Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 4 Basic

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Considering the update to away missions and the general opening up of upgrading bots, which I totally agree with, it seems like it's time to add a bit more t4b to the game. Currently I'm maxed out on t3a and will continue getting more while there is a huge lack of t4b available to upgrade.

I feel like more could be added to the raid store (daily would great since the t3b is very outdated) but at least more on rotation, they should definitely be added as a drop in AM crystals, and/or update selling t3b to 100 shards instead of 60.

I would expect that other veterans have hit a similar wall and it seems odd that it's t4b that's lacking and not t3a.

Comments

• Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Yep, this conversation just happened in our ally chat, everyone is low on T4 basics
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Been like this for a while even before the away mission updates. Would love more ways to earn some T4B.

(Waiting for the T4B offer that's now cued up thanks to this forum 😂)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Ya I’ve had more T3 Alpha then T4 Basic for a long time it’s hard to keep T4 Basic in my storage cause 5*s use so many
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Exactly! Everyone is in need of t4b and finds there aren't enough ways of obtaining it. Moreover according to drop rate samples provided in another thread, you are likely to get more t4c essence than t4b in the god crystals. Something just doesn't look right.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @KillMasterC @Jazz444 it's PURE RNG.
    My ratio of T4B to T4e is probably 7:1.
    Even during Kabam's oops phase, it was 4:1.

Heck i get way more T3C than any type of alpha. If at all.

Still superb for 400 gold!

• Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Seems like the only way to burn through t4b and not t3a is to be r2ing every 5* in your roster. Once you've r2d all your cincos, then the burn rate of t4b to t3a should equalize. Am I on the right track?
    Seems like the only way to burn through t4b and not t3a is to be r2ing every 5* in your roster. Once you've r2d all your cincos, then the burn rate of t4b to t3a should equalize. Am I on the right track?

Going to R2 doesn't take any T4B. Then you just need more and more T4B. Going to R5 takes up 3.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    From spotlight and AM, we get 1 T3A for every 2 T4B approximately. To R5 a bot, you need 3 T3As and 6 T4Bs. Problem comes when you have more bots you want to R3 or R4 that can’t go to R5 yet. I currently have 4 T4Cs I can’t use because I have 1 T4B. I need 12 T4Bs to use them all. I have T3A expiring and another one soon to form. I have been selling T3Bs too but still not enough. Really do need more T4Bs.
    I know we all need more but the bottleneck has to be somewhere.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It’s weird that even T4C is not the bottleneck. We get 2 T4Cs in a month but only get 2 T4Bs from spotlight and 3 T4Bs from AM so 5 T4Bs in a month. To use 1 T4C you need 6 T4Bs. Plus have not factored in bots we may R3 or R4 as well. There’s an imbalance of T4Bs.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    It’s weird that even T4C is not the bottleneck. We get 2 T4Cs in a month but only get 2 T4Bs from spotlight and 3 T4Bs from AM so 5 T4Bs in a month. To use 1 T4C you need 6 T4Bs. Plus have not factored in bots we may R3 or R4 as well. There’s an imbalance of T4Bs.

Well it's different at the top. Have to look at it in a more general sense but more T4B in rank rewards or milestones would help.
    JKL wrote: »

Going to R2 doesn't take any T4B. Then you just need more and more T4B. Going to R5 takes up 3.

My mistake. R3 takes 1 t4b and no t3a. That would lead to an imbalance. I always end up with 2 or 3 t4bs in stash, and never any t3a. But I never have any bots worth ranking so mine is a different issue.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @KillMasterC @Jazz444 it's PURE RNG.
    My ratio of T4B to T4e is probably 7:1.
    Even during Kabam's oops phase, it was 4:1.

Heck i get way more T3C than any type of alpha. If at all.

Still superb for 400 gold!

