Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations Bots

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Is Wheeljack G1?

Wheeljack was the 1st ever 1984 G1 Bot on the show
  • Asking 'Is Wheeljack G1'? C'mon guys...
  • Lol sorry guys. But if WJ is G1 how come he's not going to be available to get with Gen chips.
  • We don't know if he'll not be available, yet.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    This is a big week for me. Cyclonus, Prowl, and Grimlock. Nice!!!! Now I just need to figure out if I want to try and get the Cyclonus dupe with bot chips or save them for next month. I’m leaning towards the dupe because I am thinking of maxing him out all the way to rank 5. I don’t ever want to have to worry about unstoppable mod paths ever again. Not to forget the potential of a rank 5 5 star max forge Cyclonus for base defense. Could be nice.

So I've seen you mention several times about how many bots you plan to purchase using these chips. Of you were to but 3 bots this week as your post hints at (maybe I misread?) how, may I ask, did you get this many chips in a week?

There is a great way to get as many chips as you’d like (or are able) right there in the store. I play this game as a hobby and as with any hobby you have the option to invest both time and money. I invest both. I’m also a Transformers fan and collector. Every collector knows the thrill of finding an elusive bot. We also know what quality and rarity can cost. Spinning crystals is fine, but this event can guarantee that I’m going to be able to eliminate chance from the equation and get several bots I desire in this game. I pretty much think of it like buying a bot in the Masterpiece series. Yeah I’m paying more than I would for a bot from Walmart, but it sure does look good on my shelf.

Don't think I was judging for spending. I've spent on this game. I just didn't think one was able to buy that many chips at a time. It's definitely worth the investment if you know exactly what you're getting and it's not just a spin.
  • The real question is: can be Megatronus considered as a generation bot? He's a very hold bot, even if never showed in the 80's series. 🤔
  • The real question is: can be Megatronus considered as a generation bot? He's a very hold bot, even if never showed in the 80's series. 🤔

Yet isn't he a generations inspired bot?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited September 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »
    The real question is: can be Megatronus considered as a generation bot? He's a very hold bot, even if never showed in the 80's series. 🤔

He certainly wasn't in G1, but then again who said he's from that generation?
    The 1980s was a while ago 😅
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    The real question is: can be Megatronus considered as a generation bot? He's a very hold bot, even if never showed in the 80's series. 🤔

He certainly wasn't in G1, but then again who said he's from that generation?
    The 1980s was a while ago 😅

Generations was a toyline which the prime wars trilogy were in.. and megatronus was the big baddie of that (even though he didnt get an actual figure smh)
    Lol sorry guys. But if WJ is G1 how come he's not going to be available to get with Gen chips.

Wheeljack has always been a best G1 Bot, Kabam doesn’t have to include everyone in this event
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Lol sorry guys. But if WJ is G1 how come he's not going to be available to get with Gen chips.

Did I miss a statement by a mod somewhere? I didn’t think we had confirmation of which bots will be available sometime during this 5 week event.

And Wheeljack is the very first in the original cartoon....
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

Wheeljack has always been a best G1 Bot, Kabam doesn’t have to include everyone in this event

True. I was just hoping lol
  • Of course Wheeljack will be available

Did I miss a statement by a mod somewhere? I didn’t think we had confirmation of which bots will be available sometime during this 5 week event.

Not only the very FIRST cartoon, wasn't he the very first BOT to be onscreen? With Bee in their Cybertronian forms?
    It would be nice to know who's included. I'd hate to spend my chips on a bot and 2 days later Megatronus is available for purchase.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    I appreciate you guys adding G1 bots in the store for new ingame chips.

But @Kabam Vydious and @Kabam Miike it would be really really helpful if you guys could drop of the bots to be available for purchase in the store for the next week before Jetfire ( last week 1 bot) appears in the store .

Because a little heads up on who's it's gonna be for week 2 will help players plan beforehand if they wanna buy JetFire or not.

This is specifically the reason why they DONT tell you in advance.
    edited September 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Not only the very FIRST cartoon, wasn't he the very first BOT to be onscreen? With Bee in their Cybertronian forms?

Yes he was, Wheeljack is one of my long time favorites
  • crooswijk wrote: »
    2phpbetwd2t4.jpg

who is the First brawler?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    crooswijk wrote: »
    2phpbetwd2t4.jpg

Me Grimlock!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    2phpbetwd2t4.jpg

The first brawler to show up in the cartoon was Thundercracker, right?

Oh, you were talking about the picture! Yeah, Grimlock throws you off since he's pictured in his dino form in the game profile....

Which, now that I think of it, is kind of strange that he is the only one not shown as a robot. Sharks don't count.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    Which, now that I think of it, is kind of strange that he is the only one not shown as a robot. Sharks don't count.
    After a few early updates, Kabam decided to have his Dinobot avatar by default. That roster picture is courtesy of wikia which sticks with the old version.

• Don't worry there'll be an everybot on sale on the last day.

(100k g-chips each, though)

How’d you know?

& do you guys think NP will be on sale for gen chips at some point?
  • Don't worry there'll be an everybot on sale on the last day.

(100k g-chips each, though)

How’d you know?

& do you guys think NP will be on sale for gen chips at some point?

We don’t know that. If a mod hasn’t specified, then it’s only speculation at this point.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    2phpbetwd2t4.jpg

The first brawler to show up in the cartoon was Thundercracker, right?

Oh, you were talking about the picture! Yeah, Grimlock throws you off since he's pictured in his dino form in the game profile....

He is more likely to be in dino form than the robot mode.. Somewhere in the comics was mentioned this. So I think It's because of that reference :)
    (he is my favourite bot all time from the comics... damn It's been so long when I was a kid :3 )
  • So more then likely are they just going to repeat week 1 then 2 again?
  • I’m currently going on a mad dash to get enough chips for a 5-star Soundwave
  • So more then likely are they just going to repeat week 1 then 2 again?

I would say unlikely... only because kabam specifically mentioned they would repeat week 1 so we would have time to acquire chips for those bots. The fact that they said nothing about repeating week 2 makes me think it's not going to show up again...
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    So more then likely are they just going to repeat week 1 then 2 again?

I would say unlikely... only because kabam specifically mentioned they would repeat week 1 so we would have time to acquire chips for those bots. The fact that they said nothing about repeating week 2 makes me think it's not going to show up again...

Also, they specifically said just 4 bots from week 1 (OGP, Shocky, Arcee, & Galvatron).