Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Changing in-game name

꼬물이꼬물이 Posts: 38
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I was trying to change my in-game name, so I reached Kabam support.

And they gave me this crazy info check.

I had to go through my google purchase history to see what was the first two purchases, and when I created my Kabam ID, I even had to tell them where I live.

I did this 2 times, for hours, and they said it was just wrong.

This is crazy.

I started this game year ago, played just a bit, and then returned recently and having fun.

I created new kabam ID to login and probably that's the part where they're saying nah.

I know security of personal infos and accouts are top priority, since I've been though for hours.

But all this for just changing name?

This is easily the craziest verification process I've ever faced online.

They could just put it in the game so we can change, or heck, make it a ticket that costs 100 energon or something so I won't even give a piece.

I love this game. I love the storyline and design, I like how Kabam showing up in forum.

One of the best transformers games I've played, definitely the best for mobile.

But the support part drives me crazy.

I won't mind getting hit by auto reply emails, but this is just a troll.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2019
    @Kabam Miike I think the department for changing in game names is in need of an upgrade lol 😂
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Cant they just give us name change tokens like in this marvel game I play sometimes.. think it's like marvel competition of winners or something...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm beginning to think this game is an experiment by MCoC people....they're trying to see how far and how angry they can make players...how much they can frustrate them and drag them along with no content before the game just fizzles out, or if we just continue to play saying "thank you sir, may I have another?"
    I feel like I'm in a Vault Tech experiment.
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think this game is an experiment by MCoC people....they're trying to see how far and how angry they can make players...how much they can frustrate them and drag them along with no content before the game just fizzles out, or if we just continue to play saying "thank you sir, may I have another?"

DO NOT MENTION THAT GAME
    Kitten wrote: »
    Cant they just give us name change tokens like in this marvel game I play sometimes.. think it's like marvel competition of winners or something...

You're fine man

And before you know it, we and the game will be cryogenically frozen for 200 years.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DrShotgun wrote: »

And before you know it, we and the game will be cryogenically frozen for 200 years.

And I'll wake to find my son running Kabam in the future:)
    DrShotgun wrote: »

And I'll wake to find my son running Kabam in the future:)

And you'll have 4 choices:
    The Cybertronianhood of Steel
    The Transformer Men
    The Robotic Road
    The Kabam Institute

You have some choices here, The COS would destroy The employees and the kabamstitute,(save the game)
    The Robot Road saves the good kabam employees and destroys the kabamstitute.(save the game)
    The Transformer Men would have you destroy the Kabamstitute but they would also have you assist the multiple cities on
    the planet cybertron that need your help.
    The Kabamstitute would have you make the game boring and destroy the community with no new content.

And then you get a synthetic son in the end.

Aside from that all, i believe there should be a name change thing, as others suggested. Perhaps a currency that you use to alter your In game name. I really like some of the suggestions here.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I'll bring up the idea of being able to change your name in-game by the use of a token or cost!

Please do mercy! Lol 😂
  • I'll bring up the idea of being able to change your name in-game by the use of a token or cost!

Thanks!
  • I'll bring up the idea of being able to change your name in-game by the use of a token or cost!

Now you made me think about my new username...
  • Can anybody plz tell me how to change my name plz my name in game is the name I'm using rn but I really wanna change it to something else in the game plz kabam tell me how
  • Cr4zy_WheeljackCr4zy_Wheeljack Posts: 544
    edited October 2020
    I'll bring up the idea of being able to change your name in-game by the use of a token or cost!

Thank Primus!
    I can finally name myself Mild Comedy!
    I dont have to finally have a name that looks like I breakdanced on my phone!