Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where to spend 25k generation chips?

f9jhpptq5inp.jpg
fpihpm2kyzud.jpg

Since kabam said Tronus won't be available, I think I'll going to spend chips on 5 star galvatron, and maybe 4 star wheeljack for dupe.

For 5 star, probably Galv will be the best choice, but there is 5 star OGP right?

That sounds nice too, but the event gave me 4 star one...

And also I wonder what will happen in 5th week. They said there's gonna be crystal deal...

Well at 30th, I'll be gone for military so there won't be 5th week for me XD

Is it wise to just go for one 5 and one 4?

What would be the best choice?
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1 prime for sure mate, you've got Jazz... they are the Perfect damage dealing combo Jazz becomes insane with that synergy and you'll also have me jealous beyond belief
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    Why don't you make a perfect 4 star team first and later go for the bots you like
  • Kitten wrote: »
    G1 prime for sure mate, you've got Jazz... they are the Perfect damage dealing combo Jazz becomes insane with that synergy and you'll also have me jealous beyond belief

Yup, that sounds nice for sure!

But see, They gave us 4 star prime. Well it's 4 star, but it's good enough for me, for now.

And currently, my teams weak point is demo and brawl.

I was aiming for tronus/ironhide/galv for demo and primal/tantrum for brawl.

But since it's generation bots, it seems like galv is best possible option.

I think I have decent scout/tech/tact line up. Maybe warrior needs improvement.

Anyway, I'll consider OGP too. For me, OGP feels better than OG meg.

This will be tougher choice than I expected...
  • 1121893 wrote: »
    Why don't you make a perfect 4 star team first and later go for the bots you like

Yeah, that's good too!

But since I have more than 10 4 stars, my goal is to get 5 star if I can.

About dupe, that's whole another story tho.

And as I said, I won't be able to play this game for a while due to my military enlistment.

So...maybe I'm looking for big pop before that XD
    Trust me mate 5 stars are the most important... focus on them! 5 star Prime is immediately better than your 4 star without being ranked up. Good 4 stars will come along but 5 star Prime won't be coming back for a good few months... dont miss out man
    Trust me mate 5 stars are the most important... focus on them! 5 star Prime is immediately better than your 4 star without being ranked up. Good 4 stars will come along but 5 star Prime won't be coming back for a good few months... dont miss out man

Yup, at the end, we'll be fighting with 5s...

And when I got my 5 star jazz, I immediately noticed it's rating was at 1600 or 1700...

But...god, Prime or Galv?

Honestly, whatever I choose I won't be able to play with them for months...

But aside from that, let's see...

Prime- good, great, exclusive. I love to play with him. Simple but strong. big damages.

Galv- Not sure since I only played him as 3 star, but I get the gist of it(block to charge buff, fight, repeat). But definitely a big boost for my demo line up. And isn't he exclusive too?

Ahh...I'm not sure ;(
  • 꼬물이꼬물이 Posts: 38
    edited September 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    You could use a better Demo or Tact bot, and you definitely want to take a 5* with your chips given you don't have the highest ranked roster.

4* bots are getting easier and easier to obtain anyway.

Yeah...5 is the way to go it seems!

And what about brawler?

Not sure if Tantrum is at the level of galv and OGP, probably he isn't, but I love to use him.

Don't even know if he'll be featured for the event or not, but when I play with him...it was good.

I lose lots of health, but dash, combo, block, repeat...even if I play without strategy, his damage is crazy and fetches me a win.

So if he's in, choice will be OGP/Tantrum/Galv...

What would you recommend?

And for rest of 5k chips, should I go for one of the remainders?
    꼬물이 wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »

And when I got my 5 star jazz, I immediately noticed it's rating was at 1600 or 1700...

Prime- good, great, exclusive. I love to play with him. Simple but strong. big damages.

Galv- Not sure since I only played him as 3 star, but I get the gist of it(block to charge buff, fight, repeat). But definitely a big boost for my demo line up. And isn't he exclusive too?

Ahh...I'm not sure ;(

Buy 5 star Prime and 4 star galvis
    Kitten wrote: »

Ahh...I'm not sure ;(

Buy 5 star Prime and 4 star galvis

Just pulled 4 star galv out of nowhere XD

now it makes me even more confusing
  • Beastdad wrote: »

I lose lots of health, but dash, combo, block, repeat...even if I play without strategy, his damage is crazy and fetches me a win.

So if he's in, choice will be OGP/Tantrum/Galv...

What would you recommend?

And for rest of 5k chips, should I go for one of the remainders?

Seems like Galvatron would be the best fit for you

Just pulled a 4 star galv.

So...your suggestion is galv for 5 star? What about 4?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1 Optimus isn’t in the 5* crystal and Galvatron is in the 5* crystal, but it’s your call I like G1 Prime a bit better myself
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    G1 Optimus isn’t in the 5* crystal and Galvatron is in the 5* crystal, but it’s your call I like G1 Prime a bit better myself

Ahh...Galv WAS in 5* crystal!

Maybe I'll go for G1 Optimus...thanks!