Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Demolition Bot!

This post is really just to generate discussion about all the best bots, not simply situational, but in general. Because all bots can be used when you have enough skill, but I wanted to see what people would say would be the best bot when max duped and forged, and used in any situation by someone who knows what they're doing.

P.S. I didn't put Megatronus, because he overshadows many other bots as the best bot in the game, and is quite dominant. I didn't see it being quite productive to include him.

Best Demolition Bot! 51 votes

Ramjet
5%
GroundwaveBonesetterHUNldny90 3 votes
Galvatron
50%
Mufc14Bazzatron1979IgoranThuleAnakinPrimeTracked_SignalMr_WonderfulPhatBoy123BlackRazakJIMMY_SABPeasMonrogue_xScarredArachnid333Sycko5Kittencreepshow5NorthernLightRCmac10smg_ToaOfGreenIq2312Hijacker2531 26 votes
Waspinator
7%
Faithz17Austin555555Transformator79iiDyingLight 4 votes
Ironhide
29%
KillMasterCChuck_CanuckM00NRed_EyesGrimes79TiekusTechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1SparkEaterFranny78BPT_Corey203Villy_JahnMystaJayArklaineVanawsum 15 votes
Megatron
3%
DragmaSijik 2 votes
Mixmaster
1%
DaveJL 1 vote

Comments

• Galvatron
    I choose the mad king, Galvatron. No other bot so well dominates a match as well as him. His Dark Burn is powerful and can rip through all armor, resistance, and shields, and his specials, when dark energy flows through him, can annihilate any bot. He has wild crit potential, and his ranged damage is wildly powerful. No other demo bot can compare to what he can do.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Galvatron
    Galvatron is just insane... hes better than megatronus too
  • Ironhide
    Ironhide for me. But galvatron is brilliant. I aim to rank 5 my four star soon.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Again, where is the “all of the above” option? We need it.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I can't vote as I have never used Galvie and ironhide and I haven't used Wasp in a while
  • Waspinator
    I love using wasp in fights, his heavy hits hard, hard hitting SP2, and 3. And his signature ability too
  • Galvatron
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Too difficult
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Again, where is the “all of the above” option? We need it.

Really considering adding that for the last one tomorrow.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Ironhide
    Well since we are not including Megatronus, here is my breakdown...

Ramjet... look to be fair, all the Demolition bots are good. With Ramjet, the key is following up after hitting an SP2 or SP3. At least they reduced his stun time after an SP3.

Demotron is a bot heavily reliant on his impact charges & using his heavy to maximize the damage those charges cause. He is also one of the easiest CPUs to predict. When he first came out, he was formidable and it was difficult to complete Act 1 w/ him as the Final Boss. Now... not so much.

Waspinator has great abilities & his SP3 is one of the game’s best. His sig allows him to come back to life. Handy against many bots.

Mixmaster’s abilities are really under appreciated. His SP3 causes huge damage... damage amplified if burn is active, too.

Galvatron’s abilities have improved over time. Now, he is a terror to face. His Special 3 is deadly... especially when Will of Unicron is activated & Galvatron is charges up for battle. And Dark Burn is nasty as well.

So why Ironhide? If you connect with his SP2 or SP3 and Obliterate is activated, it basically ends the fight... even against certain Techs. When facing Ironhide, you can implement a timely dodge of his SP2, but if he connects even once on the SP2, you’re in trouble. His Heavies & Specials can activate burns as well for extra damage.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    Ironhide
    Lazy as I am, I prefer IH for most part of the game.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Galvatron
    Galvatron to be sure, but Ironhide and Ramjet are right after him.

Galvatron can just put out such frequent and intense damage, it’s hard to pick anyone else. Ironhide hits REALLY hard on his specials and burns but his basic attacks don’t do much aside from his heavy. Ramjet hits consistently hard on everything, can chain stun like nobodies business, has some of the best synergies in the game, and in long fights, can gain absolutely monstrous specials and becomes immune to Stuns. But Galvatron can put out such incredible damage at such a high rate, it’s hard to pick anyone over him.
  • Galvatron
    8fw9fzvcmeht.jpeg
  • Galvatron
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Galvatron to be sure, but Ironhide and Ramjet are right after him.

Galvatron can just put out such frequent and intense damage, it’s hard to pick anyone else. Ironhide hits REALLY hard on his specials and burns but his basic attacks don’t do much aside from his heavy. Ramjet hits consistently hard on everything, can chain stun like nobodies business, has some of the best synergies in the game, and in long fights, can gain absolutely monstrous specials and becomes immune to Stuns. But Galvatron can put out such incredible damage at such a high rate, it’s hard to pick anyone over him.

Definitely, you hit on all the important points for all three.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Galvatron
    Wouldn't be where i am (ok, in raids) without Galvatron.

If he had repair or purify, he'd be better (by miles) than Tronus.

But for a demo, he's actually pretty technical to use (like Prowl or Shockwave).
    He's not a typical button masher.
    His skillset entails dodging, charging dark energy, timing, etc.
    Once mastered (and you learn to dodge Tronus' SP1 and 2) he's pretty much unbeatable versus Mojo Jojo.
    Timing and patience is everything. Even his SPs are completely different when aided by Dark Energy.
    I can only imagine what a 5* R5 F100 S100 is capable of.

NOT A BOT TO USE WHEN INEBRIATED.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Mixmaster
    I quite like Mixmaster, but Galvatron is a close second
  • Megatronus
    He just a god