Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Worst Mod Combo

Hello everyone. I just wanted to see what people would say would be the hardest spotlight mod combo to beat. Here are mine. I did one for each class.

Wheeljack with debuff immunity and physical resistance.
Cheetor with power flow and 200% stronger buffs.
Bonecrusher with unpurifiable bleeds.
Grimlock on electrophobia.
Cyclonus with 150% attack and ranged absorb.
Megatronus with hemophobia.

Also, this works as a way to get your minds thinking about the best counter. Because there is a counter for each of them that I thought of.

Comments

• What are you trying to do, give us bloody hell in the future?
  • How about S-1000 with the win button?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Don’t give them ideas

It’s comments like these that make me wish I could click on agree like and awesome altogether.

But for me, this would be my own spotlight designed to trouble even the hardiest player.

Optimus Primal-Evade Melee, Evade Ranged, Buffs last 100% longer/sub-boss Megatronus stuns for 2.5 seconds on heavy and special attacks

Rhinox-Melee Bleed, Ranged Shock, Debuffs last 100% longer/sub-boss Ultra Magnus gains a 100% Armor Buff for 5 seconds every 15 seconds

Sideswipe-Trigger Rate, Absorb Ranged, Bleeds instead repair however much damage they would do/sub-boss Blaster inflicts an 8 second Backfire after all special attacks

Bludgeon-50% Critical Chance, 100% Critical Damage, alternates between physical and energy resistance/sub-boss Grimlock gains power for 5 seconds every 15 seconds

Cheetor-Power Flow, Repair when not hit by melee, 200% special damage increase/sub-boss Arcee has life steal for 50% of all damage she does

Megatron-75% Armor, 150% Attack, Debuff Immunity/sub-boss Galvatron repairs 20% of his total health over 5 seconds at health thresholds 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%

If you wanna give someone a bad time, don’t enhance abilities they already have, give them something they don’t.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Oooof, those are some cool mod/bot combos @BrickT1973

UM with that Armor Buff would be a tank!

Also, that Cheetor Repair for no melee is scary.
    edited September 2019
    After seeing Grimlock all juiced up in this month’s Spotlight, I’ll submit this as my example:

Grimlock w/ Melee Timed, Life Transfer, Power Flow, & Absorbed Ranged.

Assuming he is duped, I don’t see many bots that can handle that fight well.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I'm not saying anything.
  • Megatronus-Aim Enhancer
  • Kitten wrote: »
    I'm not saying anything.

Yet you said something...... kappa.

The mods aren't going to use the combos I came up with, unless you know a time where it happened, I wouldn't be worried.
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »
    What are you trying to do, give us bloody hell in the future?

It’s comments like these that make me wish I could click on agree like and awesome altogether.

But for me, this would be my own spotlight designed to trouble even the hardiest player.

Optimus Primal-Evade Melee, Evade Ranged, Buffs last 100% longer/sub-boss Megatronus stuns for 2.5 seconds on heavy and special attacks

Rhinox-Melee Bleed, Ranged Shock, Debuffs last 100% longer/sub-boss Ultra Magnus gains a 100% Armor Buff for 5 seconds every 15 seconds

Sideswipe-Trigger Rate, Absorb Ranged, Bleeds instead repair however much damage they would do/sub-boss Blaster inflicts an 8 second Backfire after all special attacks

Bludgeon-50% Critical Chance, 100% Critical Damage, alternates between physical and energy resistance/sub-boss Grimlock gains power for 5 seconds every 15 seconds

Cheetor-Power Flow, Repair when not hit by melee, 200% special damage increase/sub-boss Arcee has life steal for 50% of all damage she does

Megatron-75% Armor, 150% Attack, Debuff Immunity/sub-boss Galvatron repairs 20% of his total health over 5 seconds at health thresholds 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%

If you wanna give someone a bad time, don’t enhance abilities they already have, give them something they don’t.
    Here would be my counters to yours @BrickT1973
    For Primal, I'd use Hotrod. Tronus, I'd use ramjet.
    For Rhinox, I'd use Grimlock. For UM either Megatron or OG Prime would work.
    Sideswipe, either use Tronus or hot rod. For Blaster, I'd use thunder cracker.
    Bludgeon would probably be Thundercracker again. KickBack should be effective against Grimlock.
    I'd use either Kickback or Hot Rod on Cheetor. Cheetor or Shockwave would be effective against Arcee.
    Megatron... Idk. Tronus might help. Starscream would be excellent as well, and so would Galvatron. Cheetor or Shockwave would work against Galvatron.

That took some thinking for some of them. I enjoyed the challenge.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Any damage amplifiers for me, just don't like it.
    Also range repair, stops me from spamming range attacks
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    After seeing Grimlock all juiced up in this month’s Spotlight, I’ll submit this as my example:

I’d quit the game if that ever showed up in Expert...
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Then why would you suggest such a thing?
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Then why would you suggest such a thing?

Just trying to contribute to the OP’s discussion topic.