Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can someone pls explore raids and the amount of chips u win/lose?

I been playing for almost a year still don’t understand the raid chip exchange between being attacked and attacking,

How is it I have to grind out petty low amounts of raid chips 10-15k then get raided for 40k+?

On top of that why is it I can’t get revenge on almost all the people who raid me?

It’s horrible I lose such big chunks of chips can’t get them back then have to grind low amounts I can never get ahead or compensate the amount going out win the amount coming in.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    Guaranteed chips based on the base rating (I think it's about 70%), plus Bonus chips which is 11% of the defender's remaining chips when raided.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    You lose about 10% of your current raid chips when someone raids you.

Don't worry about revenge. It can work but I believe there are a few conditions:

1. Player isn't currently raiding
    2. No shield
    3. Is still in the raid pool (if they get raided a certain number of times after they have raided, I believe they are taken out or given very low priority in the raid selection pool)
  • Well kabam needs to do something about not being able to revenge 90% of the time it’s not fair to lose a big chunk of chips and just be SOL
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Why bother doing revenge? Just raid and take on the next guy. Except for alliance members. You should always be allowed to revenge alliance members.
    Yeah, why does revenge matter? They might have spent all the chips by the time you revenge. Just start a new raid.

Are you trying to stockpile raid chips?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2019
    Push button, get cookie.

That's all raids are to me. Trying to figure anything else out involves Kabalmgebra.

Say no to Kabalmgebra
  • Revenge matters because like just a few minutes ago I lost 50k took ur brilliant advice on just go raid and got 10k don’t have to be a mathematician to see the problem
    How would revenge help? You raid that person back and get 70% of their base rating (as per @KillMasterC) + 11% of their current stash which might or might not include your 50k. If they still have it, you get back 5500 of it. You won't get back what you lost unless that person has a huge stash as well. Might as well just hit any random base and hope to get lucky.

I think the problem is you're accumulating a large stash for whatever reason but not using shields to protect it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited September 2019
    It's broken. A teammate of mine raided.my base and won something like 40k chips, but I only showed a loss of like 2000 or so. I don't understand either.
    Also revenge is a waste of time. Most of the time the guy has already been raided and been taken out of the pool for however long and is unavailable.
    Revenge would be cool if it ALWAYS worked. Fun rivalry and such.