Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 ore 13 away crystal

Can someone tell at which commander level you get t3 ore crystal in away mission?

Comments

• I'm at level 47 and getting t3 ore ones
  • its based on your bot ratings not your commander level. if your top 3 bots are around 12k then you are close to getting t3 ore. It dosn't seem to be an exact number.
    Take a look back through the posts on here and you should find another one talking about this very thing, in there you'll see a little bit of trial and error for those (like me) that tried to work out when it would change from t2 to t3.
  • fovdy2aewzgs.png
    That's my bots
  • So it's over 12k rating
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Miike talks about requirements in the announcement thread
  • Can you share the link?
  • I have top 3 bots over 12k, i m at lvl 49, and also completed act 3 with full exploration. But still i m not getting t3 ore 13 crystal from mobile command. Can anybody tell me why?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I have top 3 bots over 12k, i m at lvl 49, and also completed act 3 with full exploration. But still i m not getting t3 ore 13 crystal from mobile command. Can anybody tell me why?

Just keep upgrading your bots. Your close to this unknown, magic number.
  • yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    edited October 2020
    I have top 3 bots over 12k, i m at lvl 49, and also completed act 3 with full exploration. But still i m not getting t3 ore 13 crystal from mobile command. Can anybody tell me why?
    My away missions were upgraded after I maxed my 5th top bot... I think it’s based on your top 5... I had rating over 19,000 for my top 5 when it happened...

• FirebotFirebot Posts: 525

wow
    my top three bots are just maxed out in forge and they are rank/level - 5/50
    And guess what?
    they are 4 star bots
    and I'm still level 45
    and I've unlocked t3 ore crystals