Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Your Best Bot

Hey! I just wanted to ask what everyone's favorite or best what was. This isn't like what bot is superior to another, but what bot do YOU do best with. For example, mine would happen to Bludgeon. He was my first 3-star, AND my first 4-star. Since I'm so used to playing with him, it ends up being so smooth fighting with him. I can really get a feel for his power bar, and his damage. And, I never feel forced into using certain actions as I do with other bots. I routinely get perfects when using him, I my combos are always wild with him. He's the only bot I really get to reap the full benefits of star-seeeker with. So yeah
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz for me, he feels good and does good!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Barricade for me. I keep saying I’ll R4/R5 him but I never do (5* at R2 currently). Maybe when I dupe him.

I just use him well. Everything from basic attacks to his SP’s just suit me. I remember having these super long fights vs AM Primal where my final stats would be like 209 hits to 5 or something.

Maybe he will rise again as my top Scout. I’m going to dig up some old videos.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Barricade for me. I keep saying I’ll R4/R5 him but I never do (5* at R2 currently). Maybe when I dupe him.

I just use him well. Everything from basic attacks to his SP’s just suit me. I remember having these super long fights vs AM Primal where my final stats would be like 209 hits to 5 or something.

Would love to see some video.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Man I like barricade too but theres just one thing... hes bay
  • Kitten wrote: »

Man I like barricade too but theres just one thing... hes bay

I did not realize at first that was a b, and, well...
    That was an awkward 10 seconds.
  • GALVATRON!!

Here’s one I found. It was supposed to be an instructional video because at the time my alliance was lacking Primal killers. It’s from Oct 2018 — can’t remember what D lvl (prob around D35). I didn’t even win the fight but I do think it shows just how slick Barricade can be. @Hijacker2531

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019

Here’s one I found. It was supposed to be an instructional video because at the time my alliance was lacking Primal killers. It’s from Oct 2018 — can’t remember what D lvl (prob around D35). I didn’t even win the fight but I do think it shows just how slick Barricade can be. @Hijacker2531

Thanks @JIMMY_SAB ! I found the to be pretty cool if I say so myself. And that was definitely what I had in my mind for "slick."
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Prowl (nearly) always makes the fight easier. Fighting without special baiting is downright cheating, lol.
    Otherwise I enjoy taking down an entire base with Cheetor.
    Prowl (nearly) always makes the fight easier. Fighting without special baiting is downright cheating, lol.

I never see any good Cheetor videos. If you got any I would love to check them out. No judgement of course.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    For me there's a difference in my favorite bot and the best bot for ME. For me, my most useful bot has always been Grimlock. He shuts off so many debuffs and with his stoopid high health bar,he's very forgiving if you slip up and really catch a solid hit. He also has decent synergies.
    As for my favorites...I've ways like the big oddballs like Ultra Magnus and Grindor. I like the feel of a heavy hitter. Prowl is a good one also. Always my "must have on the team" bot because of power control and he can get through the thick armor of anyone.
    I have yet to see a maxed 5★ Magnus.

I never see any good Cheetor videos. If you got any I would love to check them out. No judgement of course.

Raid is all about time, so I just fight aggressively. Cheetor's range evade helps this fighting style but sometimes if you evade mid-dash, enemy can hit you with a melee before your evade is over.
  • SCORPONOK

The Daze, his Backfire, his bleeds, just almost everything about him is perfect. He's my go-to-bot when it comes to clearing out tougher content, whether if it's horrific mods from Spotlight or AM Tronus. And he's pretty good against AM Tronus, especially if you fight aggressively. His abilities are outstanding, ranging from increased damage from his Venom charges, his VenomBackfire may not be the most damaging Backfire (that goes to Barry), but it has the most utility. His Bleed is actually pretty damaging and it procs a lot more times than one would expect, making him a pretty underrated bleeder. DAZE is one of the best debuffs to me, always leavibg the opponent vurnerable for a Punish after missing a special, great agasint Megatronous, Ironhide, and Prowl. His Sig is is a great way to preserve himself if you ever make a mistake. An all around amazing bot that really fits with my Beast Team.

Abilities aside, he also has some fantastic fighting animations; it's awesome to see him utilize his stinger and claws in combat. I also really like how he's one of the two bots that changes form in a Special that's not an SP3 (his SP2), the other being Grimlock. Only problem that I have is that he looks like he's been diagnosed with the Hate Plague.

I'm surprised that they made such a hollow and incompetent character so good in this game. Wonder what the more popular Preds would've been like...
  • And Galvatron, oh Galvatron, playing as him just gives me a sense of satisfaction. He's possibly one of the best damage dealers in the game, his heavy and Specials being absolutely devestating. It's always fun to just one-shot such a powerful bot or just watch a humongous chunk of their health disappear. He's got a pretty different, yet fun playstyle, as you charge up and unleash hell upon the opponent. His Signature ability is one of the best in the game, imo, as it's great to ditrubute heavies without being interrupted or it leaves you to build up some extra power to unleash a devestating Special.

