Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Comments

• Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited August 2019
    hdzdowcur8gw.jpeg credit to @CoryAM
  • And a few minutes later, kabam deletes this because you leaked 6 stars.
  • Yup, fool.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It's still up. It's happening. We all knew it
  • Got a mention it in case it is a bug was of energon otherwise
    Monrogue_x wrote: »
    Yup, fool.

• First of all, this means the game is not dying anytime soon. This is why they talked about "strengthening your rosters." This is great.
    Second, this means @Starscrems_ruleq will be able to immediately max upgrade one 6-star scout bot. Dang. Major goat mode bro.
  • First of all, this means the game is not dying anytime soon. This is why they talked about "strengthening your rosters." This is great.
    Second, this means @Starscrems_ruleq will be able to immediately max upgrade one 6-star scout bot. Dang. Major goat mode bro.
    Not my account i gave credit where it is due
    Then it could be fake bro. WE TRUSTED YOU!
    To detailed to be fake
    To detailed to be fake
    Why would you need 3 T3 classes for 6-stars?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Ooooooooh!
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited August 2019
    Because this glitch was purportedly in-game, the mods either have to admit that this was a real thing that happened, or photoshop. Wow. I still remember the days even a four-star was out of reach, much less a T3 spark.
  • Man you guys are truly moronic! Why would you post it.
  • Also, we can infer that more levels will be coming as there are 3 T5s being sold, yet the owner can only own a max of one.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Looks fake to me.
  • Not expensive enough to be true
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Maybe they're increasing the 5* level cap. I mean it would make sense for them to level to 6/60
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2019
    No....

It's obviously a glitch, as it says it's supposed to be for 5 stars, and to take them to 2/20.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Looks fake to me.

It looks vaguely fake, but at the same time it could be true.

It's obviously a glitch, as it says it's supposed to be for 5 stars, and to take them to 2/20.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Looks fake to me.

It looks vaguely fake, but at the same time it could be true.
    it could be like the glitch from when you logged in briefly you could see 5* og prime before 5* were even in the game

• If true, more than one would have reported it here, don't you think?
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2019
    For 2000 energon there is 3 t3 alpha, 3 t3 class, 4 t4 class and 3 t5 class? It's fake :)

And the message says: everything that you need to rank up a 5 star bot to rank 2 lvl20

I would BAN this guy from earth.... not just from the game
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited August 2019
    Can somebody with skill, photoshop a T6?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Can somebody with skill, photoshop a T6?

I believe T12 is soccer ball :D
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited August 2019
    s17sn99a98ui.jpeg

This is an error right @Kabam Vydious ?, but if 6stars are coming the 35th Anniversary Of Transformers would be cool 😁👍👍
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    If it was true,
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    s17sn99a98ui.jpeg

This is an error right @Kabam Vydious ?

It’s fake. A bad fake at that.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    They say the ghost of Toughnut still roams the forum from time to time, carrying fake news upon an ill-wind. Everyone, check your PKE meters.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I am surprised this post is still not taken down.

So maybe it is real?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I am surprised this post is still not taken down.

So maybe it is real?

No. It just means the mods haven't seen it yet.