Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations Bots

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Do you guys think TC and Nemesis will appear on this list?
    Honestly I don't. I'd be surprised of Scout Bee made it in also.
  • I dont either. But it's a topic of definition.
  • The twitter feed announced the Generations event with an image of Thundercracker. I’m hopeful that he will be in the daily list at least.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Can we assume next week's offerings will be announced on Thursday?
    I actually asked this in a different thread by mistake...but oh well.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    The twitter feed announced the Generations event with an image of Thundercracker. I’m hopeful that he will be in the daily list at least.

that's what I'm thinking. to use an exclusive bot as the face of the event flyer; it'll be a big overlook if he wasn't a part of the event, but then again.....

if exclusives are not part of this event., they need to have more than four repeats. be nice if we could get some clarity instead of a wait and see
  • I agree that clarity would be useful. I’m prepared to get 5 bots (maybe 6). How am I supposed to know how to invest without the full list? I’ve got brawler t3 expiring in overflow and two brawler awakenings. I already have an awakened Motormaster. Grimlock or Thundercracker to kick off Thursday would be great.

Are Prowl and Cyclonus going to be available as options? The ability to pick the currency for this month’s bots would help players prepare better. This month was particularly cruel to me since I had to choose between Cyclonus and Prowl who are two of my favorites. (I went with Prowl but I’m still arguing with myself about my choice)
  • Does anyone have any unopened bot crystals from the Special Objectives or will pick one up soon? If you read the description, it says it contains "Generations inspired" bots, so my theory is, if you spin them, all the bots you see SHOULD be who Kabam deems a G1 bot. The crystals are broken up by Autobot, Decepticon, air-based and ground-based, so if you spin both crystals from a pair, theoretically you should be able to see all the bots. We won't have a schedule, but it might help us to figure out who will be available.
  • For the last day of the event, can I request to have all bots available?

If Kabam can release the calendar of which bots will be available which day for the month, then we know when to grind, when to buy if can’t grind. Right now I dunno what’s coming up so by default I’ll just hoard my bot chips and no particular motivation to grind for anything.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    Does anyone have any unopened bot crystals from the Special Objectives or will pick one up soon? If you read the description, it says it contains "Generations inspired" bots, so my theory is, if you spin them, all the bots you see SHOULD be who Kabam deems a G1 bot. The crystals are broken up by Autobot, Decepticon, air-based and ground-based, so if you spin both crystals from a pair, theoretically you should be able to see all the bots. We won't have a schedule, but it might help us to figure out who will be available.

Good idea @Mega_Prime999

I just did that — opened one of each type. Here’s what I observed:

- did not see Jetfire, G1 Bee, Nemesis, or TC
    - everyone else from @KillMasterC ‘s Generations graphic was in there (image below)
    - historically speaking, all the different bot pools (eg. 3*, 4*, 5*) have always been different when it comes to who is in what

Here are the videos if anyone else wants to double check.

Defending Crystal - Generations Autobots

Conquering Crystal - Generations Decepticons

Killmaster’s Generations Graphic:

ytjl3hl2bmmb.jpeg
  • That is awesome @JIMMY_SAB, thank you for recording that.

I didn't see Tronus in there either, unless I just missed him...?
  • I can confirm that I have spun 2* versions of Jetfire, Cyclonus and Megatronus.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Does anyone have any unopened bot crystals from the Special Objectives or will pick one up soon? If you read the description, it says it contains "Generations inspired" bots, so my theory is, if you spin them, all the bots you see SHOULD be who Kabam deems a G1 bot. The crystals are broken up by Autobot, Decepticon, air-based and ground-based, so if you spin both crystals from a pair, theoretically you should be able to see all the bots. We won't have a schedule, but it might help us to figure out who will be available.

Good idea @Mega_Prime999

I just did that — opened one of each type. Here’s what I observed:

- did not see Jetfire, G1 Bee, Nemesis, or TC
    - everyone else from @KillMasterC ‘s Generations graphic was in there (image below)
    - historically speaking, all the different bot pools (eg. 3*, 4*, 5*) have always been different when it comes to who is in what

Here are the videos if anyone else wants to double check.

Defending Crystal - Generations Autobots

Conquering Crystal - Generations Decepticons

Killmaster’s Generations Graphic:

ytjl3hl2bmmb.jpeg

Think about this: G1 bee is surely “generations”, it is also in the special objectives.
    I think that nemesis, thunder and g1bee would be in the rotation of the store.
    They probably left them out of the “generations” crystal only to leave them a little “exclusive” again.
  • My brother got 2* nemesis prime and 2* Generations bee
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I can confirm that I have spun 2* versions of Jetfire, Cyclonus and Megatronus.

