Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Warrior

Drift
Scorponok
Bonecrusher
Arcee
Hotrod
Bludgeon
Hound

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited September 2019
    You started a war, but i stick with you all the way man. Drift is probably the BEST swordsmaster, far better than WB, and his bleeds are great, which is why i agree he is probably on top. In my view, i would say Bonecrusher over drift and scorponok, but it could go either way for me.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    Oh. We're really doing this again, huh? Scorponok still.
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8841/best-warrior-bot#latest
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2019
    Unironically Scorp > Drift ⩾ Arcee ⩾ Bludgeon > Hot Rod >>>>>> Power Gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bonecrusher > The brown thing that stinks >>>>>>> Hound
  • Scorponok or go home
  • Scorponok or go home

I'd rather have a sword lodged into that scorpions throat, precise, and accurate.
  • Scorponok, he beats everyone, except a maxed out bone crusher on a duped harm accelerator.
  • Scorponok is far and away the best warrior
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited September 2019
    You started a war, but i stick with you all the way man. Drift is probably the BEST swordsmaster, far better than WB, and his bleeds are great, which is why i agree he is probably on top. In my view, i would say Bonecrusher over drift and scorponok, but it could go either way for me.

Things noobs say for $10, Trebek

Sorry @Manthro for stealing that punch line from you
  • Slayer wrote: »

Thing noobs say for $10

Oh please, I've been into the game for a long enough time to know.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Slayer wrote: »

Thing noobs say for $10, Trebek

Fixed 😆😆😆😆
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    I can't believe people still rate BC as best warrior. He is easily the worst warrior by a longshot.
    Lol i knew something was missing
  • Scorponok or go home

I'd rather have a sword lodged into that scorpions throat, precise, and accurate.

You just perfectly described Bonecrusher's death.

And Scorponok has survived worse.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited September 2019
    Scorponok or go home

Except BC died because of prime.
  • Scorponok or go home

Perhaps you’d like that, but you’d still be in the vast minority. In this game, Scorpi wins by a long shot.

And you’re still in jail. ;)
  • Scorponok or go home

Who stabbed him in the throat with a sword, thus decapitating him.
    drp0o3roxwbm.gif
  • Scorponok or go home

drp0o3roxwbm.gif

Class advantage definitely checks out.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Scorponok or go home

drp0o3roxwbm.gif

Class advantage definitely checks out.

I've never lost to BC with prime.
  • Scorponok, The Warrior King-His Daze helps protect him from basic ranged attacks and completely negates ranged specials, his Bleeds are quick but strong, and his Venom charges are on of the best unique buffs in the game. If you keep them on you, you gain a higher attack rating, and if he’s duped, you mitigate damage from all basic attacks. If you use them to attack, you can inflict multiple Backfires that will punish the opponent no matter what, whether it’s high damage from the Backfires themselves, or a long Stun, or a deadly Shock. Nobody comes close.

Arcee, The Sharpshooter-She appears to have a fairly high Critical rate naturally, enhanced by her signature that also allows her special attacks to track her foes, and becuase of her frequent critical hits, gains power quicker and with more frequency than almost any other bot around. Her chance to evade ranged attacks is a great fallback, and her headshots are detrimental to everyone, even Grimlock takes a fair amount of damage from them because of how much damage they do in so little time.

Bludgeon, The Metalikato Master-He is very straight forward. He hits fairly hard on his own, with his signature letting him get off some impressive hits, and he has the strongest Bleeds in the game, but they’re rather rare compared to other Warriors. In addition, he has the strongest Armor Buff in the game, which may be a surprise but a welcome one. He’s similar to Ironhide and pre-buff Sideswipe:he directly counters no one, yet he’s good against almost everyone, with only one or two bots able to easily stop him.

Drift, The Swordsman-With Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Bleed Length Buffs based off how good you are, Drift is a truly unique bot in the game(he’s the only bot in the game with absolutely no energy attacks). He Bleeds very often and Evades against bots who are Bleeding, allowing you to get into quite an effective rhythm. He’s good, and if you think he’s the best in the class, I can see why.

