Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generations Bots

Comments

• Just some wishful thinking if raid week will include generation chips with every raid? 🤓
  • Based on what I’ve read. The only bots they are considering “generations bots” are the one who appeared in season one of the G1 tv show. Is this correct?
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Based on what I’ve read. The only bots they are considering “generations bots” are the one who appeared in season one of the G1 tv show. Is this correct?

No because Bludgeon.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    Idk if this has brought up before but can you actually have 40k gen chips without spending $?

37695, to be exact, until now.

you can, the earliest you can hit 40k is 9/25...assuming you finish everything and collect the daily free gen chips. and 9/25 is the day before the last week of this event.
  • q2twrwft21ts.png

You could spend $100 on this game and it wouldn’t be enough to get you one 4 star with bot chips or a 5 star with generations chips. I don’t know where else to post this but that is absolutely ridiculous.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Based on what I’ve read. The only bots they are considering “generations bots” are the one who appeared in season one of the G1 tv show. Is this correct?

No because Bludgeon.

Correct.

And even though Windblade wasn't in the original show nor the generations missions, she was considered generations enough to include in the purchasing schedule.
  • We have:

Ratchet
    Tantrum
    Kickback
    Optimus Prime
    Shockwave
    Arcee
    Galvatron

I'm hyped for Tantrum
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    We have:

Ratchet
    Tantrum
    Kickback
    Optimus Prime
    Shockwave
    Arcee
    Galvatron

I'm hyped for Tantrum

Did we get Megatron during the 1st week, I really want to dupe mine
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    We have:

Ratchet
    Tantrum
    Kickback
    Optimus Prime
    Shockwave
    Arcee
    Galvatron

I'm hyped for Tantrum

Did we get Megatron during the 1st week, I really want to dupe mine

We got him in 2nd week
  • Hey gang!

So next week (5th week) we're doing Generation Crystals. I was able to get the pricing on those!

• 1,500 Generations Chips for a 3-5* Crystal
    • 20,000 Generation Chips for a 5* Crystal

Awesome!!!
  • Hey gang!

So next week (5th week) we're doing Generation Crystals. I was able to get the pricing on those!

Any info about the Chance to get a 5* out of the 3-5* Crystal?
    @Kabam Vydious

• Any info about the Chance to get a 5* out of the 3-5* Crystal?
    @Kabam Vydious

The drop rates are the same as our Hide and Seek Crystal and as well as our Monthly 3-5* that we offer! Those drop rates are present in-game, but for those who may have not seen it they are:

• 1.5% for a 5*
    • 13.5% for a 4*
    • 85% for a 3*

Not impossible or completely out of reach!
  • Thanks for that!
    I think it will help to decide to get one of the last offered Bots or to go ahead with the Crystal's.
  • So, should I wait for next week or dupe my OG prime? I am confused a bit...

It's your call! You have a CHANCE of pulling him from a Crystal but you can also purchase him with Chips when he's available in the Store again in a few days. :)

I'd dupe him
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Hey gang!

I can't decide who to get so let R&G decide I guess?
  • It's a tough call for me @Kabam Vydious
  • @Kabam Vydious can we have t4 spark deals pertaining to energon...?
  • Hey gang!

That 5* crystal contains every bot on the Generations calendar?

• That 5* crystal contains every bot on the Generations calendar?

Every bot that had been available for Generation Chip purchase can be found in the Crystal!
  • Hey gang!

Can you tell us what's happening with arena next week? Is there going to be some special arena or are we going to get resource arenas in back-to-back weeks?
  • Is there another calendar with G-chips on the 5th week?
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Can you tell us what's happening with arena next week? Is there going to be some special arena or are we going to get resource arenas in back-to-back weeks?

Generation Chips Arenas for each day with rewards for milestones we want to keep as a surprise. ;)
  • Is week four the last week of generation bots being offered OR will it extend until the end of the spotlight mission time frame?
  • Campxray wrote: »
    Is week four the last week of generation bots being offered OR will it extend until the end of the spotlight mission time frame?

The 25th is the last day a single Bot will be available. After that it will be the Generation Crystals.
  • Is there another calendar with G-chips on the 5th week?

Yes!
  • @Kabam Vydious

Thank you for the quick reply and will make sure to let the alliance members know. Thanks again!!

Respectfully^
  • @Kabam Vydious gotta give you your dues dude, you represent. The dialogue is much needed and appreciated - for many months it is all we wanted. Thank you man.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-17-2015/7LdBUx.gifyfjyu62gt8j8.gif