Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations Bots

Got a few questions,
1. Will Jazz and the others be back in the store?
2. Will my super special exclusives (Wheeljack, Megatronus, Thundercracker etc.) be in the store?
3. And if possible what will the dates for all the bots be?

Very nice event though I'm impressed 😁👌

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited August 2019

2. Maybe. Probably not TC, cause he's relatively exclusive.
    3. Dunno.

Just guessin, i do hope TC comes by though.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2019
    Jazz is day 6
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz is day 6

Ya I know but I mean after that will he and all the others return for like one day at the end
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz is day 6

Ya I know but I mean after that will he and all the others return for like one day at the end

Probably not
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I popped one 5* crystal yesterday and got a new Jazz. Formed another today and... duped him.
    edited August 2019
    I popped one 5* crystal yesterday and got a new Jazz. Formed another today and... duped him.

zvu5vohm87fy.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Where's the bot schedule? Did I miss it?
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Where's the bot schedule? Did I miss it?

Should be in your mail:
    c00x08yib1l3.png
    @Kabam Vydious Friends of mine are debating over "Generations inspired bots" because it easily transforms into the definition of "G1", can we confirm which are Generations inspired Bots in this game? Can we safely remove all Bayformers and BW bots to get the list?
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Jazz is day 6

Considering he’s not on the re-release list, no
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2019
    Coincidently, if you remove Bayformers, Beast Wars, & Comic book/Extended Universe bots than you are left with 21 total. Exactly enough for 7 different bots a week for a 3 week period. With week 4 of Sep being a recycle. Here’s my projected list:

Week 1: OGP, Shocky, Arcee, Galvy, MotorMaster, Jazz, & Jetfire

Week 2: TC, WJ, SideSwipe, Rat, OG Megs, Ramjet, G1 Bee

Week 3: Starscream, Mirage, WB, UM, Prowl, Soundwave, & Cyclonus

Week 4: repeat week 1

I could’ve missed someone so please chime in. Obviously WJ, G1 Bee, & Cyclonus are question marks because they each have their own extenuating circumstances. With G1 Bee as the prize for the Special Objectives maybe he isn’t in the Gen chips pool. Same for Cyclonus since he is one of the Monthly feature bots. As for WJ, he is always under lock & key so who knows. In the end, if they do have G1 Bee and Cyclonus in the Gen Chips Pool than a player has a decent chance at duping them which is awesome.

I dedicate this comment to you @KillMasterC — I wonder what your alliance mates think.
    Nice analysis @JIMMY_SAB . The main debate is whether G1 means G1 cartoon (98 episodes plus the movie), G1 cartoon plus G1 comic (Bludgeon included) or generalized G1 (Tronus, Windblade, Nemesis Prime etc). Some of the bots are certainly G1 but maybe they won't be put on the weekly rotation for the reasons you've listed.
    Generations means G1 inspired bots, the more blocky and smooth ones. Not the chaos which is BAY and not beastformers.
  • @Kabam Vydious Friends of mine are debating over "Generations inspired bots" because it easily transforms into the definition of "G1", can we confirm which are Generations inspired Bots in this game? Can we safely remove all Bayformers and BW bots to get the list?

+1

There are people who aren’t clear if “Generations inspired” means

- G1 era bots only this month during the event, or
    - G1 this week, Bayverse next week, Beast Wars the following week, etc. (A different Generation each week).

I know the bots themselves are a secret until release, but knowing the general reference can help decide if people want to buy a bot not coming back like say Motormaster this week.

• JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Coincidently, if you remove Bayformers, Beast Wars, & Comic book/Extended Universe bots than you are left with 21 total. Exactly enough for 7 different bots a week for a 3 week period. With week 4 of Sep being a recycle. Here’s my projected list:

Week 2: TC, WJ, SideSwipe, Rat, OG Megs, Ramjet, G1 Bee

Week 3: Starscream, Mirage, WB, UM, Prowl, Soundwave, & Cyclonus

I could’ve missed someone so please chime in. Obviously WJ, G1 Bee, & Cyclonus are question marks because they each have their own extenuating circumstances. With G1 Bee as the prize for the Special Objectives maybe he isn’t in the Gen chips pool. Same for Cyclonus since he is one of the Monthly feature bots. As for WJ, he is always under lock & key so who knows. In the end, if they do have G1 Bee and Cyclonus in the Gen Chips Pool than a player has a decent chance at duping them which is awesome.

I dedicate this comment to you @KillMasterC — I wonder what your alliance mates think.

It's only the first four they said will be repeating.

This Spotlight is 35 days long so if they are to have one bot per day there obviously has to be repeats. Is it possible they repeat the first few bots from each group after they've already cycled through once?
  • Kickback and Blaster missing as well.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Kickback and Blaster missing as well.

Good catch @Red_Eyes — I’m guessing that G1 Bee and Cyclonus get bumped then.

My revised projected list:

Week 2: TC, WJ, SideSwipe, Rat, OG Megs, Ramjet, Kickback

Week 3: Starscream, Mirage, WB, UM, Prowl, Soundwave, & Blaster

Also forgot about Grimlock. Maybe we won’t get a full recycle in week 4 of the week 1 bots....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Also forgot about Grimlock. Maybe we won’t get a full recycle in week 4 of the week 1 bots....

And Tantrum is considered a Generations bot.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Nemesis Prime?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Nemesis Prime?

He is according to this:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Nemesis_Prime_(G1)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    is Windblade considered to be Generations? (if Generations means G1)
    Ok, with only 4 bots from week 1 being recycled in week 4, there is room for 3 more bots. Revised projections:

Week 2: TC, WJ, SideSwipe, Rat, OG Megs, Ramjet, Kickback

Week 3: Starscream, Mirage, WB, UM, Prowl, Soundwave, & Blaster

Week 4: Grimlock, Nemesis, Tantrum, OGP, Shockwave, Arcee, & Galvatron
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    the event is from 8/29 to 10/3, like Red mention 35 days total; 5 weeks.

we have 28 bots that would be considered G1..so every bot should appear at least once; including the exclusives.

with the 4 repeat near the EOM, that'll bring the bot count to 32 (28+4); we'll still have room for 3 more bots.

I can understand if Kabam doesn't want to let us know the order of the bots but they could give us a list of all the bots that will appear when the event is a bit convoluted.
    What are the 28 bots you have on your list of Generations @Voltron ?

• DaveJL wrote: »
    is Windblade considered to be Generations? (if Generations means G1)

Windblade is a retroactive G1 character. She wasn’t originally but was later rewritten into it.
    edited September 2019

There you go.

5yozczhaqgew.jpg
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

There you go.

5yozczhaqgew.jpg

thx @KillMasterC !

There you go.

5yozczhaqgew.jpg

Thank you sir.