Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations Bots

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Technobot wrote: »
    Opportunity to get a NP or G1 Bee from a Rollers Crystal, confirmed. Just spun a 3* NP & a 4* G1 Bee was confirmed as one of the Top Prizes. To get the Rollers Crystal, you have to either Completely explore Hard Mode (you get 6 of them) or completely explore Easy Mode (you get 2 of them). Flyers Crystals (TC opportunity) can be obtained from completely exploring Medium Mode (you get 4 of them).

I have a video of spinning the 3* NP, but am having trouble posting it. Still, wanted to make all of you aware...

Nice 👍
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    Can anyone please answer the question as to who is coming up on the store?
    Many have asked already, none have answered. Chips are too precious to not have somewhat of a plan. Not everything needs to be a secret.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    looks like we'll have to wait every Thursday to see the bots for the week. smh.

but props to Kabam giving us another week of free chips. hopefully this will be for the whole event run
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    We're getting the week 2 bots list tomorrow...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Kitten wrote: »
    We're getting the week 2 bots list tomorrow...

I hope so all I know is G1 Optimus, Arcee, Galvatron, and Shockwave are returning because no one had the chips
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    So we still dont know what bot is gonna be appear after Jetfire?....
  • We actually might have to wait until the new batch of bots hits the store to (hopefully) receive another in-game mail with the next week's list? Not overly helpful.
    Now that I think of it, I hope we do get a list of bots in at least 1-week increments. It would be incredibly irritating if we just went from day to day from now on...
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    What are the 28 bots you have on your list of Generations @Voltron ?

There you go.

5yozczhaqgew.jpg

I'm just courious... Tronus is a G1 bot? I never ever met his name in the entire comics (marvel)
  • By the way.... where are the next week's bot roster?
  • m00nshine wrote: »
    I'm just courious... Tronus is a G1 bot? I never ever met his name in the entire comics (marvel)
    Luckily they are called Generations Inspired Bots in this game.
    Hope this preempt those debates over G1's definition.
  • So, what are the next week generation bots?
  • This is a big week for me. Cyclonus, Prowl, and Grimlock. Nice!!!! Now I just need to figure out if I want to try and get the Cyclonus dupe with bot chips or save them for next month. I’m leaning towards the dupe because I am thinking of maxing him out all the way to rank 5. I don’t ever want to have to worry about unstoppable mod paths ever again. Not to forget the potential of a rank 5 5 star max forge Cyclonus for base defense. Could be nice.
  • So we have...

• September 5 - Megatron
    • September 6 - Sideswipe
    • September 7 - Mirage
    • September 8 - Cyclonus
    • September 9 - Grimlock
    • September 10 - Soundwave
    • September 11 - Prowl

Looks like we have the hide and seek bots all this week
  • Disappointment, so from this look we will not have TC tronus and NP in this event
  • I'd wait another week to see what the Big Deal is, that is, Big enough to have the mods lip sealed and hands tied up (yeah SM-ish).
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Disappointment, so from this look we will not have TC tronus and NP in this event

I disagree. This week only confirms what we consider to be “Generations” which means that 3 mystery/questionable slots remain. Remember the event is 5 weeks. There aren’t enough generations bots to cover all those days even when you consider the 4 that will get recycled from week 1.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited September 2019
    I really hate this. I want to know in advance what bot will be in the event so I can plan ahead!!!!!!!!!

If I hold on to next few weeks I might end up with unspent chips that I bought money with that are gonna be useless !? (And I am gonna hate myself for my decisions)
  • Don't worry there'll be an everybot on sale on the last day.

(100k g-chips each, though)
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    I really hate this. I want to know in advance what bot will be in the event so I can plan ahead!!!!!!!!!

If I hold on to next few weeks I might end up with unspent chips that I bought money with that are gonna be useless !? (And I am gonna hate myself for my decisions)

Don’t fret buddy. There is precedent for this situation. Kabam will either give us another chance to use G Chips later or at a minimum warn/prepare us for spending what we got before Week 4 or 5.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    We don’t have enough bots for all 35 days, so it’s possible they won’t drop any bots the week they release the special 2*-5* Generations missions.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Don’t fret buddy. There is precedent for this situation. Kabam will either give us another chance to use G Chips later or at a minimum warn/prepare us for spending what we got before Week 4 or 5.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Thanks man. Hopefully I will spent the chips for good.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This is a big week for me. Cyclonus, Prowl, and Grimlock. Nice!!!! Now I just need to figure out if I want to try and get the Cyclonus dupe with bot chips or save them for next month. I’m leaning towards the dupe because I am thinking of maxing him out all the way to rank 5. I don’t ever want to have to worry about unstoppable mod paths ever again. Not to forget the potential of a rank 5 5 star max forge Cyclonus for base defense. Could be nice.

So I've seen you mention several times about how many bots you plan to purchase using these chips. Of you were to but 3 bots this week as your post hints at (maybe I misread?) how, may I ask, did you get this many chips in a week?
  • 99$, works every time. This is how it works and this is proof that Kabam is on the right track. Whales should be able to catch up with their wallet. There's nothing wrong with that.
    This is good for me! Will continue to save up my chips. Would love to dupe megatron but I would rather take new bots
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    This is a big week for me. Cyclonus, Prowl, and Grimlock. Nice!!!! Now I just need to figure out if I want to try and get the Cyclonus dupe with bot chips or save them for next month. I’m leaning towards the dupe because I am thinking of maxing him out all the way to rank 5. I don’t ever want to have to worry about unstoppable mod paths ever again. Not to forget the potential of a rank 5 5 star max forge Cyclonus for base defense. Could be nice.

So I've seen you mention several times about how many bots you plan to purchase using these chips. Of you were to but 3 bots this week as your post hints at (maybe I misread?) how, may I ask, did you get this many chips in a week?

There is a great way to get as many chips as you’d like (or are able) right there in the store. I play this game as a hobby and as with any hobby you have the option to invest both time and money. I invest both. I’m also a Transformers fan and collector. Every collector knows the thrill of finding an elusive bot. We also know what quality and rarity can cost. Spinning crystals is fine, but this event can guarantee that I’m going to be able to eliminate chance from the equation and get several bots I desire in this game. I pretty much think of it like buying a bot in the Masterpiece series. Yeah I’m paying more than I would for a bot from Walmart, but it sure does look good on my shelf.
  • Is Wheeljack G1?
  • So...Which bots are truly best 5-star bots for this event?
    This would be my first 5-star bot!
  • I’d say it depends on what you need. Do you need someone with high damage potential, go with Prime or Galvatron. Power control? Shockwave, Prowl, and Kickback. Enemies with lots of buffs giving you trouble? Megatron or Starscream. Can’t deal with unstoppable? Cyclonus. Find yourself bleeding or shocked to death on a regular basis? Me Grimlock king (when awakened). Or you could always take the big gamble and hold off on the chance that they’ll include Megatronus somewhere.

Don’t forget you can always just go with a bot you like. Is Arcee your favorite character? Go for it. Have fun. Once you get that first five star and get some use out of it, which is “best” won’t really matter. When you’ve got a lot of five stars is when things get difficult. Managing ranking material and getting new bots instead of dupes is a whole different game.

Also, yes Wheeljack is from G1.
    Also, yes Wheeljack is from G1.

Since when was wheeljack in G1 lmao