Lol wow congrats you’re lucky at this point I’ll scrounge for any T4B essence I can find cause it’s hard to keep up with my T3 Alpha storage lol 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Annnd cue the t4b offer later this week 😆😆
    edited August 2019
    We used to have (though very rare) away missions rewarding t3b/t3c/t2a essence along with the 4* bot shard missions. Now we have 5* shards as an upgraded version of 4* missions where as all those spark essence missions are wrapped into the God Crystals.They should be upgraded to t4c/t4b/t3a missions independently.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    kranders wrote: »
    ... I would expect that other veterans have hit a similar wall and it seems odd that it's t4b that's lacking and not t3a.

I believe that's the whole point. Having at least one resource that is scarce. Till now almost every high tier resource was pretty out of reach for most besides the top tier AM alliances. Now they made all but the basic spark easy to get, but as far as basic T4 goes made it so that if you're able to explore master and do some T4 basic arena you're getting two full T4 basic sparks at least / month.

They can't really make all materials available for grabs since no real new content is comming out anytime soon.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    I'm selling T4 basic as I can't get T4 Class
    IIRC in MCOC it was the t3b and t1a that were scarce. I'm sure that has changed since 6*s came out.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Piconia wrote: »
    kranders wrote: »
    ... I would expect that other veterans have hit a similar wall and it seems odd that it's t4b that's lacking and not t3a.

I believe that's the whole point. Having at least one resource that is scarce. Till now almost every high tier resource was pretty out of reach for most besides the top tier AM alliances. Now they made all but the basic spark easy to get, but as far as basic T4 goes made it so that if you're able to explore master and do some T4 basic arena you're getting two full T4 basic sparks at least / month.

They can't really make all materials available for grabs since no real new content is comming out anytime soon.

I am fully aware of the point in keeping balance but it's the wrong resource. We already have t4c which prevents maxing bots and t3a for minimizing the number of r4 bots. It should be the same as the old t3b and t2a balance.
  • Hol up there's a chance for t2a in the ore crystals? The only things I've ever gotten are t3b, ore, gold, and t3c, I didn't even know
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Hol up there's a chance for t2a in the ore crystals? The only things I've ever gotten are t3b, ore, gold, and t3c, I didn't even know

I’d venture to say I’ve pulled about 12-15 T2A since the Ore-13 crystals launched.
    Hol up there's a chance for t2a in the ore crystals? The only things I've ever gotten are t3b, ore, gold, and t3c, I didn't even know

x0mke1adaqbz.jpg

There's lots in there.
  • JKL wrote: »

x0mke1adaqbz.jpg

There's lots in there.

Damn that's lucky. Instead I'm awkwardly sitting on 2 extra warrior and 1 extra demo t3c spark bc I don't have the t2a to use them with on rank-ups.

x0mke1adaqbz.jpg

There's lots in there.

Wow! I thought my T2 Alpha overstock was bad from those crystals lol 😂
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

x0mke1adaqbz.jpg

There's lots in there.

Can I have some? XD
  • Weather update: Got 2 T2A out of the next batch of 50 crystals so I finally have a surplus. Also got 2 more demo and 1 more warrior spark in surplus that I hope I'll have the resources to use/bots to use it on in 13 days
    What's abut the new t3 daily update we got in the mail? Should've got T4b daily I'm afraid.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited August 2019
    What's abut the new t3 daily update we got in the mail? Should've got T4b daily I'm afraid.

T3b daily is long overdue, but I agree. While this will help many in my alliance greatly, it's too late for me. I often have 20+ of these in my stash at any given time now, even after trying to use them all up.
    But.... not to be ungrateful! Thank you Kabam! It's good to see little tweaks like this.
    Nightpath wrote: »

T3b daily is long overdue, but I agree. While this will help many in my alliance greatly, it's too late for me. I often have 20+ of these in my stash at any given time now, even after trying to use them all up.
    But.... not to be ungrateful! Thank you Kabam! It's good to see little tweaks like this.

Fair. Hopefully we'll get a 2nd chapter of the Fog focusing T4b.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    ... How are you all getting so much T3A? I'm desperate for it but can't seem to get any. I'm not in a top alliance, and I don't have hours free to grind through alpha arena