Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Incorrect Forging XP

13»

Comments

• To put it simple: no, it's not just visual.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    To put it simple: no, it's not just visual.

But how can you prove that when your visible bot ratings are accurate?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    To put it simple: no, it's not just visual.

But how can you prove that when your visible bot ratings are accurate?

Because after the bug fix, your bot stays at the predicted level. Otherwise you'll have to put more resources because your bot's level drops from the predicted level.

Maybe think it from another angle: if it's just a visual bug, mods can very well tell us "there's no problem, just forge your way and nothing is lost".
    And you can check the changelog, what was fixed is the "mismatching between the predicted and the final result" (translated from Chinese, sorry).
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Thanks for the fix!

A couple players asked for compensation and I think it's a reasonable request. It takes a lot of resources to get a bot from 75 to 100 forge and to lose all of that when you forge that bot stings. I know, realistically, any compensation will not be a 1:1 makeup for the lost forge xp but there should be something for this level of bug. This is a really bad bug that should have been fixed from the beginning.

For the record, I'm asking for players base. I personally withheld from forging my max forged 100.