Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5th week in generation event

@kabam I know that it's ur game policy that u hide the list of bots before release every week . But atleast u guys can clear that weather we will get 4 or 5 week of this event so that we can plan our investment. Please guys atleast we deserve this little bit of information.

Comments

• The 5th week will feature a Generation Crystal. That much I'll give y'all.
  • The 5th week will feature a Generation Crystal. That much I'll give y'all.

So this will be a Crystal which we can get with our G1 Chips?
  • At Sep 30 I'll depart for my military duty.

I really hope they give us tronus or something before at least 25th...
  • Sharks!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The 5th week will feature a Generation Crystal. That much I'll give y'all.

Will Tronus go into the store, or should everyone just jump on the chance to buy Wheeljack or someone else on this week’s list?
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    My problem with the five star Wheeljack is getting him duplicated. For me, he really needs that.
  • Will we have a warning to wether or not use our chips before the end of 4th of week ? Like if we speculate 5th weeks will have rewards, keep our chips to 5th weeks and BOOM they are now useless it will pretty hardcore
  • Peas wrote: »
    My problem with the five star Wheeljack is getting him duplicated. For me, he really needs that.

Maybe he'll drop as next month's featured then you'll get the chance. For me, I'll go with Ramjet.
  • @Kabam Vydious
    Are there some more information for the 5th week of this event?
    edited September 2019
    The 5th week will feature a Generation Crystal. That much I'll give y'all.

I’ve got a question that I haven’t seen the answer yet, what happens to the Generation chips when this event ends?

Can we save them?, will they expire?, or be swapped into something else?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2019
    if going silent to make this like some grand event, there better be a good finale to this because we know this is a FOMO cash grab... and that's fine bc this game needs it....it just starting to get a bit tiresome.

a week to buy crystals is not a good finale.. which I'm assuming based on history and given info
  • Does anyone have a list of which G1 bots have NOT been available with Gen chips yet?
  • Does anyone have a list of which G1 bots have NOT been available with Gen chips yet?

Normal: Ratchet, Tantrum, Kickback.
    Exclusive: NP, TC, Tronus.
    Objective offered: Bee.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited September 2019
    Does anyone have a list of which G1 bots have NOT been available with Gen chips yet?

G1 as defined by Kabam in another post that have not appeared or been announced in the G Chip rotation:

- Kickback (questionable because he was omitted from the actual Generations event)
    - Ratchet
    - Tantrum
    - Thundercracker (always questionable)
    - G1 Bee (always exclusive)

Per Kabam, they didn’t count Nemesis, Tronus and Windblade as “G1” since they didn’t appear in the initial run of the show (cartoon). Yet, Windblade is planned to be in the G Chips rotation (Sep 17th) so who knows what to expect.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Bludgeon wasn’t in the G1 show either was he?

Nope

No, he first appeared in the Marvel comics.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited September 2019
    I have my 20k and I’d buy a Megatronus if he is available. I think a lot of people are waiting on him.

I could get a Wheeljack, but I already have Shockwave and Mirage at R3 with no resources to rank them up.

I could get Thundercracker (next week?) but I run a beast team and don’t need the purify.

Or I could just wait for Optimus to come back around since I don’t have him yet.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Beastdad wrote: »
    There is not a reason for secrecy, post what bots will be available so people can purchase the bot they need on the corresponding day. Most people are holding out hope some of the bots that have not shown up yet may be available and are hoarding chips.

this.. players are going to be mad if they held onto chips and the only option for the last week are crystals
  • Voltron wrote: »
    There is not a reason for secrecy, post what bots will be available so people can purchase the bot they need on the corresponding day. Most people are holding out hope some of the bots that have not shown up yet may be available and are hoarding chips.

this.. players are going to be mad if they held onto chips and the only option for the last week are crystals

Well, we know that at least g1, Arcee, Galvy and Shockwave will be offered during the last week. And if Kabam keeps sending out the weekly in-game mail letting us know what's in store for the upcoming week..... at the very least, those who are holding out will have the choice between the repeated bots and crystals...

Hopefully there will be more options, though.
    edited September 2019
    I have my 20k and I’d buy a Megatronus if he is available. I think a lot of people are waiting on him.

I could get a Wheeljack, but I already have Shockwave and Mirage at R3 with no resources to rank them up.

I could get Thundercracker (next week?) but I run a beast team and don’t need the purify.

Or I could just wait for Optimus to come back around since I don’t have him yet.

Optimus is an excellent choice he’s definitely going back into the store for sure
    But if Megatronus goes in next week it will be a game changing day for a lot of folks, I spent my chips on Jazz, because I didn’t think Kabam would release Wheeljack in this event lol 😂, but I still gotta love my bot Jazz
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I seriously don't understand why everything has to be such a huge secret.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Not the only reason but certainly one major factor is revenue. I know that’s obvious but really all you need to remind yourself of when the frustration sets in.

In the end, the revenue is a good thing.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Not the only reason but certainly one major factor is revenue. I know that’s obvious but really all you need to remind yourself of when the frustration sets in.

In the end, the revenue is a good thing.

Pretty much this. More money in Kabam's pocket is very good for the health and longevity of the game.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

It’s a business strategy. If folks use their chips now and a bot comes out later that they want, maybe they’ll spend some money to get more chips.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

It’s a business strategy. If folks use their chips now and a bot comes out later that they want, maybe they’ll spend some money to get more chips.

Happened.
  • SosaSosa Posts: 12
    What are the chances of Megatronus being added to the list of bots generations ...? because I have my doubts
  • Sosa wrote: »
    What are the chances of Megatronus being added to the list of bots generations ...? because I have my doubts

Megatronus will not be an option to buy with these Chips.

As for all these frustrations towards "keeping things a secret", in the past we have given y'all more information than most companies would about what's to come. Be it through hints or just flat out telling y'all. This month is different. We understand that can be odd seeing as it isn't the norm we usually provide, but this was decided before the month even came around.

I can assure you that it'll be worth the wait in why things have been so secretive.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Sosa wrote: »

Megatronus will not be an option to buy with these Chips.

As for all these frustrations towards "keeping things a secret", in the past we have given y'all more information than most companies would about what's to come. Be it through hints or just flat out telling y'all. This month is different. We understand that can be odd seeing as it isn't the norm we usually provide, but this was decided before the month even came around.

I can assure you that it'll be worth the wait in why things have been so secretive.

Disappointment is immeasurable