Awesome news man! If I get Megatronus hes going up to R5 and being awakened he will go great with my other decepticons
    Just more proof that spinning graphic is misleading. Thanks for chiming in with more substantial evidence @Bntyhntr3232_ & @Red_Eyes
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Just more proof that spinning graphic is misleading. Thanks for chiming in with more substantial evidence @Bntyhntr3232_ & @Red_Eyes

No problem, it may have been that the ones who didn't show up in the video are from the "Flyers" crystal.
  • My son got a 2* NP (and duped it) from the Rollers Crystal (which probably also provided a G1 Bee). I’m guessing Jetfire, TC, & Tronus are available in the Flyers Crystal.

I’m over halfway to exploration of the Hard Spotlight Mission, which is one of the places to get Rollers Crystals. I’ll keep you updated.
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    I’m having a hard time deciding whether to get the 5* jetfire coming up or hold off until og prime comes around again. I’d also like prowl(I don’t have enough chips to buy him in the store). Of these 3 bots which do you guys think is the best? I’m thinking prime, prowl then jetfire.
  • 5* megatronus for generations chips this month would be huge
  • m00nshine wrote: »
    5* megatronus for generations chips this month would be huge

Would be tiny, if 6*'s gonna land next month.
    Nightpath wrote: »
    That is awesome @JIMMY_SAB, thank you for recording that.

I didn't see Tronus in there either, unless I just missed him...?

Yeah, I didn’t see him either. Rewatched a few more times at even slower speed than the .5 speed I posted above.

No problem, it may have been that the ones who didn't show up in the video are from the "Flyers" crystal.

Gotcha. That makes a difference (I think). If anyone opens a Conquering or Defending crystal please spin it and let us know what you see.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Just more proof that spinning graphic is misleading. Thanks for chiming in with more substantial evidence Bntyhntr3232_ & Red_Eyes

Gotcha. That makes a difference (I think). If anyone opens a Conquering or Defending crystal please spin it and let us know what you see.

Will do
  • One thing I haven’t seen discussed: Does anyone have a confirmation on if generations bot purchases reward ore and generic bot chips? I’m loaded for bear and looking at getting Jetfire, Thundercracker, Grimlock, Cyclonus, Prowl, and Megatronus. Assuming they are all included. However, if they award bot chips, I would be able to get Cyclonus with Bot chips and use the other generations chips on a Wheeljack, Ratchet or possibly a Nemesis Prime.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2019
    Opportunity to get a NP or G1 Bee from a Rollers Crystal, confirmed. Just spun a 3* NP & a 4* G1 Bee was confirmed as one of the Top Prizes. To get the Rollers Crystal, you have to either Completely explore Hard Mode (you get 6 of them) or completely explore Easy Mode (you get 2 of them). Flyers Crystals (TC opportunity) can be obtained from completely exploring Medium Mode (you get 4 of them).

I have a video of spinning the 3* NP, but am having trouble posting it. Still, wanted to make all of you aware...
    One thing I haven’t seen discussed: Does anyone have a confirmation on if generations bot purchases reward ore and generic bot chips? I’m loaded for bear and looking at getting Jetfire, Thundercracker, Grimlock, Cyclonus, Prowl, and Megatronus. Assuming they are all included. However, if they award bot chips, I would be able to get Cyclonus with Bot chips and use the other generations chips on a Wheeljack, Ratchet or possibly a Nemesis Prime.

You get both Bot Chips and Ore from duping a G Chips Bot. Sadly, you won’t see the visual confirmation screen that you normally get when you dupe a bot.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I appreciate you guys adding G1 bots in the store for new ingame chips.

But @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike it would be really really helpful if you guys could drop of the bots to be available for purchase in the store for the next week before Jetfire ( last week 1 bot) appears in the store .

Because a little heads up on who's it's gonna be for week 2 will help players plan beforehand if they wanna buy JetFire or not.
  • strongely agree, we need to plan ahead how to spend the precious chips............

Please!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Woah.. thanks Vydious or any other mod for merging it, didnt know there was a thread already going on.
  • FURYFURY Posts: 12
    So does anyone know who will be the generation bot available tomorrow?