Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 IS coming!

Comments

• Act four is actually coming....... please hold. My emotional response circuits have overheated, rebooting.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    It's the Anniversary of the brand! :) That's a big reason to want to recount what's happened in our game.

🎵 Shot through the heart!! And you're too late. 🎵
    🎶 You give hope a bad name 🎶

That isn't how the song goes but ok...

r/woooosh

r/ihavereddit

This is just sad

I was making fun of the dude who linked reddit outside of reddit im not some reddit weeb lol
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    b8xxtuuxtyz9.gif
  • Arnold_Palmer795Arnold_Palmer795 Posts: 38
    edited September 2019
    Just a quick question...when will the generations chips last? And are there any other means to acquire them?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    k7gmqob9lk2e.gif
    shv1p37zacup.gif
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    This is great news. Hoping the rewards are something brand new. 6* crystal, new 5* unlocked level, etc. Something that progressess the current bots to a new level. Current resource items would be a little disappointing.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    JKL wrote: »
    This is great news. Hoping the rewards are something brand new. 6* crystal, new 5* unlocked level, etc. Something that progressess the current bots to a new level. Current resource items would be a little disappointing.

6* crystal?
    Sorry bud
    But you WILL be disappointed.
    You can grieve in advance 😂
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Slayer wrote: »

6* crystal?
    Sorry bud

Let me have my wishingful thinking for the week 😂
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »

6* crystal?
    Sorry bud

Let me have my wishingful thinking for the week 😂

6* bots : Maybe
    6* bot crystals... Nah man
  • I’ve got one main thing on my reward list hopes. Tier 4 basic. Lots of it. A generic 5 star awakening would be nice too.
  • I’ve got one main thing on my reward list hopes. Tier 4 basic. Lots of it. A generic 5 star awakening would be nice too.

Yeah... but.... are the rewards really going to be very valuable? I mean, look at the difficulty and rewards of Act 3. Don't get me wrong, regardless of what it ends up being, it's great that Kabam has been gaining momentum- no complaints from me. I'm just happy to see that they are sinking enough effort and resources into the game to create new content - and a future.
  • I guess it depends on how they are looking at it all. Do they go with an act 4 that matches or exceeds difficulty with master level spotlights? Or do they scale it to match the next step up from Act 3? Do you provide new content that is satisfying for endgame players or do you keep the field level for everyone including new players going through story mode the first time? It’s been a long time since Act 3 came out so I’m happy to see new content. We’ll find out what it’s all about soon.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    I’ve got one main thing on my reward list hopes. Tier 4 basic. Lots of it. A generic 5 star awakening would be nice too.

Yeah... but.... are the rewards really going to be very valuable? I mean, look at the difficulty and rewards of Act 3. Don't get me wrong, regardless of what it ends up being, it's great that Kabam has been gaining momentum- no complaints from me. I'm just happy to see that they are sinking enough effort and resources into the game to create new content - and a future.

if the rewards follow MCOC story progression, the rewards will be worth the grind. If it is stuck in the past (has act 4 been done and just sitting since 2018?) then we might be disappointed.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Finally Act4 !!!! This game is headed to the right direction, now we just need at least a new bot added each month @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious then the game will be back to normal 😁
  • giphy.gif

You know Vydious has the best memes.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    giphy.gif

You know Vydious has the best memes.

Arguable.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    When can we get an official announcement thread on the forums?

Once we get closer to the big day!

(Also I love her too, haha)

So how come this can be announced on Twitter, but not on the forums? Yes, you did confirm it here (somewhat), but only after people pointed out that post.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »

So how come this can be announced on Twitter, but not on the forums? Yes, you did confirm it here (somewhat), but only after people pointed out that post.

Because Trumpet reads twitter.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

I bet its cause they know the mods are gonna wanna find a way to let us have info before they're allowed to lol
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I bet its cause they know the mods are gonna wanna find a way to let us have info before they're allowed to lol

On that topic, what is ONE thing y'all wanna know about Act 4? I know it'll be hard to come to a consensus on WHAT, but we'll answer whatever it is!

If something can't be decided on, we'll make a choice. :)
  • Will you release one chapter at a time or the whole thing at once?
  • Lol nevermind that question then. Will be there be new mods?
  • One chapter at a time? So us high level players just beat the chapter in an hour and wait for the next one?
    Lol nevermind that question then. Will be there be new mods?
    That is not about Act 4.
  • Will the difficulty be a big jump as compared to the difficulty progression of the previous Acts or will it be somewhat linear?

On that topic, what is ONE thing y'all wanna know about Act 4? I know it'll be hard to come to a consensus on WHAT, but we'll answer whatever it is!

If something can't be decided on, we'll make a choice. :)

Tell us about them JUICY rewards.
  • Let’s pray they don’t do anything cheap like MCOC and put 5* gates in so u can’t use 4*s