Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

All time lost connection

Hello everybody,

I'm new here so please don't be so strict ;)
Has anyone any problems since the new update? I loaded it today and have no connection all the time. Then I deleted and reloaded the game, the problem still exist. This time even loading the player data at the beginning, I can’t connect to the server.

I'd be glad to get help.

Best regards from Germany!

All time lost connection 9 votes

No connection
33%
BeastdadJIMMY_SABIVIonty 3 votes
Lost connection while loading data
66%
Djaydjay88BlackRazakWilson34khameleon029Seb57Ridux 6 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• edited August 2019
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Transformers Forged to Fight, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    No connection
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Marvel Contest Of Champions, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Wrong game @kabam ahab
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Cringe.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    the one time we should be able to flag a mod. :p
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Marvel Contest Of Champions, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Come on, that's not even funny now...
  • The Decepticons hacked my brain module and were in complete control of my actions. Thankfully my fellow Autobots were able to capture me and help me regain control! :)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Transformers Forged to Flight, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

kzwx4cxs0f93.jpg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    In all seriousness...YOU'RE BREAKING THE RULES DO NOT MENTION THAT GAME!!!
    The Decepticons hacked my brain module and were in complete control of my actions. Thankfully my fellow Autobots were able to capture me and help me regain control! :)

Damned decepticreeps
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Transformers Forged to Flight, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Mind changing it again, we fight in this game, not fly 😂😆
  • Perfect example of the neglect to this game.
    Hi yuGone! Please make sure that you are on stable internet connection. If you are currently using data try switching to WIFI and vice versa. If that does not resolve the issue try fully closing out Transformers Forged to Fight, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.