because i
    RAID SO MUCH

How much is “so much” — like 20 times a day (24 hr period) or less? I do 12 a day and maintain my medal count around 2600 and at times will see it go above 2800 at that pace.

When i was reaching for 3000 medals (July 2019), i was doing 20-30 a day.
    Yes, i spent energon on extra raid tickets.

My AM mates actually pitied me as i was getting between 5-11 medals/raid yet losing between 46-60 per attack on my base.
    My record was losing 730+ medals over an 8hr period.

I'm comfy fighting bases between 40-52K (with my 4* bots; only recently ranking up 5*) and have beaten 68-70.5K bases (when class advantage gives me a reprieve).
    But what was the point? I couldn't keep up vs the attack losses despite winning 99.9% of raids.

So the fact i was the raid-slag was totally uncalled for.

Actually sent a support ticket.

I HAVE PHOTO EVIDENCE IN CASE YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT MY HILARIOUS MISFORTUNE
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's more or less the problem for all of us. No one will laugh. @BlackRazak
    j1ksi3gg3npx.png
    So i guess tomorrow's a bum deal
    j1ksi3gg3npx.png
    So i guess tomorrow's a bum deal

Apparently NOT
    wnfhhsvlht9s.png

Really loving these Ore-13 Crystals.
    Again, thanks Kabam team
    edited August 2019
    37c3i6495gpm.png
    EGADS!

TBF, I have super iffy RNG when it comes to 5* (and formerly 4*) pulls, @Beastdad

Ohh, and have you ever lost over 35% of your medal tally in 8hr (2580-->1610)?
    Additionally, -343K/-620K raid chips.

My AM thought i PHOTOSHOPPED the screengrabs.

I vowed to push on.

PS - I MISCALCULATED THE LAST TIME

😭🔫
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited August 2019
    Ohh, and have you ever lost over 35% of your medal tally in 8hr (2580-->1610)?
    Additionally, -343K/-620K raid chips.

My AM thought i PHOTOSHOPPED the screengrabs.

I vowed to push on.

PS - I MISCALCULATED THE LAST TIME

😭🔫

Off-topic, but I call bullshit. That's only possible if you know how the raid system works and are deliberately trying to lose medals. But, just in case you got accidentally unlucky by doing everything in the exact worst possible way by chance, here's how it works:

Medal Gains:
    Depends on the amount of medals you have vs the amount of medals the opponent has. If attacker has more than the defender, the attacker will get more than 30. up to 50+ on large differences in favor of the attacker, or less than 10 if the attacker is much higher in medal count. That's it, there is nothing more to it. The game will try to match you with someone roughly in your medal range but that's not always possible because not all bases are always available for raiding. Which brings me to the next point!

Getting raided!
    1. Your base will get added to the raid-pool after you have raided yourself, and will stay in there until you get raided.
    2. After you've been raided, your base will be on cooldown for about an hour, after this hour you will be put back into the pool. (Unless you've raided again since being raided, in which case you will get added immediately after you finish your raid as per point 1)
    3. If you don't raid yourself, the previous point will happen twice, meaning you can get raided 3 times in as many hours after your last raid. After that, you will be put on much longer cooldown (this is fair because people sleep and let raid tickets tick over. When you wake up after a nice night asleep, you'll find you've only been raided up to 3 times). I estimate this next cooldown to be maybe 24 hours? I am not sure, as I'm playing too actively and have never seen more than 3 hits on my base without going out and hitting back, unless after an extended break, but even then over like half a year my base only got a handful of hits. Inactive bases get taken out of rotation like that.

So taken all that into account, in order to lose 900 medals in 8 hours, you must have been hit at least 18 times assuming people win 50 medals each time. This is only possible if you actively spend energon to raid exactly once for VERY little medals (both very unlikely in that medal range, it's quite crowded there), wait for a raid back, and then do it again. Your natural regeneration of raid tickets cannot sustain this much raiding.

So tips for raiding if you want to keep medals high: Don't do one offs. Wait till your raid tickets are full (or best yet, start raiding like 5 minutes before your third one comes in and spend them all one after another, keep going with energon bought raid tickets if you want to go real nuts). Never just raid once, you'll just get hit back rather quickly.

Class dismissed.
    edited August 2019
    @Dircules i also call BS on the frequency.
    I had a long running discussion with some AM mates (send them pics, they actually screenshot some of my progress/regression) and actually asked whether i was losing on purpose after accumulating 2500 medals.

No.

In July, my win ratio was roughly 30:2, and i shared the damage to my alliance officers.
    There was a point i was getting exclusively 1-11 medals per raid win.
    I used energon when available for match ups, as i was desperate for 2500 milestone.
    And yes, i was matched up in the 2000-3000 medal sector.
    It didn't matter.

But my loses were -44, -58, -59, -51, -55, etc per attack on my base. A MINIMUM of -44.
    And your formula patently doesn't apply to me. I've been raided 3 times in 15 min before.
    Also get raided WHEN I'm raiding (another forum member said this wasn't possible).

I was raided 17 times in 8hr.

I sent Kabam Support a ticket, they stated since it was special chip raids, this was to be expected. I even commented about this in forums.

Bollocks.

Believe what you want mate. I asked what kind of algorithm they're using. No answer. It was plain unfair, but i finally reached 2.5K raid medals in late July. So raid RNG can kiss me arse.

It isn't nice if it happens to you.

Oh and
    r1iq00azyjk9.png
    I

Oh and
    r1iq00azyjk9.png

Way to bring it back on topic bud.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    048wkm3ewgak.png

Loving these Crystals