Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A glimpse into the future.

Is there a possibility at all that we can get a glimpse of what’s to come in the next 6 months?

Comments

• No
  • One month is enough. If not, make it one week.
  • It's the difference between Hasbro and marvel. Hasbro gives zero ***** while marvel will at least tease you a little
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    This will never happen. Kabam is more secretive with their info than the American government.

The reason he’s asking is because they did a 6 months into the future post for their other game. So it’s probably not a Kabam rule not to provide info.

Because they’re so tight lipped here makes me wonder if it’s because there aren’t any plans that far ahead for TFTF. So when they say they are not able to share with us, it’s not that they can’t, it that there’s nothing to share.
  • We'll get the remaining chapters to Act 4, 1 chapter per month.

Megatronus will decorate your Christmas tree for 5 million generic bot chips.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

T5B, T5C and T4A will all be locked behind a paywall, available through a special “6* Bot Rank up” offer.

Leadership synergies from 5* bots will have 2x stronger effects. (I.e. 20% attack rating, 20% armor rating, etc). In addition to that, instead of using power to activate special attacks, 6* bots can only use health to activate specials, allowing them to throw those attacks much more often in exchange for dying faster.

Final boss of Act 4 is 6* Megatronus with Hemophobia, Debuff Immunity, Projectile Absorb and Power Flow
  • ZetoZeto Posts: 12
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    This will never happen. Kabam is more secretive with their info than the American government.

The reason he’s asking is because they did a 6 months into the future post for their other game. So it’s probably not a Kabam rule not to provide info.

Because they’re so tight lipped here makes me wonder if it’s because there aren’t any plans that far ahead for TFTF. So when they say they are not able to share with us, it’s not that they can’t, it that there’s nothing to share.

This exactly. Both of the games are run by the same company, Just a little odd that their other game gets a 6 month Plan while here we can’t even get a week plan. Oh well i guess.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

T5B, T5C and T4A will all be locked behind a paywall, available through a special “6* Bot Rank up” offer.

Leadership synergies from 5* bots will have 2x stronger effects. (I.e. 20% attack rating, 20% armor rating, etc). In addition to that, instead of using power to activate special attacks, 6* bots can only use health to activate specials, allowing them to throw those attacks much more often in exchange for dying faster.

Final boss of Act 4 is 6* Megatronus with Hemophobia, Debuff Immunity, Projectile Absorb and Power Flow

Dude I hope not 😉
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

Why would all 6* basic pool suck lol
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Um why?
    Cus Mc*c did it?
    😅
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Um why?
    Cus Mc*c did it?
    😅

Well, yeah, we deserve as much. It’s not nice being treated like second class.

Remember when we were all worried the game was gonna close? Something similar could have happened around then to ease our worries. They get one for nothing. Why not us?

(Secretly hoping kabam will take note of that one..... not as a dig, but a recommendation)
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    edited September 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

I want the six star hound.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Zeto wrote: »
    This exactly. Both of the games are run by the same company, Just a little odd that their other game gets a 6 month Plan while here we can’t even get a week plan. Oh well i guess.

Well, thinking about it, I guess we kinda did. We got that post about act 4 coming in a week (from when it was posted).

Remember when we were all worried the game was gonna close? Something similar could have happened around then to ease our worries. They get one for nothing. Why not us?

(Secretly hoping kabam will take note of that one..... not as a dig, but a recommendation)

Pretty sure at this point that TFTF is planned on a week by week basis so the best we can get are posts like that one mentioned above. It is interesting, though, that they posted it on Twitter and not here.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I heard Megatronus will have a new mod...the everlasting Relic of Immortality.
    It's like a permanent Force Shield.

Good hunting:)
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I heard Megatronus will have a new mod...the everlasting Relic of Immortality.
    It's like a permanent Force Shield.

Good hunting:)

Way to curb stomp our dreams.
  • Version 8.2 is out and borked release 🤣
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

Idk where you got this info, but if 6* do use their health to use special attacks, then remind me not to use them, because imo it sounds like a really dumb idea, as specially in a long fight where obviously, you try to finish the fight while taking the least amount of damage as possible. Therefore, I really hope you’re being sarcastic! Lol!
    6* Bot Pool leaked:
    - Grindor
    - Grimlock
    - Bonecrusher
    - Hound
    - Sideswipe
    - Barricade
    - Soundwave
    - Blaster
    - Demotron
    - Ramjet
    - Magnus
    - Cyclonus

Idk where you got this info, but if 6* do use their health to use special attacks, then remind me not to use them, because imo it sounds like a really dumb idea, as specially in a long fight where obviously, you try to finish the fight while taking the least amount of damage as possible. Therefore, I really hope you’re being sarcastic! Lol!

Think it’s safe to say the game would just be renamed ratchet:forged to heal if that happened.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Zeto wrote: »

Well, thinking about it, I guess we kinda did. We got that post about act 4 coming in a week (from when it was posted).

Pretty sure at this point that TFTF is planned on a week by week basis so the best we can get are posts like that one mentioned above. It is interesting, though, that they posted it on Twitter and not here.

I wouldn’t be so pessimistic. They have to have some sort of plan if they’re giving us content. A game I played for a good while (the one this game dragged me out of) had signs it was going down long before it did..... recycled content, nothing new, cash grabs everywhere while they salvaged what they could from their player base. Kabam ain’t doing that, at least not anymore it seems. Had that concern during all the reforged thing to an extent, but that was nowhere near as bad as what I’ve seen before.

This game has, at the MINIMUM, a 4 month plan. Act 4 schedule, some new(ish) bots, they’re still slogging away. Sure it might not seem like it did before they started the reforged saga, but it’s something. Let’s just be thankful for that and that we still have a 3D arena to fight on, rather than having to revert back to everyone playing the 2d arena of the other game.

This game needs some love, for sure. But there’s a few interested fish still nibbling the hook and that’s enough reason to keep going. There’s plenty life in this game yet, for the foreseeable future.
  • They want this game to live? Give us info, it’s not like we’re gonna commit espionage with it, we just want to know what to do with our 375,000+ bot chips.