Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Crystals after the "fix"

1235»

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Gungnir wrote: »

Loving these Crystals

I'm north of 1200 opened crystals now, still no Tier 4 stuff.

Feeling blackballed.

Better say something nice about Kabam 😂
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2019
    9w8qyv0s6pxf.png today
    JKL wrote: »
    Gungnir wrote: »

Loving these Crystals

I'm north of 1200 opened crystals now, still no Tier 4 stuff.

Feeling blackballed.

Better say something nice about Kabam 😂

I'll have to ask @BlackRazak what he did to get out of jail and start being rewarded lol...

@Beastdad filed all evidence, sent to appropriative parties, asked how a 2 week sentence evolved into a 3 month outcome, grinded like 'eck anyways...
    This all started due to me championing unfair rules for the vets of this game!

Thundercracker arenas actually PENALIZED higher tier players whom had FORGED bots into their mainline bots; rewarding hoarders of tosh bots instead.
    Ground like a git to get 7th and a 4* TC.

Anyways, after that prolonged sentence, I'm just more attentive with away missions. Literally checking every 10 min, 2 hr for decent missions. A worthwhile slog.

That 5* Nemesis was pure luck, though i spent on Dark Matrix Crystals, too.

If mentioning luck, my teammate @Jackin managed 3*, 4*, 5* variants of Nemesis within a few openings. Oi!
    @Beastdad @DrShotgun all hail the Kabam RNG gods!
    d4hx0djgiya1.png
    Thanks Kabam
    irh2kfr5znjw.png
    Kabam, muchos gracias
    5w06px2qwx12.png

But no thanks for the loss of 434 raid medals in 8hr!
    (2354-->1920)
    Ouch.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @BlackRazak i assume you're popping them at every 10 earned? so there's a lot of misses in between? if not, you got some luck my friend!

I popped 1k worth a couple days back..the results for the higher tier prized match the drop rates. 1 of each (1xT4C, 1x T4B and 1xT3A) for the 1k.
    edited August 2019
    @Voltron yes, initially i hoarded (after they were nerfed) and opened around 250 each.

Then decided to do per mission received.

Much better luck, but I'll get turkeys frequently, too.

e.g
    7m1tcpzrjfut.png

but followed hours later by
    55jcvtrpg46g.png

I'm doing this to keep the community's hopes up!

PS - Great to hear from you, mate. Hope all's well.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Voltron yes, initially i hoarded (after they were nerfed) and opened around 250 each.

Then decided to do per mission received.

Much better luck, but I'll get turkeys frequently, too.

e.g
    7m1tcpzrjfut.png

but followed hours later by
    55jcvtrpg46g.png

I'm doing this to keep the community's hopes up!

PS - Great to hear from you, mate. Hope all's well.

wish I have the same luck doing per mission. i get ore..and this was during pre-nerf.

doing well, just wasting my life away grinding the FOG mission.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm saving mine until the next event, since I'm planning to save up sparks and ore I don't really need to open them
    @BaRdYaAmN @Voltron it's true, the 800-count Ore is irritating, but I'm just worried Kabam might further "modify" the reward percentages.

I'm overflowing with EVERYTHING except T4d and T4tech, plus T4B.

Concentrating on my 4x awakened 5*s and hitting up those monthly achievements.
    I have a HORRIFIC 5* roster, but I'll take what's given, so behold my R4'd and R5'd Rhinox, Grindor, KB.
    At this point i don't care if they "suck".
    All the vets keep saying "your bots are useless, wait for X and X" which kept me a low level player for far too long.

I lost out big time when i used to horde and just leveled up my faves/best bots.

Oh
    a3wu1ph5e409.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @BaRdYaAmN @Voltron it's true, the 800-count Ore is irritating, but I'm just worried Kabam might further "modify" the reward percentages.

I'm overflowing with EVERYTHING except T4d and T4tech, plus T4B.

Concentrating on my 4x awakened 5*s and hitting up those monthly achievements.
    I have a HORRIFIC 5* roster, but I'll take what's given, so behold my R4'd and R5'd Rhinox, Grindor, KB.
    At this point i don't care if they "suck".
    All the vets keep saying "your bots are useless, wait for X and X" which kept me a low level player for far too long.

I lost out big time when i used to horde and just leveled up my faves/best bots.

Oh
    a3wu1ph5e409.png

They were considerably nerfed before from how frequently the better drops were compared to ore. It's balanced out nice and evenly now so another drop rate alterations' unlikely IMO.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    Still going pretty good doing the small batch openings.
    9phnijd6k61q.png
    a22cvs52ecwa.png