Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How many gen chips will be getting from the arena

I was going to dupe my 4 star galvatron but not I’m not sure if I should save my 6k and try to get a 5 star

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    215. So at the end of the week, you’ll have enough for one generations crystal. Have to place top 30 each day though. 😏
  • 215 generation chips? That’s it?
  • Ayekev wrote: »
    I was going to dupe my 4 star galvatron but not I’m not sure if I should save my 6k and try to get a 5 star
    Find out tomorrow
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    215. So at the end of the week, you’ll have enough for one generations crystal. Have to place top 30 each day though. 😏

Wow. Subpar.
  • @Darm0k is kidding, guys. We haven't been told what the gen chip rewards or milestones will be for the arena yet.

Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Generation Chips Arenas for each day with rewards for milestones we want to keep as a surprise. ;)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Nightpath wrote: »
    @Darm0k is kidding, guys. We haven't been told what the gen chip rewards or milestones will be for the arena yet.

Kabam Vydious wrote: »
    Generation Chips Arenas for each day with rewards for milestones we want to keep as a surprise. ;)

At least one guy got it.
  • Vydious is not spilling the beans; you must've missed the memo. 🙂
  • The banner is badass!
    amu1yrk40l7t.jpg