I'm also very fond of his animations. It's not everyday where a insane purple overlord of destruction just kicks you in the face. He just straight up kicks you in his first medium attack, I don't know why I find that so appealing. And I like how he does a close ranged attack at the end. His SP1 is a great use of a reference to a film and his SP3 is the full homerun, nodding at the infamous death of Starscream from the movie. And his design is EPIC.

This game did a great character justice in this game and he's one of my favorite bots to use. It's why I desire nothing more than to get him as a 5-Star.
    And Galvatron, oh Galvatron, playing as him just gives me a sense of satisfaction. He's possibly one of the best damage dealers in the game, his heavy and Specials being absolutely devestating. It's always fun to just one-shot such a powerful bot or just watch a humongous chunk of their health disappear. He's got a pretty different, yet fun playstyle, as you charge up and unleash hell upon the opponent. His Signature ability is one of the best in the game, imo, as it's great to ditrubute heavies without being interrupted or it leaves you to build up some extra power to unleash a devestating Special.

I'm also very fond of his animations. It's not everyday where a insane purple overlord of destruction just kicks you in the face. He just straight up kicks you in his first medium attack, I don't know why I find that so appealing. And I like how he does a close ranged attack at the end. His SP1 is a great use of a reference to a film and his SP3 is the full homerun, nodding at the infamous death of Starscream from the movie. And his design is EPIC.

This game did a great character justice in this game and he's one of my favorite bots to use. It's why I desire nothing more than to get him as a 5-Star.

You'll be able to buy him with generations chips, hes going to return in the store 😁
  • Kitten wrote: »
    And Galvatron, oh Galvatron, playing as him just gives me a sense of satisfaction. He's possibly one of the best damage dealers in the game, his heavy and Specials being absolutely devestating. It's always fun to just one-shot such a powerful bot or just watch a humongous chunk of their health disappear. He's got a pretty different, yet fun playstyle, as you charge up and unleash hell upon the opponent. His Signature ability is one of the best in the game, imo, as it's great to ditrubute heavies without being interrupted or it leaves you to build up some extra power to unleash a devestating Special.

You'll be able to buy him with generations chips, hes going to return in the store 😁

rwrh34b5xg4q.gif
    And I very much look forward to it.
  • Tactician Optimus and Megatron. There's nothing quite as satisfying as tearing into your opponents and applying Debuffs at the same time. You can especially feel the 'OOMPH' on the last hit of Prime's Sp3 and Megs' tank crash animation in his Sp3
  • Soundwave superior

Seriously, he just plays exactly how I would want him too. Him and all his cassettes hit hard and always leave their opponent with nasty shocks, it’s exactly his character. He’s already tough, but he still fights dirty, and you can feel the impact of their hits.

Plus he plays completely differently from everyone else. Granted, almost no bot in the game plays the same as any other, but Soundwave really breaks the mold with his power gain and sonic shield. His power gain after a special 2 is especially great, constantly giving you that glorious sonic shield and basically neutering all power drain abilities.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Purely because they're the best i have:
    R4 5* Kickback and R4 5* Rhinox, @Hijacker2531

Truth be told they're not the absolute best, but I've learned to comfortably best bases of between 46-55K with these two.

Formerly, I'd ninja my way thru with 4* R5 max'd MM, Galvatron and Cyclonus (my actual faves plus the ones I'm best at using), but EVERYONE is upgrading their bots, and this team increasingly can't cope.

I find if you practice with less desirable bots, you just get better overall.

Anyways, beating a R5 max Tronus on 4* RR with Kickback is mucho hilarious

@JIMMY_SAB I'm not sure if this is any good, but I had a good laugh doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h36J7yT8mo

Right now, I play best with Primal. He feels smooth to play with, but it wasn't the case when I first started playing. Before, his heavy lags my phone. Now, it's Cheetor and Kickback's ranged attack that feels a bit laggy.
  • Me Grimlock king! No bozo!

I really love dinosaurs and robots as a child and he is the perfect Transformer to me :) I really like his character too so when I started to play this game I used him always.. And for now.. He is my favourite bot. I used him so much that he become my favourite bot. I almost can play with him with closed eyes :) I learned his power gain rate, the moves, the dmg of specials.. really like him :)

I know there are stronger bots, more agile ones, more versatile ones.. bot It's not just KNOWING that your bot is good or bad, not just ratings and attack power/health points.. It's the FEEL too :3

"You've got the touch..".🎼🎶🎵
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
  • Thundercracker. He’s an absolute beast. I’ve run him against map three bots. PERFECT FIGHT. Wish I recorded it.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited September 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I find if you practice with less desirable bots, you just get better overall.

One word for ya bud.

Hound.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Currently got 5* rank 4 squad of Demo-tron (plus G1 Megatron) but am working towards 5* beast wars
  • Prowl. Dude does the job of an AM squad by himself.
  • Ronin7348Ronin7348 Posts: 57
    edited September 2019
    4* Optimus prime from premium bot crystal
  • edited September 2019
    I've been having fun with Windblade and Dinobot. Something about the sword fighting style that clicks with me I guess.