Hot Rod, The Rocky Horror Fan(if you get this you’re great)-The best tracker in the game, Hot Rod is great at what he specializes in, but somewhat lacking on the whole. He completely nullifies evades with ease, and can briefly enhance his Critical Chance in doing so. His signature in turn lets him evade ranged attacks and gain an incredible power rate buff. Note:I have noticed the enemy AI is just far worse against Hot Rod than almost any other bot. They will attempt to attack when they shouldn’t and expose themself to me for my own attacks to land and have gone entire matches not using a single special attack, they’ve just had a special 3 and not used it. I’m not any better with Hot Rod than anyone else, I basically play him the same as I do everyone, yet for some reason, the AI just loses the will to effectively fight me when I use him. Similar occurrences seen with Shockwave, though not nearly as often.

Bonecrusher, The Hateful Cactus-He sucks. He sucks bad. If you’re using him, he’s terrible. If you’re fighting him, he’s as powerful as Unicron. None of the bleeds he inflicts naturally can last long enough to even make use of all the abilities they come with. If you want to be effective with him, you have to be hit, which is STUPID. It’s the same reason I rate Motormaster so low. A bot who needs to take damage to be of any use is a bad bot by default. And fighting him is far and away the worst experience in this game typically, matched only by a Robot-Resource Megatronus. Unless you are using one of the five bots who explicitly counter him or you are facing a Bonecrusher with a lower rating than you, you will be damaged. You can fight a perfect match, it doesn’t matter, you will lose health. There is no other bot like this, and the only mod like this is the Harm Accelerator, which funny enough, is the worst mod to face, because again, only five bots are good against it. Many mechanics are frustrating, but taking damage that 95% of the games roster can’t counter is a terrible idea, especially in a game where health is so valuable.

Hound, The Least Liked Bot Around-Hound is weak. No one else is as weak as Hound. His attacks can’t deal much damage unless he’s modded to all hell, his armor buff is negligible, and his ammo types are both ineffective. Incendiary ammo puts out low damage Burns and precision ammo is only effective against Scorponok, Arcee, Hot Rod, Windblade, Barricade and Mirage, as they’re the only ones who can even evade ranged attacks. But they don’t go any faster without his signature, so they can still just avoid them like anything else, and that critical chance buff doesn’t matter because he’s just so weak. The only way to put out any worthwhile damage with Hound is to roll away, fire off one ranged shot, hope it lands, go in for a combo and use a special. On the subject of specials, there is one reason I put Hound at the absolute bottom of the list in the game; even his special 3 sucks. Bonecrusher would be at the bottom because I hate him so much, but I can’t, because his special 3 is actually a threat! Same goes for Ratchet! Sure, he sucks and literally anyone can kill him, but damnit at least his special 3 hurts everyone, at least he has that! Not even Hound has that saving grace.
    Damn.... That's definitely a TL;DR

Many posts are. To shorten

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game
  • BrickT1973 wrote: »

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

How you put ARCEE above BC and DRIFT is a bloody mystery... Bonecrusher is fantastic to play, just a buff would be nice for him
    BrickT1973 wrote: »

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

How you put ARCEE above BC and DRIFT is a bloody mystery... Bonecrusher is fantastic to play, just a buff would be nice for him

Sorry but your opinion doesn't matter.

On a second note lets see you fight rok mix with your beloved BC and see how that goes.

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

On a second note lets see you fight rok mix with your beloved BC and see how that goes.

See inqoslys BC vs ROK mix.
    And your opinion doesn't matter as well.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

That’s the recurring theme with these types of posts. It’s always situational and more polarizing because it’s also linked to player skill level. You like BC? That means you appreciate both the active and passive bleeds, right? Well then you don’t have the experience of high lvl AM or RoK/RotK to realize that BC will eventually fall short compared to other Warriors.

In the end, I hope folks reading this can see that both opinions are valid and with context they will make sense.

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

Inqosly’s r5 4* Sideswipe could beat Mix faster lel
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

That's not the bloody point. The point is that BC could beat ROK mix. And i suggested a buff for BC because he should be strong.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

That's not the bloody point. The point is that BC could beat ROK mix. And i suggested a buff for BC because he should be strong.

anyone can beat rok mix
    edited September 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Scorponok, best

Arcee, great

Bludgeon, great

Drift, good

Hot Rod, alright

Bonecrusher, terrible

Hound, worst in the game

anyone can beat rok mix

faster than BC
  • If bc gets a buff then he would be viable. Bc is what you like before you get good at the game because of the bleeds he gives when being hit. He is a base bot and nothing more. Once you figure your game out and push the limits of the game bc will will fall off of your radar. No offense, to each their own I guess. But he is the worst.