Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raiding got an improvement.

You can now choose 1 of 3 opponents to fight, nifty.

Comments

• Epic!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nostalgia!
  • Oh wonderful, everyone going for the easy pickings.
  • I laughed out loud at a restaurant at the Tronus comment haha
  • Bobnfloyd wrote: »
    I laughed out loud at a restaurant at the Tronus comment haha

Does that restaurant offers similar menu :D ?
  • This is nostalogic
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    Oh wonderful, everyone going for the easy pickings.

Absolutely not! Do you know how nice it is to be able to pick a higher defense base in exchange for better rewards .... and more medals? I know that will vary depending on the opponent, but by choosing a high ranked base last raid, I was able to grab 40 medals instead of the usual 10. Maybe finally now we can stem the bleed...
  • Well this is nice.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like it. Pick a high level for chips and points or lower ones to get these damn last few achievements done lol.
    Only a few more to go..
  • Wonderful. Here, take a pick out of these 3

Tronus with robot resource
    Or

It could also be:

Bonecrusher with harm accelerator,
    Or Bonecrusher with harm accelerator,
    OR it might be nanojack.
  • Raiders are cowards, picking the easy pickings and hiding behind a skirt (shield). The pick 3 has pros and cons. If you bring a 24,K squad, to me you're either untalented or afraid.
  • Raiders are cowards, picking the easy pickings and hiding behind a skirt (shield). The pick 3 has pros and cons. If you bring a 24,K squad, to me you're either untalented or afraid.

Or maybe just short on time and are autofighting raids. Never tried it myself, but it seems like a reasonable use of the feature.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Raiders are cowards, picking the easy pickings and hiding behind a skirt (shield). The pick 3 has pros and cons. If you bring a 24,K squad, to me you're either untalented or afraid.

Or maybe just short on time and are autofighting raids. Never tried it myself, but it seems like a reasonable use of the feature.

I choose the easiest base so i can do autofight.
  • DonApis wrote: »
    Raiders are cowards, picking the easy pickings and hiding behind a skirt (shield). The pick 3 has pros and cons. If you bring a 24,K squad, to me you're either untalented or afraid.

The auto fight should be removed, you either have the skills or you do not have the skills. Auto fight makes commanders lazy.
  • DonApis wrote: »

The auto fight should be removed, you either have the skills or you do not have the skills. Auto fight makes commanders lazy.

Sorry, no. There are those of us who have real-life commitments as well as a love for the game. As long as it is within the intended game rules, there is no 'right' way to play.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DonApis wrote: »

Lol. It just raid. Why are suggesting to remove feature that benefit players?
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Wonderful. Here, take a pick out of these 3

Or

It could also be:

Bonecrusher with harm accelerator,
    Or Bonecrusher with harm accelerator,
    OR it might be nanojack.

That ain't a problem with a beast team with primal rhinox and cheetor
  • I hate manual fighting raids so much. I just autofight raids and arenas when I’m driving.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    I hate manual fighting raids so much. I just autofight raids and arenas when I’m driving.

A commander after my own heart.
    I hate manual fighting raids so much. I just autofight raids and arenas when I’m driving.

It is still dangerous since you have to put on your bots anyway. Drive responsibly.
  • The raid system hates me, it always gives me the people to fight who are triple even sometimes quintuple my raid team.

It is still dangerous since you have to put on your bots anyway. Drive responsibly.

Of course. Safety first. I’d rather lose a raid than fight manually. I’ve also lost many a raid by forgetting about it after I start the first fight on autofight. Or fallen asleep when I start a raid in bed. :D
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited September 2019
    Need to go back to raid picking opponents. All have been not available for revenge; cowards.

I am getting sick and tired of the damn raids. So sod off.
  • Need to go back to raid picking opponents. All have been not available for revenge; cowards.

Then don’t raid. Eventually you’ll be removed from the raid pool. Problem solved.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited September 2019
    Need to go back to raid picking opponents. All have been not available for revenge; cowards.

Is there a point to raid revenge? Do you get back the same medals you lost?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Dude..what's wrong with you? Kinda angry about raids and handing down some severe judgement don't you think?...lazy, cowards, untalented, afraid... seriously?
    I think someone needs a break from gaming.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited September 2019

Is there a point to raid revenge? Do you get back the same medals you lost?

Opponent is not available. Hence I am pissed off and whoever suggested don't raid and won't be in raid pool, that is complete crap; does not work.

Have not been able to revenge 3 raiders so far and you won't be pissed?