Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Are T3 Crystals Broken?

I only mention this as I have never, not once, received a T3 Tactician Class Spark after opening hundreds upon hundreds of these. My inventory of all other classes is full - I have 0 Tactician - am I alone here?

Comments

• Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    It seems like tactical and scout T3 are all I can get. It’s so bad I have to sell them before they expire. But tech t3... only got one.
  • Options
    I think you just have bad RNG luck. I've gotten more scout and warrior than most, but still enough of the other classes that I've maxed out on most of them.
  • Options
    I think it's just RNG luck. I made a thread the other day cause I seem to get a massive imbalance of T3B compared to T3C and T2A, but no-one else made a single comment agreeing. I get some T3Tact, but think I've only spun 1 T3Tech since they started. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    when you open crystals of 1 tier, sometimes an alpha spark will drop out (it is written a rare chance to drop an alpha spark of 120 crystals that 2 drops out, but), but it is not in the inventory, please correct