Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Decepticons Arise! Autobots Roll Out!

Choose between two sides. Would you want to be in the ranks of the malicious decepticons or in the ranks of the friendly neighborhood autobots (it was worth the joke). Or be in the neutral side who are basically hippies and don’t fight cause they’re insecure. Anyway, explain why you want to be in this side and also be creative! Whether it be naming yourself or making your own design.

Decepticons Arise! Autobots Roll Out! 40 votes

Decpeticons
55%
TWE10XBone_CrusherXDirculesGunz0M00NDaveJLTracked_SignalBlack_ThoughtPhatBoy123DarkMatrixBntyhntr3232_GroundwaveBlackRazak1121893FallingInStereoSycko5Transformator79Mister_NickelBaRdYaAmNHijacker2531 22 votes
Autobots
27%
Canuck33BeastdadChuck_CanuckBazzatron19790_qpaHTa3uuSkBirdmanmagnusprime777Jazz444Red_EyesOptimalOptimus_MV1NorthernLightRC 11 votes
Neutral
17%
Kabam VydiousThunderman17CrossidesXaosPrimeKittenPrimerprime5TripHazard1000 7 votes

Comments

• iiDyingLightiiDyingLight Posts: 43
    edited August 2019
    Decpeticons
    Predacons will be decepticons and maximals will be autobots in this poll because they are basically the same.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Decpeticons
    Because...
    opnx1f7xcehb.gif
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Decpeticons
    3xzfskzktbmm.png
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Decpeticons
    DECEPTICONS ATAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!
  • Decpeticons
    lbf4z2pw2bjd.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Decpeticons
    ee4xfqvyy7v3.jpeg
    Neither
  • Decpeticons
    Look if I wanna pop off I'mma pop off and Megatron would probably let me shoot random junk as long as I didn't hit something important
  • Neutral
    I got called out the last time I chose a side. So I'm going neutral.

giphy.gif
    Decpeticons

giphy.gif

Neutrals always end up choosing a side. Most of the time it’s prowls fault.wvohxwmo81ux.jpg
    We all remember the “deceptibomb”.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Autobots
    I like to be a hero, save the day, and stop the evil Decepticons from their evil schemes, Autobots Rev Up and Roll Out!
  • Decpeticons
    Decimus234 wrote: »

giphy.gif

Neutrals always end up choosing a side. Most of the time it’s prowls fault.wvohxwmo81ux.jpg

It's ALWAYS Prowl's fault. Remember Overlord on the Lost Light? Yeah.
    edited August 2019
    Decpeticons

giphy.gif

All those flipped tables that someone else had to pick up?
    tmvsnutaln14.gif

Yup! Prowl's fault
    Decpeticons

giphy.gif

What a N.A.I.L
    Decpeticons

giphy.gif

And for those rare moments when it’s not prowls fault. It’s always either shockwave or whirls fault.
  • Autobots
    More decepticon punksdon't matter. i can just rip peoples faces and decapticate them in a swift shot. Autobots, Transform and Roll out!
    Decpeticons
    More decepticon punksdon't matter. i can just rip peoples faces and decapticate them in a swift shot. Autobots, Transform and Roll out!

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif
  • Autobots

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited August 2019
    Autobots

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

Do we really need to start showing off how many times Prime has died? :tongue:

Also why dafuq was the street blowing up? Because Michael Bay?
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Autobots
    Also I voted Autobot just because they seem more fun to hang around. 'Cons get the best alt modes by far but the Autobots wont stab you in the back in a bar (except Whirl, but we love him anyway).
  • Autobots
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

Megatron also died a lot of times. The clips i showed weren't of prime dying, but rather him kicking some decepticon punk arses Also there is a reason for the explosions, go watch tranformers theories for an answer.
    Decpeticons

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

Megatron also died a lot of times. The clips i showed weren't of prime dying, but rather him kicking some decepticon punk arses Also there is a reason for the explosions, go watch tranformers theories for an answer.

You're sadly only showing the weak decepticons...
    And Michael bay's mindless optimus killing decepticons that don't even matter...in transformers prime there was ONLY ONE decepticon killed by an autobot and that was megatron...that proves that the decepticons kick can...and hate eachother XD
  • Autobots

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

And Michael bay's mindless optimus killing decepticons that don't even matter...in transformers prime there was ONLY ONE decepticon killed by an autobot and that was megatron...that proves that the decepticons kick can...and hate eachother XD

Megatron was the strongest decepticon in prime, and BH prime was close to killing him, so it would have been nice, if stupid bumblebee didnt kill megatron. Autobots are way better than the inferior decepticons. I'll also let you know, optimus from TF cybertron could wipe the floor with any decepticon from g1 all the way to cyberverse. The autobots always win, and may lose some battles, but never the war.
    Decpeticons

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

Megatron was the strongest decepticon in prime, and BH prime was close to killing him, so it would have been nice, if stupid bumblebee didnt kill megatron. Autobots are way better than the inferior decepticons. I'll also let you know, optimus from TF cybertron could wipe the floor with any decepticon from g1 all the way to cyberverse. The autobots always win, and may lose some battles, but never the war.

Megatron wasn't nearly the strongest decepticon... that title goes to soundwave...the only way the bots could beat him was to trap him...not even airachnid could beat soundwave...shockwave is also a strong bot as the GIF I showed above shows that he wiped the floor with 2 wreckers... "and the autobots always win" All HAIL lord megatron comic says hello
    Decpeticons

Is that a fact?
    8it2y3tqqlmi.gif

gynlk0gsybhl.gif
    epaj51vm6s36.gif

Megatron and Prime were bros back in the day, would it have been good from a story telling POV for him to kill his Ex-BF?
    Bumblebee was the better option IMO since he could get revenge for the millennium of silence he had to endure
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Neutral
    Wow, didnt expect so many people to side with the Decepticons, knowing their brutal and high evil methods.

Personally I'm in the middle, though if I had to choose one side I would help the Autobots. But really I think the war is futile. Megatron and Optimus are fools, only I am king!
  • Autobots
    Kitten wrote: »
    Wow, didnt expect so many people to side with the Decepticons, knowing their brutal and high evil methods.

Personally I'm in the middle, though if I had to choose one side I would help the Autobots. But really I think the war is futile. Megatron and Optimus are fools, only I am king!

Oy, those decspticon punks started the war, and the autobots want PEACE. The autobots are clearly the morally best choice here. 'Peace through tyranny' isn't real peace if its controlled by an evil decepticon. I always side with the good guys, and never the evil ones, maybe i haven't found a evil side i like more than the good side yet. And @Bntyhntr3232_ freakin HUMANS were able to defeat soundwave, so im sure Megatron and optimus could do so easily if they had to. That shockwave was strong, but remember, he was beaten by ARCEE and CLIFFJUMPER once. So he ain't that strong. And i don't know that comic, so if ye could please indulge me.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2019
    Neutral
    Honestly, I think war is a nasty, overrated show of pseudo-power. You can count me out of it. As a Cybertronian I'd rather just stay a neutral scientist and come up with solutions/tech to help war-torn planets. Give to other species the luxury of salvation Cybertronians could never enjoy, irrespective of their affiliations.
  • Autobots
    Honestly, I think war is a nasty, overrated show of pseudo-power. You can count me out of it. As a Cybertronian I'd rather just stay a neutral scientist and come up with solutions/tech to help war-torn planets. Give to other species the luxury of salvation Cybertronians could never enjoy, irrespective of their affiliations.

Well you know how the saying goes: War. War never changes.