Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A new setback, another dilemma.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my last poll on which scout to upgrade. Jazz was the most voted bot and so I gathered my resources ready to take him to R4... until Prowl had to come out of my latest 5* crystal.
Please help me out once more, who should I upgrade?

A new setback, another dilemma. 28 votes

Jazz
35%
BeastdadFaithz17Black_ThoughtDarkMatrixLarry1337PeasBonesetterHUNDeadMemeBoiKittenlorenzo101213 10 votes
Prowl
64%
TsunamiGunz0FlrsbwDrShotgunJmdBobnfloydAvacalhator_1Bntyhntr3232_BlackRazakbillygovolsJIMMY_SABStarkiller7OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5OldSkoolGamermac10smg_ToaOfGreenHijacker2531TvTLK 18 votes

Comments

• Prowl
    Prowl all day long
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz
    Prowl is for normies and he needs the dupe. Jazz is already beyond God tier unduped jazz will make your life amazing
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    edited September 2019
    Prowl
    Kitten wrote: »
    Prowl is for normies and he needs the dupe. Jazz is already beyond God tier unduped jazz will make your life amazing

Prowl and Jazz are two amazing bots. That being said, both are heavy power oriented bots with high damage outputs. They have similar synergies, so go with whichever. I just chose prowl cause I have a five-star 20 sig r3 prowl.
  • So you too are cursed with infinite scout bots, feel your pain.
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    It took me another 5 minutes of mindlessly scrolling the crystal page before I saw Prowl on the featured crystal and remembered I’d just gotten another featured bot lol. Was able to complete my 29 objectives and pull a tech awakening for my WJ so there’s all my luck for the next 20 years out the window