Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Accidental dash...

Yo. I use left fingers for up down movement. Right fingers for left right movement.

Sometimes my left finger try to move up down, but it accidentally dashed to enemy.

Feels like there should be a way to lock movement on either side of screen to some directions only.......

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Git gud
  • Yes, this is annoying. I wish you could choose your gesture mode.
  • Don’t understand why people care more about game disconnecting that happens once in a million years, vs accidental dash that happens so often that u die much more often in AM than disconnecting
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Could be your grip and how you hold your phone.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Don’t understand why people care more about game disconnecting that happens once in a million years, vs accidental dash that happens so often that u die much more often in AM than disconnecting

Because, being at the stone age level of evolution, we need another million years to encounter your problem.

Playing 18 accounts engenders fatigue, by the way.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited September 2019
    If I swipe 45 degrees in the up right direction, does that count as move up or down?

Can somebody answer my question??????????????
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Lets see you make a swipe at 45° first.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »
    If I swipe 45 degrees in the up right direction, does that count as move up or down?

Yes, it does.
  • Correction. I use left finger for up down left movement....right finger only for dash

It mostly happens when my left finger move up but it register as dash
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've noticed this random dash a WHOLE lot lately. It happens 2-3 times a day for me. It used to never happen but it just did twice in 1 fight against Bee in the Generations lane.
  • The new arena was annoying too get used too because I got so used to the mcoc arena for the side to side
  • I've made this same request before. My swipe up, or tap on the left side, frequently registers as a dash. I do need to git moar gud, but also this is a big source of frustration.
  • Maybe just change the way you're holding your device? Dunno...
  • Maybe if u swipe 45.00000001 degree it will register as going up, if it is 45.0000000000000000000001 it will register as dashing. Who knows
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've never had the problem until very recently. I haven't changed my device and I doubt just suddenly my playstyle has changed overnight.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited September 2019
    The new arena was annoying too get used too because I got so used to the mcoc arena for the side to side
    DO
    NOT
    MENTION
    THAT
    GAME!!!
  • same here, happens more recently, also game seems to lag more than usual

me: *swipe dodge*
    my bot: CHARGE!
    my bot: cops a face full of hurt
    me: y u do dat? *facepalm*